Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110602《法譬如水》常樂我淨

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29099
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110602《法譬如水》常樂我淨 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110602《法譬如水》常樂我淨   靜思晨語--20110602《法譬如水》常樂我淨 Empty周四 6月 02, 2011 4:51 am

回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110602《法譬如水》常樂我淨   靜思晨語--20110602《法譬如水》常樂我淨 Empty周四 6月 02, 2011 7:37 am

【證嚴上人開示】
佛陀常常跟我們說,世間常、樂、我、淨。
這個「常」,佛陀跟我們解釋是無常,不過,凡夫就是把這種無常、不實、遷變當作是常、是實的、是永遠不變的。
所以因為這樣,這叫做常的顛倒,就是凡夫。
凡夫執著
將無常、不實、遷變
當作恆常、真實、不變
因此產生四種顛倒
凡夫四倒:
無常執常、無樂執樂
無我執我、不淨執淨

世間有什麼好說快樂的,其實都沒有,想清楚,真的,人都是隨著境界喜、怒、哀、樂,沒有真正的樂、真實的喜樂在我們的心裡,不過,我們凡夫無法理解。所以為了執,沒有樂,他去執樂。
無我,真的是無我。佛陀是這樣跟我們說。我們如果好好去思考,真的無我。頭是我嗎?腳是我?手是我?或者眼睛是我?嘴是我?它各有名詞。如果你把這些都當作是「我」,那就會亂掉了。「我」是全身的代名詞,分析到最後,其實沒有一個是「我」的相,沒有,佛陀這麼跟我們說。
凡夫就是在無我中執我,所以才有這麼多的煩惱、苦難,任何事端,不都是為了一個「我」字嗎?
佛陀跟我們說,不淨,我們偏偏要執淨。看,人世間真的是不乾淨,我們如果看到那些環保志工,每天都有那麼多的垃圾、那麼多資源可以收回來,那些資源的確很多都是髒的,不能用的東西,怎麼有那麼多?
還有我們自己的身體,進去醫院繞一圈出來,我們愈能瞭解。所以光是說人身就不淨了,凡夫光是為我這個不淨的身體,造了多少業呢?所以這都是凡夫。無常執常、無樂執樂、無我執我、不淨執淨,這叫做「凡夫四倒」。
凡夫「執有」
認為人間一切
有常、有樂、有我、有淨
因而爭鬥不休
造作無量業
若能化四倒為正見
清淨智慧自然展現

還有一種是「二乘四倒」。二乘就是聲聞乘、緣覺乘。
聲聞就是出在有佛的時代,他用耳朵來聽,聽佛陀所說法的聲音,從聽而體悟、瞭解,這叫做聲聞。是依聲音來體會道理,這叫做聲聞乘。
依佛陀的教法
體悟四諦
苦諦、集諦、滅諦、道諦
稱為「聲聞乘」

緣覺乘,就是以十二因緣,來看外面的境界,在四季輪替的時候,看外面的境界,去觀十二因緣。他出生在無佛的時代,憑著他的智慧,在四季中去觀察,春夏秋冬,觀察天地萬物的變化,他去體會。他從人去觀察生老病死,還有我們人來到人間,在生老病死中,就是要具足十二因緣。在這樣的生死輪迴中,他體悟了,這就是獨覺。
十二因緣:
一 無明  二 行
三 識   四 名色
五 六入  六 觸
七 受   八 愛
九 取   十 有
十一 生  十二 老死

所以聲聞是依佛陀的教育,來體會四諦法,這叫做聲聞。緣覺是依四季天地萬物去體會、去瞭解十二因緣法,所以叫做獨覺。
這兩種都是,對凡夫來說他們是聖者,因為他們瞭解道理,不過,他們的瞭解就是執,執在哪裡呢?他執在一切都「無」。佛陀告訴我們的是中道,不能執空,也不能執有。凡夫執有,二乘執空。
佛陀告訴我們,有涅槃寂靜的境界,如果能體會佛法,我們的心境,在這種涅槃寂靜當中,這就是永恆的。所以常樂我淨,就是清淨的世界。但是二乘執空,所以因為這樣,我們在修學佛法都有障礙,障礙於執。
所以小乘學者執於偏空,所以他們就會獨善其身,只守護自己,就不會去兼利他人。佛陀就是要我們守中道,行於中道,我們大家要知道人生無常,知道無常的道理,我們凡事事相就看得開,不會被世間的事相綁住。
譬如我看到馬來西亞來的一封信,來報告大陸有一群人,從事人蛇集團,就是幫助人偷渡,把他們引渡到其他國家。這一般來說也叫做仲介、介紹。要幫他們介紹時,他們就說:介紹費我來包,只要五萬元的人民幣,我就可以幫你辦出境手續,幫你辦到有工作的單位,讓你在那個地方,可以真正安定賺錢,但是要先付五萬元人民幣。
其中就有人信以為真,大陸若是貧窮的勞工階級,五萬元對他們來說很大,想要有五萬元當仲介費,就要去借,要不然就要去賣牛,去賣他們的稻穀,慢慢地集到五萬元。結果不少人就這樣被他們介紹到馬來西亞,開頭去的時候有工作可以做,去做建築工人。做了三個月,領一個多月的工資,馬幣一千多元,三個月才領到一個月。
同時三個月過去了,他們變成非法居民,開始在那裡領不到薪水。還要逃避警察的取締,所以常常在工作的時候,聽到有人來檢查了,警察來了,他們就要趕快跑。有時候要躲在草叢裡,有時候身上割得到處是傷,傷痕累累很無奈,想要回去不可能,因為他們已經沒有錢了。所以這群勞工變成在那裡流浪,哪裡有工地就去哪裡躲、去哪裡做,邊做邊躲。
所以有一回,這群國外的勞工,他們變成集中在一個小鄉村裡面,這個勞工團,除了來自大陸,還有印尼,也有菲律賓,就是非法外勞,變成集中在那個地方。那個小村莊變成外勞集中地。這個消息,被記者發現了,批露出來。
我們慈濟人看到這個訊息,問報社這個地方到底在那裡?記者開始帶著我們的慈濟人,就到這個外勞集中的地方。很可憐,沒得住、沒得吃、沒有工作可以做,只靠著泡麵,有的人還沒有泡麵可吃。
慈濟人看了實在是很不忍心,所以他們趕緊回頭到村子裡,趕快去幫他們準備一些米、油、鹽、菜和水果等等…,馬上沒多久的時間,回頭已經很豐富的東西送到位。這些外國的勞工朋友很感恩,多久沒有看到白米了?不曾吃到青菜了?何況是水果?我們可以想像這樣的境界,多麼歡喜、多麼感恩。從此開始,慈濟人,幾天就趕快送一些東西去,讓他們每天的生活可以平安。
同時也為他們奔走,願意回去的人,我們幫他們出旅費、幫他們辦手續讓他們回去。所以回去大陸,有三十六位同時回去大陸。這些人寫信來了,很感恩,感恩有這個團體,要問他們什麼名字?大家都說:我們的名字叫做慈濟。每個人都同樣的名字,叫做慈濟。為他們介紹慈濟是從台灣來的,介紹師父的理念,介紹慈濟在天下間、國際之間做了什麼事。你們如果要問我們是什麼名字?我們的名字叫做慈濟。
所以這群大陸的勞工朋友,回去了,寫了一封信來感恩,我自己也看得很感動。各位,為什麼他們要來受這個苦呢?不是真的,他當作是真的。世間有這種集團,這種虛偽的集團,這種人間的陷阱,但是貧窮的人,以為我只要到那個地方,我可以永遠得到解脫,我能在那裡賺很多錢。你看,他反而還要回去,賺錢還五萬塊。所以他們在信中說,他們回去還要很努力,才能還那時候的貸款。
看,世間有很多顛倒。要做勞工就在那個地方,要受苦也在那個地方,認真打拼應該也可以得到幸福,至少也有家庭天倫之樂。但是為了要追求,什麼是他所追求的?常樂我淨!以為常、以為樂、以為我、以為乾淨,世間的一切他都執為有,因為執有所以他就要負債,執有,所以他要吃很多的苦。
我們有一群可愛的慈濟人,他們的名字都叫做慈濟。看,他們都沒有我自己的名字,他們的名稱叫做慈濟,他們這樣做非常即時,那天去看知道他們很可憐,他們那一天就馬上去,解脫他們的苦難。你看,這是不是常樂我淨?因為他們的心一片乾淨,他們把天下的天地萬物,都當成是自己的事。所以要說我,就要說大我,這種大我的境界,就是菩薩的境界。
他破除了凡夫的四倒,同時也要破除二乘的四倒。
他破除空和有這兩項,這兩項加起來有八種顛倒。
「凡夫四倒」
加上「二乘四倒」
稱為「凡小八倒」
凡夫四倒:
無常執常、無樂執樂
無我執我、不淨執淨
二乘四倒 :
常計無常、樂計非樂
我計非我、淨計不淨

菩薩不求回報,因為眾生苦難。我付出、我安心、我歡喜。這種安心、歡喜,就是菩薩的心地境界。有沒有?有!凡是大家付出之後,不求得到什麼,只得到心歡喜。
學佛一定要走入人群
行於中道付出無所求
就不會「執有」而落入煩惱
或是「執空」而獨善其身

所以菩薩就是要破除八倒,八種顛倒。所說的八種顛倒,就是凡夫和二乘,凡夫執有四倒,二乘執空四倒,其實都在常樂我淨這幾個字中。所以請大家日夜,要常常提起警惕。請大家要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110602《法譬如水》常樂我淨   靜思晨語--20110602《法譬如水》常樂我淨 Empty周五 6月 03, 2011 10:26 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Permanence, Bliss, Self, and Purity (常樂我淨)

The Buddha constantly expounded the concepts of Permanence, Bliss, Self, and Purity to us. He explained that what seems permanent is actually impermanent.
But ordinary people mistake all that is impermanent, unreal, and ever-changing for being permanent, real and fixed. This is the invented view of permanence that ordinary people have.

Ordinary people take what is impermanent, unreal, and ever-changing as permanent, real and fixed. Thus the four Inverted Views arise.
The Four Invented Views of ordinary people: the Not-Blissful as Blissful, Not-Self as Self, Impurity as Purity.

What in the world can we say is joyful? Nothing really. Think about it. We fluctuate between joy sorrow, and anger in reaction to the conditions we encounter. We never experience true, lasting happiness and joy in our hearts. Yet, most people do not realize this and cling to Bliss where there is none.

As for No-Self. Buddha taught us that the Self does not truly exist. After much contemplation, we see that the Self does not inherently exist. Is my head “me”? Is my foot “me”? Are my hands “me”? Or are my eyes “me”? Is my mouth “me”? Each of these has its own name. If we refer to each of them as “me”, we will be confused.
“Me” is a designation for the whole body. At the end of our analysis, we will realize that the notion of self we have really has no basis.

The Buddha told us that ordinary people cling to the belief that the “self” truly exists, which leads to suffering and many afflictions. Don’t all conflicts arise for the sake of “me” for “mind”? What the Buddha taught as impure, we insist is pure. Look, the world is filled with impurity. Look at our recycling volunteers who collect large amounts of recyclable materials and garbage every day. Most of these recyclables area indeed very dirty. There are so many things that we no longer use and throw away. This is true for our bodies as well. After taking a tour around the hospital, we will better understand that our bodies a one are very unclean. But how much karma do we create on behalf of this unclean body? So ordinary people cling to Impermanence as Permanence, the Not-Blissful as Blissful, No-Self as Self Impurity as Purity. These are the 4 Inverted Views of ordinary people.

Ordinary people are attached to Existence. We believe in the existence of Permanence, Bliss, Self and Purity in this world, so we constantly fight over everything and thus create countless negative karma. If we can transform the Four Inverted Views into the Right View, naturally our pure wisdom will manifest.

There are another set of 4 Inverted Views held in the Sravaka Vehicle and Pratyekabuddha Vehicle. Sravakas emerge when there is a Buddha. They listen to a Buddha expound Dharma and from that, attain realizations and understanding. They are called Sravakas, or Hearers, because they realize the truth by listening to a Buddha.

They follow Buddha’s teachings to realize the Four Noble Truth, the Truth of suffering of causes of suffering, of cessation of suffering, and of the path to cessation of suffering. This is called Sravakayana, the Sravaka Vehicle.

Pratyekabuddhas observed the world through the twelve links of Cyclic Existence. By observing the changing of the seasons and changing phenomena, they contemplated the Twelve Links of Cyclic Existence. They lived in a time without Buddhas. So they solely relied on their wisdom. They observed the changing of the seasons and of all phenomena in the world. Thus they attained their realizations. They observed birth, aging, illness, death and realized that this cycle came about through the convergence of the Twelve Links of Cyclic Existence. They realized these Truths on their own, so they are also known as Solitary Realizers.

The 12 Links of cyclic Existence: 1. Ignorance. 2. Volitional Formation. 3. Consciousness. 4. Name and Form. 5. Six Sense Organs. 6. Contact. 7. Sensation. 8. Craving. 9. Grasping. 10. Becoming. 11. Birth. 12. Old Age and Death.

Sravakas realize the Four Noble Truths by following Buddha’s teachings. They are called Hearers. Pratyekabuddhas realize the 12 Links of Cyclic Existence through their observations. They are called Solitary Realizers. Compared to ordinary people, they are sages because they have attained and understanding of the truth. However, they are attached to their understanding. What are they attached to? They cling to the notion that nothing truly exists.

The Buddha taught us the Middle Way, to not cling to “emptiness” or “existence.” Ordinary people cling to existence, Hinayana practitioners cling to emptiness. The Buddha told us there is a state of Nirvana. If we can truly realize Buddha-Dharma, our minds will forever reside in Nirvana, a state ultimate tranquility. In that state of purity we can realize. Permanence, Bliss, Self, and Purity. But Sravahas and Pratyekabuddhas are attached to the notion that emptiness is the ultimate reality. As we practice Buddhism, we encounter obstacles because we have attachments.

Since Hinayana practitioners are attached to emptiness, they focus on their own practice and on protecting themselves, without seeking to benefit others. The Buddha taught us to uphold and walk the Middle Way. We need to understand the impermanence of life. When we realize the truth of impermanence, we will not be attached to or tied down by worldly appearances.

For example, I saw a report from our Malaysia branch about a group of human traffickers from China. These “snakeheads” illegally smuggled people into other countries. They called themselves brokers, intermediaries. They told people, “I’ll serve as your middleman. For just $50,000 RMB, I will arrange your travel out of the country, get you a job and a place in the new country, so you can really settle down and make money. But, you need to pay $50,000 RMB first.”

Some people believe them. To poor laborers in China, $50,000 RMB is a huge amount of money. To come up with such a large sum they need to borrow money, or sell their cattle or rice grains to slowly accumulate $50,000 RMB. So, quite a few people were brought to Malaysia by such middlemen. In the beginning, they had jobs such as construction workers. They worked for 3 months to receive $1000 MYR, only slightly more than 1 month’s wages. After 3 months, they became illegal residents. They could not collect a salary and had to hide from the police. Oftentimes, while they were working if they heard that inspectors or police were coming, they had to quickly run. Sometimes, they hid in the bushes and got cuts all over their bodies. They were hurt and helpless, but going home was impossible without any money. So these laborers become drifters. They hid in construction sites and tried to work there. They constantly worked and hid.

One time, a group of foreign laborers ended up gathering in a small rural village. Some were from China, others were from Indonesia some were from the Philippines. These illegal foreign laborers were all staying there, so that village turned into their gathering place.

A reporter found out about this and publicized it in the newspaper. When Tzu Chi volunteers saw this news, they asked the publisher about the village location, so the reporter took them there, it was a sad sight. They had no proper shelter, food, or work. They lived on instant noodles. Some of them did not even have instant noodles. The Tzu Chi volunteers could not bear to see this, so they quickly went to the store to buy daily necessities, such as rice, oil, salt, vegetables, and fruits, etc. Within just a few hours, they returned and delivered these abundant supplies.

These foreign laborers were very thankful. They had not eaten while rice and vegetables, not to mention fruit, for a very long time. We can imagine their circumstances and how happy and grateful they were. From then on, Tzu Chi volunteers brought them supplies every few days so their daily living was stable. Meanwhile, the volunteers also bought tickets and obtained necessary documents for those who wanted to go home.

So 36 of then went back to mainland China at the same time. Afterwards, they wrote letters to the volunteers to express their gratitude. When they asked the volunteers for their names? The volunteers answered, “Our names are all the same. We are all called Tzu Chi.” They told them that Tzu Chi is an organization from Taiwan. They explained my ideals and described Tzu Chi’s accomplishments around the world. Then they said, “If you want to know what our names are just remember that we are called Tzu Chi.” So when the Chinese laborers wrote a letter to express their gratitude after they returned to China, I was very moved to read it.

Everyone, why did they travel to experience such suffering? Because they believed a false promise. In this world, there are groups that cheat others. They lay traps, but impoverished people think, “Once l reach that place, I will be free of suffering forever and I will make a lot of money.” But in the end, they wanted to go home and still had to work off their tremendous debt. So, in their letter they said that after getting home, they had to work hard to repay their initial loans.

Look, there is so much confusion in this world. Even if they stay in their own country through earnest, hard work, they may still be able to enjoy life and be with their families. But they left to pursue their goals. What were they pursuing? Permanence, Bliss, Self, and Purity. They were clinging to the belief that Permanence, Bliss, Self, and Purity truly exist in the world. They took on debt and suffering a lot of hardship.

Our Tzu Chi volunteers are truly very endearing. They told everyone to call them “Tzu Chi.” You see, they did not give their personal names but called themselves “Tzu Chi.” They acted very promptly when they visited those laborers and saw their poor situations, they immediately worked to relieve their suffering. Is this not an example of Permanence, Bliss, Self, and Purity? Because their hearts are pure, they see everything in the world as their own responsibility.

Therefore, their sense of self is that of a Great Self, which is the mindset of a Bodhisattva who sees through the Four Inverted Views of ordinary people and the Four Inverted Views of Hinayana practitioners. They see through “emptiness” and “existence” in these eight types of inverted views.

The Four Inverted Views of ordinary people plus the Four Inverted Views of Hinayana practitioners are called the Eight Inverted Views.
The Four Inverted Views of ordinary people: clinging to Impermanence as Permanence, the Not-Blissful as Blissful, No-Self as Self, Impurity as
Purity.
The Four Inverted Views of Hinayana practitioners: clinging to Permanence as Impermanence, the Blissful as Not-Blissful, Self as No-Self, Purity as Impurity.

Bodhisattvas help others unconditionally. Because sentient beings are suffering, Bodhisattvas felt happiness and peace when they help relieve this suffering. This is the mindset of Bodhisattvas. Do they truly feel that? Yes. When we give without asking anything in return, we gain joy in our hearts.

To learn Buddhism, we must walk among people, practice the Middle Way and give unconditionally, so we won’t cling to “existence” and be afflicted or cling to “emptiness” and only benefit ourselves.

So Bodhisattvas destroy the Eight Inverted Views. These 8 types of inverted views include four each from ordinary people’s attachment to existence and Hinayana practitioners’ attachment to emptiness. Their inverted views are all related to their views on Permanence, Bliss, Self, and Purity. So we must always be vigilant of these confusions. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水).
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110602《法譬如水》常樂我淨
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: