Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110606《法譬如水》怨親平等無分別

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110606《法譬如水》怨親平等無分別  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110606《法譬如水》怨親平等無分別    靜思晨語--20110606《法譬如水》怨親平等無分別  Empty周二 6月 07, 2011 8:44 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110606《法譬如水》怨親平等無分別    靜思晨語--20110606《法譬如水》怨親平等無分別  Empty周二 6月 07, 2011 10:36 am

【證嚴上人開示】
常樂我淨
薩婆若果
淨佛國土
成就眾生
於身命財無所吝惜

「常樂我淨、薩婆若果」,面對著芸芸眾生皆得自在,不會受眾生種種不清淨的欲念而染污,我們還能走入人群中去拔苦眾生,這必定要有佛的一切種智。
「薩婆若果」就是佛的境界,也就是一切種智。若能如此,我們就能「淨佛國土」,成就一切眾生。
我們自己如果能透徹一切世間萬物,不再於人群中起心動念,我們才能與很多眾生結好緣,我們才能在眾生中結眾生緣,如此才能使一切眾生,人人心地清淨,這不就是我們平時常說的淨化人間、預約人間淨土?
我們常常都希望能夠預約人間淨土,什麼時候人間淨土才能顯現?唯有人人心地淨化!這就是清淨國土、「成就眾生」。當然發菩提心就是要「於身命財無所吝惜」!
身體健康就是我們的財源,因為我們有能力,靠著我們的能力來生活,沒有什麼困難的。除了生命財以外,還有智慧財。智慧如果具足,我們有力量可以救人,我們有智慧去幫助別人。不要有所吝惜,六度和四無量心,我們都提過了,所以這就是發菩提心!佛陀教我們發菩提心,一定要具足這些條件。
第五怨親平等者
於一切眾生
起慈悲心
無彼我相

這一段的意思就是面對著眾生,我們應該要學習怨親平等,起慈悲心!無緣大慈、同體大悲。生命共同體的這種的心情,所以無彼我相!不可以分別是他、是我,是他的、是我的。這種彼此之間,假使有計較,那「彼我相」。「彼」就是別人,「我」就是我,這樣就容易起紛爭。
所以下面又說「何以故爾」,怎麼說呢?
何以故爾
若見怨異於親
即是分別
以分別故
起諸相著

因為我們若是看到,那個「怨」(恨的人),有了怨就生起分別,怨和親絕對不同,我們如果沒有平等心,這個是我所深愛的,這個我不愛。愛和不愛都有分別,這種起了分別心,如此「起諸相著」,這樣執著的相就出來了。我們人如果起了執著相,就很麻煩了。
相著因緣 生諸煩惱
煩惱因緣 造諸惡業
惡業因緣 故得苦果

說起來好像大家都覺得很容易,一連串實在很容易,其實做起來就不容易。在這裡,要如何做到怨親平等呢?我們第一要對男人,統統當作是我們的父親。對女人年紀大的,當作像是我們的母親;年紀和我們相仿的,把她當作像是我們的姊妹。以這種兄弟姊妹、父母的心情來對待,這樣還有什麼親和怨的差別呢?這就沒有什麼親和怨的差別了。
我們在這中間也要起三種心,一種就是「平等心」。剛才說過了,沒有怨親,就是叫做平等心。
第二我們要有「孝順心」,我們還記得《父母恩重難報經》,佛陀看到那一堆白骨頭,他就地膜拜,阿難問因由?佛陀回答:「這堆的白骨頭,堆積如山,你可知道,這堆白骨,是我生生世世的父母。」
以佛法來說,生命是一期的壽命,捨此投彼,生生不息,不斷再來人間受生。想想看,那堆白骨堆積如山,他們再投生時,我們可以保證他們不是我們的父母嗎?我們應該把他們都當成,他們是我們過去生的父母。
對那一堆白骨,佛陀都可以就地禮拜,何況我們現在,我們所面對的人人,我們也可以將之當作,說不定是我們過去生的父母,說不定也是我們未來的父母,現在要好好結好親子緣,這都是應該的。所以我們要用孝順心。
還有一種,第三種叫做「慈悲心」。慈悲心是佛陀對我們最大的期待,也是最懇切的教育,所以我們必定要以這種心態來對待一切的眾生,如果這樣,我們才能夠怨親平等,這樣才能消除我們彼此之間的分別執著。
平等心、孝順心、慈悲心
三心具足就能做到
怨親平等、無分別心

我們如果不分別,我們對世事物質,我們也能看得開。世事物質我們若能看得開,就沒有什麼煩惱了。這在慈濟的菩薩行中,我們慈濟人,人間菩薩,他們所展現出來的,在在都可以作為我們的模範。
在五股工業區,有一場大火,有一間是做出口的玩具工廠,時間剛好是工廠一天工作的結束,主人和太太兩個人,就相約出去了。他們去哪裡呢?原來這對夫妻,是慈濟的菩薩伴侶,林清合居士他們夫妻。他們出去做什麼呢?他們要去收功德費,已經離開了工廠。在工廠裡面還有一對父母、還有弟弟,還有三、四個工人。
他們兩個已經出門了,聽到新聞報導,外面在說五股這間工廠火災,兩夫妻趕快回來。回來已經有很多消防車,有三十八輛在周圍滅火,已經是面目全非。回來只有問:「人都平安嗎?」
「平安!」
「感恩、感恩!」
他一點都不慌張,就是很穩定,只要人平安,都是一直說感恩。大家看到他怎麼那麼鎮定,只是聲聲句句說感恩?
他事後就說:「第一,感恩大家都平安!第二應該要感恩,感恩消防隊員火裡來、火裡去。看他們在滅火,那麼辛苦,那麼危險,所以應該要感恩。第三要感恩慈濟人,當火在燒的時候,大家聽到,附近的慈濟人都來了,在那裡安撫,讓大家不要怕,讓大家能夠穩定這念心,所以感恩這些慈濟菩薩伴侶,大家來陪伴,真的要感恩。再來第四要感恩員工,員工大家都表達出來,要再重新打拚,要協力復建這個工廠,所以他應該要感恩!再來要感恩有這場大火,幸好沒有波及別人的工廠,所以讓大家都很平安,所燒毀的,所燒的,只燒到自己的,所以感恩!」
這樣一連串的感恩,浮上他的心頭,所以他可以很鎮定。
更不可思議的,他說因為他的幕後委員,才剛拿了十幾萬,有現金、有支票,以及簿子拿來交給他,他同樣把東西放著,還有他自己本身的委員證,還有他的榮譽董事證,好像有十幾張。他說,榮譽董事證都燒掉了,他說:「這沒有關係,我會重新補上燒掉的這些東西。」最令他感動的就是,那十幾萬的現金、支票,和那本簿子安然無恙。只被火燒到邊邊。他說:「那些被火燒到邊邊的,還可以拿到銀行換。」那些東西都平安,他覺得這是很不可思議的。所以他說,他應該要繼續做,要補上!
所以這就是我們慈濟人,看得開沒有執著,他只是滿心的感恩,因為他說:「世間的財物是五家共有。」
世間財物為
天災、人禍、貪官
盜匪、不肖子孫
五家共有強求不得

師父常說財產為五家共有,何必執著那麼多?所以在這場大火災難中,他想到五家共有,他想到不要去想失去了多少?只要想我還擁有多少?這種的心態實在是非常難得?如果問他:「你未來有什麼心願?」
他就說:「要加強慈濟的志業。」他期待他的員工,在工廠在復建起來之後,人人因為這一場大火,可以更透徹瞭解人生的無常。他感恩這些員工,能和他同甘共苦,所以他很期待這些員工,能慧命增長。他希望做慈濟的那分喜悅、快樂,人人都可以感受。你看,這是不是菩薩心呢?
菩薩的心怨親平等。自己本身可以體會到,在慈濟菩薩道中,有這麼多的感受,第一想到五家共有,因為財務是五家共有的。又想到不要去想失去多少,只要想我還有多少,這樣就好了。世間還有那麼多值得我們感恩的,這不就是人間的福報呢?所以福報還是滿滿的。
甚至這種不可思議的應驗,幕後委員向無數的會員,那分愛心凝聚起來的錢,竟然在他的東西裡面不會和他共業。所以這一回的火災,不但沒有打擊到他,反而讓他堅定道心。
看,這不就是我們執著於有和無,這個觀念己經跳脫出來!面對人間的現實,不要去想人間的障礙。尤其是對人人,沒有怨親的分別,自然就沒有煩惱的因緣,所以事事提起感恩。
這就是我們平時學佛,在日常生活中所遇到的事情,我們化得開、做得到,這就是真功夫。
所以,各位,學佛就是要學在這裡,學在應用,所以請大家要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110606《法譬如水》怨親平等無分別    靜思晨語--20110606《法譬如水》怨親平等無分別  Empty周三 6月 08, 2011 10:51 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Treat Friends and Foes Impartially (怨親平等無分別)

The state of Permanence, Bliss, Self and Purity is Sarvajna, the fruition of spiritual practice, where one realizes the pure Buddha-land, helps all beings attain enlightenment and is unstinting in giving all the wealth one has, including one’s physical life.

The fruition of spiritual practice is Sarvajna. When we are at ease among sentient beings, we will not be defiled by their impure desires. Moreover, we can work among people to relieve their suffering. Doing this requires the Buddha’s perfect wisdom. Therefore, the fruit of Sarvajna is the state of Buddhahood, the state of realizing All-encompassing Wisdom.

If we can do this we can realize the pure Buddha-land and help all sentient beings. If we can understand the true nature of everything in the universe, and not give rise to discursive thoughts while among others, we will create good affinities. When we can make connections with people, we can thus purify the minds of all living beings. Isn’t this what we mean when we talk about purifying the world and creating a Pure Land in this world?

We always hope that we can turn this world into a Pure Land. When will that manifest?
Only when all minds are purified. This world will then become pure and all living beings will achieve enlightenment. Of course, to develop Bodhicitta we must “be unstinting with our physical wealth.” A healthy body is a source of wealth because we can rely on our strength to make a living without too much difficulty. Aside from physical wealth, we also have spiritual wealth. If we have ample wisdom, we will have the strength to save others, the wisdom to help them, and we will not be stingy in any way. We have already talked about practicing the 6 Perfections and the 4 Immeasurables, which help us develop Bodhicitta. Buddha taught us that these are the requirements for Bodhicitta.

Next, we must be impartial toward all beings. This means to “feel love and compassion for all beings and not differentiate between self and other.”

When we deal with sentient beings, we should learn to be impartial toward both friends and foes. When we feel Great Loving-kindness and Great Compassion, we will feel connected to all living beings. So “do not differentiate between self and other.” We cannot make a distinction between “him” and “me,” “his” and “mine.” If we are preoccupied with comparing ourselves to others, we will “differentiate between self and other” When we clearly separate “other” from “self” conflicts easily arise. Next it says, “Why is this so?” How do we explain it?

“If we see foes differently from friends, we are discriminating and making distinctions, and thus, attachments will arise.”

If we see someone we hate, resentment will arise. We will become partial and treat foes differently from friends. If we do not have an impartial mind, we will say, “This is one whom I deeply love. This is one whom I do not love.” When we differentiate between those we do and do not love, we will have a discriminating mind, and “thus attachments will arise.” As attachments appear, we will start to show bias. That will be troublesome.

Attachment to conditions gives rise to afflictions.” If we are attached to certain conditions, all kinds of afflictions will arise and we will create all kinds of bad karma “With bad karma as causes and conditions, we will attain negative fruits.”

This all sounds very easy and straightforward putting it into practice is not easy. How can we truly be impartial to friends and foes? First of all, we need to treat all older men as our father and older women as our mother. We must treat those around our age as siblings. If we treat everyone as parents and siblings, then we will not treat friends or foes any differently. We will no longer make such distinctions.

Thus we need to develop three states of mind. First is an impartial mind. As I just said, when we do not separate foes from friends, we have an impartial mind.

Second, we need to have a filial mind. In the Sutra of Profound Gratitude to Parents, it is said that when the Buddha saw a heap of white bones, He promptly prostrated on the ground. When Ananda asked for the reason, the Buddha answered, “This mound of white bones is tall as a mountain. Did you know that these bones belong to my parents from my countless past lifetimes?” According to Buddha-Dharma, this physical life is but one period of existence. When we leave this life, we head toward another. We constantly return to be reborn in this world. Just think about those who died and left that pile of white bones. Once they are reborn, can we really be sure that they weren’t our parents in another life? We should treat everyone as a parent from one of our past lives. If the Buddha could prostrate himself in front of those bones, then for all the people we encounter now, we should be able to consider everyone of them as a parent from our past lives. Or perhaps they will be our parents in the future. So we must create good affinities now. Therefore, we should have a filial mind.

The third is a compassionate mind. Buddha’s greatest hope for us was that we develop a compassionate mind. This was also His most earnest teaching. So, we must treat all living beings with such a mindset. Only then can we be impartial to friends and foes. Only then can we eliminate our discriminations and attachments.

When we have an impartial, filial, and compassionate mind, we will be impartial to friends or foes, and have an undiscriminating mind.

If we do not discriminate, we will be open to all worldly matters and material things. If we are not attached to them, we will not really have any afflictions. By following Tzu Chi’s Bodhisattva practices, our volunteers are living Bodhisattvas who can be role models for people to follow.

A fire broke out in the industrial park of Wugu. It was a toy factory that caught fire. The fire started as the factory closed for the day. The owner and his wife happened to be out together. Where did they go? The husband and wife are a Tzu Chi couple. So what were they doing? They went to collect donations, so they had already left the factory. Their parents, younger brother, and three or four workers were still in the building. When the couple heard the news that their factory was on fire, they rushed back. By the time they returned, there were 38 fire trucks trying to put out the fire. The whole building was destroyed. But their only question was, “Is everyone safe?” “Yes” “Thank goodness! I am so grateful” They were not panicked. They were very calm. As long as people were safe, they were grateful.

Everyone wondered how they could be so calm and remain so grateful. Afterwards, the man said, “First, I am grateful that everyone is safe. Second, I am grateful to the firefighters who put out the fire. They worked so hard and it was so dangerous. So I need to thank them. Third, I am grateful to Tzu Chi volunteers. When they heard that my factory was on fire, they all came to comfort everyone so no one was frightened and everyone remained calm. So I am grateful to have these. Tzu Chi Bodhisattvas by my side I am truly grateful. Fourth, I am grateful to my employees. They all told me we will start anew and rebuild the factory together, so I am grateful to them. Lastly I am grateful that this fire did not damage other factories in the area. Everyone else was safe, they only factory that burned down was mine. For this, I am grateful.”

Because all these thoughts of gratitude rose up in his mind, he was able to remain calm. Most inconceivably he and his members had just collected donations totaling a few hundred thousand NT dollars in cash and checks. He had just put the records and the money, along with his own commissioner badge, as well as several of his honorary board member certificates, in the factory. He said, “The honorary board member certificates were destroyed and can be replaced. But incredibly, the cash, checks and records were all undamaged. They were only burnt around the edges, so they could still be deposited at the bank.” Those things were all safe. He found this quite inconceivable.

So he said, “I will continue with Tzu Chi’s work. I have to catch up.” This is what Tzu Chi people are like. He was able to let go and have no attachments. He was full of gratitude. He said, “Worldly assets are collectively owned by the Five Groups.

Worldly assets can be taken by the Five Groups: natural disasters, man-made calamities, corrupt officials, thieves and robbers, and unfilial children. So wealth can never truly be considered our own.

He had heard me say, “Worldly assets belong to these Five Groups, so why be so attached? He remembered this during this great disaster. Instead of thinking of what he lost, he thought about how much he still had. This mindset is extraordinary. If you ask him, “What are your hopes for the future?” He will answer, “To strengthen Tzu Chi’s work.” He hoped that after his factory was rebuilt, his employees would have a deeper understanding of the impermanent nature of life. He was grateful to his employees for their willingness to stand by him, so he also hoped that their Wisdom-life would grow and that they will share the joy he experiences in carrying out Tzu Chi’s missions. Isn’t this the mind of a Bodhisattva?

A Bodhisattva is impartial to friends and foes. He himself could experience this principle as he walked Tzu Chi’s Bodhisattva-path, learning and realizing much. First, he thought of how material wealth is collectively owned by the Five Groups. Then he thought to focus on what he had and not what he lost. Then he felt fine. He recognized that there was much to be grateful for in the world. Aren’t these worldly blessings? So he still felt that he was very blessed, he even experienced something inconceivable; the money lovingly raised and collected from countless members was untouched by the fire and did not share his collective karma. Therefore, this fire did not defeat him. Instead, it strengthened his will to practice.

See, isn’t this transcending the attachment to existence and non-existence? If we face reality, do not think about the obstacles and treat everyone impartially, then we will not create the causes and conditions for afflictions. So let us always be grateful. As we learn Buddha’s way, if we can transform our attitude toward challenges in our daily living, we are developing true mastery. Fellow practitioners, learning Buddhism is about applying what we have learned.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水).
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110606《法譬如水》怨親平等無分別
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: