Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110523《法譬如水》將人間當作修行道場

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110523《法譬如水》將人間當作修行道場 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110523《法譬如水》將人間當作修行道場   靜思晨語--20110523《法譬如水》將人間當作修行道場 Empty周一 五月 23, 2011 1:22 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110523《法譬如水》將人間當作修行道場   靜思晨語--20110523《法譬如水》將人間當作修行道場 Empty周一 五月 23, 2011 3:47 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們學佛,是不是學得輕安、學得自在?學佛最重要的就是能夠得輕安。人生煩惱偏多,也是一種粗重的煩惱,愛、情這都是煩惱,物欲、名利、地位,這也是煩惱,人生放不下,煩惱就多了。
如何才能放得下呢?佛陀以種種方便教育,讓我們能由淺入深,教導我們方法,讓我們不斷熏習、不斷運用。哪一種法真正能契合我們的根機?適合我們的生活?這就要看我們自己好好選擇了。
七菩提分又名七覺支:
一、擇法菩提分
二、精進菩提分
三、喜菩提分
四、輕安菩提分
五、念菩提分
六、定菩提分
七、捨菩提分

所以「七覺支」,第一就是「選擇」。我們選擇日常生活中能接受的,選擇我們人生方向能走的路,所以我們在七覺支的第一是「擇法菩提分」,選擇。
當然選擇的道路方向若是正確,這樣我們就能分辨人生的情愛,總是有一天還是一樣無常,同樣要分離;或是物欲、名利、地位也無常,何必計較、何必爭取?
我們若能瞭解這條道路正確,就不會偏差,所以我們要選擇的就是「覺」,不是「迷」。所以選擇的法真的要正確,所以叫做「擇法覺支」。
以智慧來選擇
能立斷真偽道理或無明
稱為「擇法覺支」
又名「擇法菩提分」
「精進」,人生的道路不能停滯,我們既然得聞佛法,選擇既然正確了,就不能停住。生活要如法,能如法的生活就叫做精進。假使念經、聽經,法如不入心,就等於不如法。若是這樣,法不住心,我們的行為隨著人我是非而生滅,這是不是空過人生?空過人生就是懈怠。不只是空過,其實每一天的起心動念,無不是業,所以這些業不是正便是邪,所以說你如果不精進、懈怠了,那就叫做墮落。
每一種法都是相對的,所以我們若能知道,我們選擇的道路正確去行,這樣叫做「精進菩提分」,這樣就是勇猛的精神,行在正法中,就叫做「精進」。
學佛者生活要如法
法若不住心
即是空過人生
空過人生就會懈怠
懈怠則將墮落
若能以勇猛的精神
行於正法中
無有間歇就是精進
稱為「精進菩提分」
又名 「精進覺支」

再來就是要有「喜菩提分」,每天做得很歡喜。有的時候我們會覺得,事情這麼多,真煩,身體也很累,還有做不完的事情,煩啊!又累又煩。
你們如果能看「草根菩提」,很多老菩薩經過幾十年的辛苦,他們的生活,現在身體也不好了。又有很多人的環境壓力也很大,但是他們能以歡喜心精進。看到一位老菩薩,環保志工(謝李愛),走路都變形了(駝背),但是她很歡喜,歡喜什麼呢?「感恩啊!每天我都有環保可做,我如果不做環保,不知道要做什麼?」
問她:「阿嬤妳做幾年了?」
「做很多年了(八十二年開始)。」
「為什麼妳做得這麼歡喜?」
「師父說,這可以救地球!師父說,把這些垃圾收回來,第一是惜福;第二又能垃圾變黃金。黃金又能化清流,能救全世界人的心。錢又能拿給師父救人!」
聽聽看!問她老先生呢?
「幸好!他已經『走』了,好幾年了,我已經照顧他六年的時間,我也已經很盡心了,我也很歡喜,有六年的時間讓我照顧。」
「阿公是怎麼回事?」
「他生病了,老人癡呆,什麼都不會。到最後什麼都不會,我就這樣陪著他走了六年。有時候他會打我。」
問他:「為什麼阿公會打妳?」
她說:「醫生說要復健,有時候要把他扶起來,他就不起來。我就很大力去拉他。拉起來要他站直,兩隻手要貼在牆上,他會發脾氣、會打我。」
說的時候還是笑咪咪。六年的時間,她就像一位慈母,在照顧她的小孩一樣,就算被他打,她也沒有一點怨言。往生了,她也很懂得善解:「緣盡了就要去了,他這樣也很解脫。師父說,去了以後他也會再來,換一個身體,小孩子多可愛啊!」
你看,一位這樣的老菩薩,多有智慧!有慈悲、又有智慧。
阿嬤自從先生往生之後,開始投入做環保,做得很歡喜。清早出門,手向前一指:「那四棟大樓,你看,都是二十層樓。我開頭做的時候,那四棟大樓,每棟都是二十層樓的大樓,我一層一層去收,一天收兩次。」她說得很輕安、很自在。我光是聽到就內心佩服。
但是她話題一轉,充滿感恩。她說:「大樓那些人,幾年來我這樣爬上爬下,他們跟我說,叫我不用爬了,他們每天都會拿來二樓。我現在很好命,只進去到二樓,一整間紙類、紙板,都幫我整理得乾乾淨淨,我來只要搬出來就好了。」你看,很歡喜,充滿歡喜。老人家吃過那麼多苦,她若不能善解,真的是很苦。
看現在她的身體,行動不是很方便,卻很甘願、歡喜地做。甘願、歡喜,這就是她現在的人生,她也一直在說:「真感恩,每天做得很歡喜。」管理員就說,他說:「她做的都是沒有錢的,一天兩次。一天兩次好了不起。」你看,這就是以她的身行。
聽師父這麼說,對人與人的感情,她看得開,人與人的因緣,她很透徹、很甘願。有這個緣,所以她要盡這個責任。責任盡了,她又能踏上另外一步,那就是志業。家業很沈重,做過來了,現在的志業,環保志工實在很辛苦,不過,她很歡喜。你看,我們的日常生活,若是覺得很煩,煩惱又多、工作又多,只有一項,你們若是能看環保志工,實在給我們很大的警惕。所以我們要「喜菩提分」。
心契真法得歡喜
法住於心不退轉
稱為「喜菩提分」
又名「喜覺支」

「輕安菩提」,昨天也跟大家說過一位,是草根菩提,也是環保志工(李千珠),也是甘願的人生。帶著病、帶著尿袋,又要照顧病人(先生中風),又要來做福田志工。你看,多麼精進的人生,道念如此堅固,所以這都是我們要學的,我們如果不學,實在是很愧對人生。
斷除諸見煩惱
身心輕快安適
增長真正善根
稱為「輕安菩提分」
又稱「輕安覺支

再來就是「念菩提分」,也是「念覺支」。心念很重要,諸位,心念必定要念念如法,所以心念在分秒中,都不要讓他偏差了。所以即刻,我們要時時顧好這個念頭,要即刻觀念正法。無論你的心,面對什麼樣的境界,聽到什麼樣的聲音,面對什麼樣的臉色,我們要趕緊將自己的心念照顧好,要即刻觀念正法。我們要如法,所以若能這樣,我們才能「正定」,我們的心才能夠定下來,才會產生智慧。
這念心正確了,智慧產生了,我們就不會偏差,穩定了我們的道心,就產生我們的智慧。
時刻觀念正法
心定而慧生
稱為「念菩提分」
又名「念覺支」

再來就是「定菩提分」,剛才說過了,就是要穩定,心唯一的境界,絕對不要讓它散亂了,這叫做「定覺支」。念如果在法上,我們的心就穩定了。
心住一境
遇種種緣而不散亂
不生煩惱妄想
稱為「定菩提分」
又名「定覺支」

再來就是「捨菩提分」,捨,就是捨離一切虛妄的法。各位,世間無常,既然是無常,那一樣是真的呢?那一樣是永恆的呢?「是日已過,命亦隨減」,這個法每天都在念,但是我們都無法提起警覺,這就是我們以妄為真,把這種虛妄的人生當作真的,所以不斷地在追求情、愛、名、利、欲,這麼辛苦,這就是因為我們不懂得選擇真偽。
既然一切是虛妄的,我們怎麼不能捨呢?我們要隨著時日,時間已經過去了,我們何必煩惱住心呢?所以捨,捨棄前一念的煩惱,我們若能如此,慧命就能不斷成長。我們知道,蓮花出淤泥,人生在濁世中,這不就像一個污濁的蓮池?在污濁中浮現一朵一朵的蓮花。那些污濁的東西,我們知道現在都流行有機肥,有機肥是什麼東西讓它變成肥料呢?就是將很多的垃圾集合起來以後,讓垃圾分解掉,分解掉垃圾,然後它就有肥分。
我們不是同樣要這樣嗎?我們若能抱持聞法而除掉煩惱,我們就得一分清淨,所以能將這個人生,當作我們的肥料一樣,無論是苦或是污濁,我們聽了佛法之後,應該要知道沒有所有權的世間,唯有給我們使用權而已。無論你的財富,無論你有多少享受,我們應該要能看得清楚。
將人間當作修行道場
捨離一切虛妄煩惱
力行正法而得清淨
稱為「捨菩提分」
又名「捨覺支」

所以我說,我們在這裡,就是在修行。將煩惱、苦難當作是我們的肥料,不要再受其染著,這樣我們的人生,才真的能在佛法中解脫。
所以捨,捨去一分鐘前的煩惱,應該要捨棄一念間的煩惱。所以請大家要真正多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110523《法譬如水》將人間當作修行道場   靜思晨語--20110523《法譬如水》將人間當作修行道場 Empty周三 五月 25, 2011 11:58 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Treat This World as a Place for Spiritual Practice (將人間當作修行道場)

As we learn the Buddha’s way, have we become peaceful and at ease? Achieving peace is most important in our practice. In life, we have many afflictions (which weigh upon us heavily.) Love and affection are afflictions. Material desires, fame, wealth, and status are also afflictions. When we cannot let go, we accumulate many afflictions. How can we let go?

The Buddha used various skillful teachings to guide us from the simple to the profound. He taught us methods that we can continuously practice and learn from which method of practice is truly fitting for our spiritual aptitude and appropriate for our daily life? That is something that we must carefully choose for ourselves.

The 7 Factors of Bodhi are also call the 7 Branches of Enlightenment: 1 the Factor of Discernment. 2 The Factor of Diligence. 3 The Factor of Joy. 4 The Factor of Peace. 5 The Factor if Thought. 6 The Factor of Samadhi. 7 The Factor of Equanimity.

Among the 7 Branches of Enlightenment, the first is discernment. We discern what is acceptable in our daily living. We discern the path we wish to pursue. So of the 7 Branches of Enlightenment, the first is the Branch of Discernment. If the direction of the path we choose is correct, we will learn ways to love wisely. Some day we will inevitably part from our loved ones, material possessions, fame, wealth and status.
So, why disputer or fight over them? If we can understand this, our path will be correct and not deviant. We should choose enlightenment, not delusion.So the methods we choose must be right. This is called the Branch of Discernment.

Let us choose with wisdom. Discern true from false, principle from ignorance. This called the Factor of Discernment or the Branch of Discernment.

Next is diligence. We cannot stagnate on this path. Once we have heard Dharma and chosen the correct path, we cannot stop. We should live according to Dharma. If we can do so, that is called diligence. If we recite and listen to the Sutras without taking the Dharma to heart, that is like having no Dharma at all. If Dharma does not abide in our minds, and we are always just reaching to the people and things around us, aren’t we wasting our lives? In that case, we are slacking. Not only will we waste our lives, we will also create karma with our every thought.

If the karma is not good, then it is bad. If we are not diligent, then we will slacken and degenerate. Everything is relative. If we can recognize and walk the right path, that is called the Factor of Diligence. To have the courageous spirit to practice True Dharma is called diligence.

Buddhists must live according to Dharma. If Dharma does not abide in our minds, we are wasting our lives. If we waste our lives, we will slacken and then degenerate. If we practice True Dharma without pause, and with a courageous and vigorous spirit, that is diligence. That is called the Factor of Diligence, or The Branch of Diligence.

Next we need the Factor of Joy, to be happy with what we do every day. Sometimes we may feel impatient or vexed about our heavy workload, and we may feel physically tired. There is so much left undone. We feel bothered, tired and irritated. On the TV program, “Grassroot Bodhi,” we see old volunteers who lived through decades of hardship and face poor health. Many are even in great (financial) difficulty. Yet they still practice diligently with joy. I saw an elderly recycling volunteer who remains joyful, even though she walks with a hunched back. Why was she so happy? She said, “I am grateful to be able to sort recycling every day. If I didn’t do this recycling work, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself.” They asked, “How long have you been doing this?” “For many tears, (since1993).” “Why are you so happy?” “The master said doing this can save the planet, and that when we recycle, first, we are cherishing our blessings, next, we can turn garbage into gold, and then the gold can be turned into a stream of purity to rescue the minds of people in this world. The master can also use the money to save others.”

The reporter asked, “What about your husband?” “Fortunately, he passed away many years ago. I spent six tears doing my best to care for him. I am also very happy that I had those six years.” “What happened to him?” “He had Alzheimer’s Disease. He couldn’t do anything for himself. I stayed by his side for six years. Sometimes he would hit me.” “Why did he hit you?” She said, “The doctor said that as part of his physical therapy, I needed to help him. But he couldn’t stand up. So I pulled harder to get him to stand up straight and push both his hands against the wall. So he got angry and hit me.” She recounted this with a smile on her face.

For six years she was like a kind mother caring for her child. Even when he hit her, she did not complain. Then he died. She was also very understanding, “When conditions end, one has to leave. In this way, he was liberated. The master says that he will return again in a new body (as a child). Children are so adorable!”

You see, she is so full of wisdom. She is not only compassionate but also wise. After her husband’s passing, she joined our recycling efforts and doing so made her happy. She set out before dawn. Pointing at the four tall buildings before her, she said, “These buildings have 20 floors. I first started collecting recyclables from these four apartment buildings. Every building is 20 stories tall, and I went through each floor twice a day.” She said this so peacefully and easily. I admired her from these words along. She then expressed her gratitude. She said, “For many years I climbed up and down those buildings. Then the residents told me that I don’t need to do that because every day they will bring their recyclables to the 2nd floor. So I am very fortunate. I only have to walk up one story to a room full of paper and cardboard. The residents neatly stack everything for me so I just have to take it away” She is so happy and full of joy despite having endured so much hardship. If she was not so understanding she would be miserable. We can see that it is hard for her to physically move around, but she willingly & joyfully contributes. Working willingly and joyfully is the life she leads now. She also keeps saying, “Every day I am grateful, and happy with what I do.” The building manager said, “She does not do this for money, and she comes twice a day. That’s truly admirable” (Look at what she does.)

After listening to my teachings, she saw clearly the truth of human relationships and the karmic affinity among people. Understanding them well, she willingly accepted her karmic affinities and was willing to fulfill her responsibility. After her responsibility to (her husband) ended, she took on another responsibility, which was her spiritual mission. Her family life was hard and she lived through it. Now as a recycling volunteer with a mission, she still works very hard, but she is joyful. So when we are vexed with our daily living, our many afflictions, and our heavy workload, we only need to look at the recycling volunteers. They provide great lessons for us. Therefore, we should practice the Factor of Joy.

When we encounter True Dharma, we will be happy. When Dharma firmly abides in our minds that is called the Factor of joy, or the Branch of joy.

Next is the Factor of Peace. Yesterday I also talked about another volunteer who was featured on show, a recycling volunteer who also willingly accepted her life. She is ill, wears a urine bag, looks after her husband who suffered a stroke, and also volunteer to clean our branch office. Look how diligent she is, how determined in her will to practice the spiritual path. This is what we should emulate. If we do not learn from people like her, we will be wasting our lives.

Eliminate all views and afflictions to be peaceful and at ease in body and mind. When we nurture our roots of goodness, that is called the Factor of Peace, or the Branch of Peace.

Next is the Factor of Thought, also called the Branch of Thoughts. Our thoughts are very important. Let us make sure that every thought is in accordance with Dharma. We must guard our thoughts at all times so they will not go astray. We should constantly look after the thoughts in our mind by quickly aligning our thoughts with the Dharma. No matter what kind of external condition we face, what kind of criticism or we hear, what kind of attitude people give us, we should immediately guard our thoughts well and immediately reflect on the True Dharma. Our thoughts must be in accord with the Dharma. Only be doing so can we have Right Concentration. By setting our minds, wisdom will arise. When our thoughts are proper, we will have wisdom and will not deviate. When our will ti practice remains steadfast, our wisdom will arise.

Constantly contemplate True Dharma. When we settle our minds, wisdom will arise. This is called the Factor of Thought, or the Branch of Thought.

Next is the Factor of Samadhi. As l just said, our minds need to be stable. We cannot let our minds become scattered. This is the Branch of Samadhi. If our thoughts are always on the teachings, our minds will be steadfast.

Let the mind remain focused and un-scattered. Thus, when encountering various conditions, afflictions and delusions will not arise. This is called the Factor of Samadhi, or the Branch of Samadhi.

Next is the Factor of Equanimity, which means we must give up false & illusory ways. Everyone, everything is impermanent. Since everything is impermanent, what is real? What is everlasting? As each day passes we come closer to our end. We study this teaching every day. Yet we do not heighten our vigilance because we take the false to be real. We think this illusory life is real so we unceasingly chase after passion, cravings, fame, wealth, and desire. This is so tiring. It is because we are not able to distinguish truth from illusion. Since everything is illusory and false, why can’t we let go? We should let it go with the passing of the day. As the time has already passed, why still hold on to the affliction?

So if we can give up all our old afflictions, our Wisdom-life can continually grow. We know that lotus flowers grow out of mud. The corrupt and defiled word we live in is just like the murky lotus pond where each lotus flower flourishes. That muck is like the organic compost that is popular nowadays.

How does organic compost turn into fertilizer? Garbage is collected together and left to decompose. After it decomposes, it will become rich in nutrients. Similarly, if we can uphold the teachings and eliminate afflictions, we attain a bit of purity. Thus, we can treat all the hardships and defilements of this life as our fertilizer. After we hear Dharma we should understand that we do not have ownership over this world, we only have the temporary right to use it. This is true no matter how much wealth or comfort we enjoy. We must be clear about this reality.

Treat this world as a place of spiritual practice and give up all illusory and false afflictions. Vigorously practice True Dharma to attain purity. This is called the Factor of Equanimity, or the Branch of Equanimity.

This is why I say that while we engage in spiritual practice here, we should treat pain and suffering as fertilizer and not be defiled by them. Only then can we truly attain liberation through Buddha-dharma. Therefore, we give up the vexations of a moment ago and give up afflictions as they arise in our minds. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水).
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110523《法譬如水》將人間當作修行道場
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: