Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110610《法譬如水》時時發露懺悔

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29098
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110610《法譬如水》時時發露懺悔 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110610《法譬如水》時時發露懺悔   靜思晨語--20110610《法譬如水》時時發露懺悔 Empty周五 6月 10, 2011 2:27 pm

月亮 在 周五 6月 10, 2011 2:28 pm 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110610《法譬如水》時時發露懺悔   靜思晨語--20110610《法譬如水》時時發露懺悔 Empty周五 6月 10, 2011 2:27 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們昨天說過了,「此罪性不在內、不在外、不在中間」,所以我們應該要知道罪,「從本是空」,本來就沒有。
「生如是等七種心」,就是因為本來是空,既然是空,為什麼會產生出來?所以產生那些罪惡業。我們如果常常提高七種心,七種心,大家應該還記得:
除滅三障的七種心
一 慚愧
二 恐怖
三 厭離
四 發菩提心
五 怨親平等
六 念報佛恩
七 觀罪性空

以上七種心,我們若能透徹瞭解,每天的人事物,我們要有慚愧心。
常說戒慎謙卑,能戒慎謙卑的人,就能常常有慚愧的心。我們要常常生起這個世間不是我多大,因為很多危機四伏在我們身邊,太過自大,這樣的人生也是很危險。所以世間想一想,沒有什麼好執著的,所以一切的欲、名、利,只不過是過眼空花、是一場夢。
到底沒有一個真實,所以為了不真實的而爭鬥,招來很多的煩惱惡業。所以我們應該對這種欲念起厭離心,不能有貪欲,我們要時時發菩提心。修行者若離開了發菩提心,還有什麼行可以修呢?
所以我們前面說過,四心、六度、三十七道品」,這都是我們修行最重要的法門,所以我們必定要殷勤用功,還要一直培養怨親平等。落地皆兄弟,何必骨肉親!
我們要常常感恩,念報佛恩!我們能知道很多事,讓我們離開煩惱惡業,就是因為佛恩、三寶恩。佛陀為我們開示,我們應該都知道罪如何生起?受盡苦難是怎麼造成的?
罪業本來是空,它沒有固定的性,它是因與緣會合,所造出來才有了罪。所以罪本來性空,罪性本空,所以我們應該要提高我們的覺性。內外我們要好好十分清楚地警覺,我們的內心,是不是會被外面的境界誘引過去?所以我們學佛,必定要學得時時提高警覺,所以觀罪性空。
接下來說:
生如是等七種心已
緣想十方諸佛賢聖
擎拳合掌
披陳致禱 慚愧改革

我們要「擎拳合掌」,我們要非常用心,雙手整齊合掌,「披陳致禱,慚愧改革。」
起慚愧心來改革,我們凡夫都是一個習氣,既然罪性空,就是因為我們累積了我們的習氣,所以我們要時時用最虔誠的心來致禱,就是禱告、祈禱。
向內自己不斷要起慚愧,對人對事物等等我們要慚愧,才能改革我們的內心。行為要改,我們的內心要革除;內心若能革除我們過去錯誤的觀念,我們的身行才能改變,所以要慚愧改革。
「改」就是我們的身行,「革」就是洗除,徹底將我們內心的煩惱習氣,應該徹底革除。
如果這樣:
舒瀝心肝 洗蕩腸胃
如此懺悔
何罪不滅 何福不生

這段懺文,已經很清楚告訴我們要革除,要如何革除我們內心的污穢。你看,用這樣的比喻,「舒瀝心肝」,我們要把裡面的肚腸,完全重新洗過,我們要洗腸、清腹,真真正正全部都要洗過。
所以在 SARS 那段期間,我們不是在提倡齋戒?看看我們人,每一天光是開口就在造業,人的肚子所埋的是萬物的屍體,你們想,多麼不清淨!所以我們必定要齋戒。齋戒,我們可以換個清淨的肚腸。
再來講祈禱。看過去古代,上至國王一直到人民大臣,每年都有一番做醮、祈安、求福。要祈安、求福,他們必定要齋戒,在古代有這樣。同樣我們現在,應該也要有這樣虔誠式,表達虔誠,不是一年七天、三天、一個月而已,我們要好好地把自己的心腸常常好好地洗淨。
所以說,「舒瀝心肝,洗蕩腸胃」,這是一個形容,要讓我們的心腸常常清淨。不只是心腸清淨,其實我們的觀念思想也要清淨。
時時生起慚愧心
讓思想觀念常保清淨
改變身行習氣
就能革除內心的污穢

所以我們若能如此,「如此懺悔,何罪不滅,何福不生。」
懺悔很重要,我們如果不懂得懺悔,很怕我們的罪業會愈來愈大,所以我們應該要時時提起懺悔。懺悔就是洗除的意思,所以常說,法譬如水能夠洗除垢穢,洗除就是已造的罪。我們過去已經造了,唯一最好的方法就是懺悔。
我們凡夫起心動念、待人接物,難免有時會造罪,所以過去的,我們要常常起懺悔心,才能消滅。有懺悔心的人,他就不會再造。所以懺悔常常存在,除掉過去、警惕未來,所以我們叫做懺悔!
若覆罪者 罪則增長
發露慚愧 罪則消滅
《大般涅槃經》

「若覆罪者,罪則增長。」我們每個人,如果做錯事了,又覆蓋住,這樣罪惡會不斷增長。你們可曾聽說過:「壞孩子都會說謊話」?的確,常常做錯事的人,他的話不可信,因為他不會將真實,坦誠、發露出來。懂得發露他的錯誤,他就是想要改過的人。
我們常常聽到慈濟人,常常說:「我過去是怎樣怎樣,我在你們的面前漏氣過去。」我常說:「漏氣就是求進步。」漏氣的意思就是不能把罪積存在,不能把錯和惡,常常含藏、包藏住,這樣就不會進步了。
所以我們要漏氣不要緊。自己要消風,不要把過去的濁風,或是污水,或是惡濁的東西常常包藏住,這樣常常會有污染,所以我們必定要懺悔。懺悔就是把這些髒東西掀開,用水好好洗除。
我們前面一段說要洗蕩,要把所有的東西洗淨,連我們的觀念也要洗淨,這叫做懺悔。不要說我做過的沒有人知道,沒有人知道我就不要說。這樣就不對,應該要說,因為人在這個社會,誰不知道我們的過去呢?這個團體不知道我們的過去,三不五時我們的團體這麼大,也會遇到過去認識的人,要讓別人來說我們的過去,不如自己很坦然自己說自己的過去,這叫做發露,這叫做懺悔。
如果有人來跟我們說,「原來我有這樣的錯。」趕快洗除!不要說我自己的錯,我不說,你怎麼可以說我?你漏我的氣!你侮辱我!用這種心態就不對了。
因為什麼人不會犯錯呢?犯了錯就會有污點,有了污點要趕快洗除,自己發覺!自己要趕快洗,有人發覺,我們也要趕快洗,要用感恩心來接受、懺悔!這才是真正的修行。所以罪不能覆罪,不要覆藏起來,如果覆蓋起來,罪還會再增長。如果能發露懺悔,罪即消除。要發露懺悔,這是很重要的。
犯錯能勇於告訴眾人
就是「發露懺悔」
發露懺悔 罪即消除
若是覆藏 罪會增長

修行,除了前面的四心、六度、三十七助道品之外,我們要時時有懺悔心。我們如果不能時時懺悔,四無量心、六波羅蜜,甚至三十七助道品,儘管我們很精進去實行,但是我們若是覆藏罪惡,就表示我們還不清淨。所以這段懺文,我們應該要很用心。要洗滌,要洗蕩腸胃,要舒瀝心肝,這我們都要很清淨、內外透徹。我們若能如此,沒有罪不能消滅。所以我們如果要消滅罪惡,唯有懺悔!
發露懺悔
罪即消除
罪消則業滅
業滅則福增

其實人生不是生下來,貧困永遠貧困、受業永遠要受業。只要他有一點福因,外面又有福緣助緣一下,他同樣能今生此世即刻離苦得樂。
印尼就有很好的前例,(大愛村)裡面有很多很感人的小故事。
其中有一對老夫妻,老公公和他的老太太手牽著手,由我們的志工扶著、牽著,去看他們要住的房子。阿公來到他要住的房子前面,他趕快把兩個眼睛矇起來、閉起來、閉著眼!
問阿公怎麼了?他說:「這是真的嗎?這是真的嗎?我很怕我的眼睛一睜開,前面的境界會不見了。」這是阿公,非常歡喜。
那位阿嬤就一直笑,摟著我們的慈濟人,她就說:「我以前住在紅溪河,那個地方很髒,房子很破,整天都是蒼蠅、蚊子,很臭。我現在能來住在這裡,我很歡喜、很感恩!」
這對老人原來有六個孩子,但是不幸五個往生了。留下一個,這個兒子也已經結婚了,夫妻出去外面賺錢。但是阿公、阿嬤就把兩個小孩帶在身邊,所以他們現在公、嬤、孫,可以進去住在那麼美的房子。所以他們說:「我好像是從地獄忽然間來到天堂,我很怕當我的眼睛張開天堂不見了。」
看,這對阿公阿嬤他們有福因,加上福緣會合起來。看,天堂已經在他們面前,他們可以牽著孫子,走入天堂的境界來。
所以各位,福真的要造,我們如果沒有造福,緣就無法成就。有因有緣,因緣如果成熟會合,他的福就會現前。
所以說來,我們必定要時時照顧好我們的心,業要消、福才能生出來。所以我們要時時淨化,要時時用法水來洗蕩脾胃。大家要多用心!
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110610《法譬如水》時時發露懺悔   靜思晨語--20110610《法譬如水》時時發露懺悔 Empty周日 6月 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Constantly Engage in Open Repentance (時時發露懺悔)

Yesterday I mentioned, “The nature of evil does not exist within. Neither does it exist without nor in between.” Therefore, we should understand that evil “is Empty in nature.” It does not truly exist. “We must always give rise to Seven states of Mind” because evil is inherently Empty. Since evil is inherently Empty how can it be produced? To prevent the arising of evil and bad karma, we must develop the Seven of Mind. You should still remember them.

First is a sense of shame. Second is a sense of fear. Third is a sense of renunciation. Fourth is developing Bodhicitta. Fifth is impartiality toward all beings. Sixth is repaying the Buddha’s grace. Seventh is contemplating the Empty nature of evil.

Through these Seven States of Mind we can thoroughly understand the people and things we face every day. We must have a sense of shame. I often speak of prudence and humility. A person who is prudent and humble will always feel a sense of shame.
Let us often remind ourselves not to be self-important, because many dangers lurk around us. Being overly arrogant is very dangerous. When we think about it, there is nothing to get attached to. Fame, wealth and desire are as ephemeral as a dream. None of them are real and lasting. When we fight for something illusory, we attract much bad karma and afflictions.

Therefore, we should renounce desires and have no cravings. We must constantly develop Bodhicitta. As practitioners, without Bodhicitta, what else is there for us to practice? I talked about the 4 Immeasurables, 6 Perfections, and 37 Practices to Enlightenment. These are the most important practices so we must work on them diligently.

We must also be impartial to friends and foes. The world is one big family, why should we only be close with blood relations? We must always be grateful and repay the Buddha’s grace. We are able to learn many things which leads us to eliminate bad karma. This is due to the grace of the Buddha and the Three Treasures. The Buddha taught us how evil arises and how tremendous suffering comes about. Evil has no inherent, fixed nature. It is the convergence of causes and conditions which creates evil. Therefore, evil is Empty in nature. The nature of evil is Empty. So we need to raise our awareness. We need to be very vigilant, inside and out. Will our minds be misled by external conditions?

So as we learn Buddhism, we must learn to always be vigilant. Thus, we contemplate the Empty nature of evil. The next passage indicates, “Having brought forth the Seven States of Mind, visualize all Buddhas & sages of 10 directions.” Let us “put our palms together.” This means we need to be very mindful in putting our palms together. “We confess, pray and change out of sham.” We must constantly feel shame so we can change. All our wrongdoings come from bad habits. Evil is Empty in nature; it arises from the accumulation of bad habits. So we must constantly pray with utmost sincerity.

In our prayers, we should constantly feel remorse and shame about our actions toward people, things, etc. We must feel shame before we can transform our minds.
We must change our behavior; we must thoroughly change from within. If we can eliminate our past wrong views, we then can change our actions. When we speak of repentance and reformation, we are talking about rectifying our behavior and completely eliminating our afflictions and habits.

If we can do this, “thoroughly repent as if cleaning the heart and liver, rinsing the intestines and stomach, if we can repent in this way, what evil cannot be extinguished? What blessings cannot be created?”

This passage clearly tells us that we need to eliminate our defilement, and tells us how we can do so. It compares that process to “cleaning the heart & liver” and completely rinsing out our intestines & stomach. We must wash and purge our insides thoroughly.

During the SARS epidemic, we promoted the practice of vegetarianism. As humans, we create karma every time we open our mouths. Human stomachs are filled with carcasses. We can only imagine how filthy that is. Thus we must adopt vegetarian discipline. By doing so we can clean out our insides. Next, let us speak of prayer.

In ancient times, everyone from the king down to ordinary citizens annually performed a ritual to pray for peace and blessings. To show their piety, they had to uphold the vegetarian precepts. This was the practice in ancient times. Today, we must also express this reverence. This reverence should be expressed more than just 3 days, 7 days, or even a month out of the year. We need to frequently clean out our insides. It was written, “clean the heart & liver and rinse the intestines & stomach.”

This is a metaphor urging us to constantly keep our hearts and insides clean. Not only that, we must keep our perspectives and thinking pure.

Always give rise to a sense of shame. Keep perspectives and thinking pure. When we change our actions and habits, we can eliminate the defilement in our minds.

If we can repent like this, “through such repentance, what evil cannot extinguished?
What blessings cannot be created?” Repentance is very important. If we do not know to repent, I am afraid we will keep accumulating bad karma. Thus, we must constantly repent. Repentance means to cleanse and purge. So I often compare Dharma to water that washes away impurities. We can wash away the wrongs done in the past. What we have done is already in the past. Now, the best way is to repent.

In our interactions with people and things, we inevitably transgress in thought and deed. Therefore, what was done in the past must be constantly repented from deep within so that it can be completely eliminated. One with a repentant heart will not continue to make mistakes. Constant repentance can eliminate past wrongs and serve as a reminder for the future. This is the purpose of repentance.

Those who cover up wrongdoings create more evil. Those who openly repent eliminate wrongdoings. -Mahaparinirvana Sutra

“Those who cover up wrongdoings create more evil.” If we do something wrong and try to cover it up, this wrongdoing will keep growing. Have you ever heard the saying, ”Bad kids tend to lie?” Indeed, the words of those who constantly do wrong cannot be trusted. They will not reveal and expose the truth. Those who know to openly reveal their mistakes are those who wish to change. We often hear Tzu Chi volunteers revealing their past wrongdoings to others. I always say: “After revealing one’s mistakes, one will improve.” When we reveal our mistakes, we must not hold on to our wrongdoings. We must not hide and conceal our mistakes or evils. If we do, we will not improve. So it is alright to reveal our mistakes. It is in fact helpful to release the impurities and defilement. Do not keep storing up all your impurities and defilement.

If we do so, our minds will remain polluted. Therefore, we must repent. To repent is to expose this filth and wash it away with water. Earlier, we spoke of cleaning and rinsing everything; even our perspectives need to be cleansed. This is called repentance. Let us not think, “No one knows what I did. If no one knows, I won’t talk about it. This is not right. We must confess. This is a small world, so how can we be sure that no one knows our past? We cannot assume no one here knows our history. Tzu Chi has many members, so we are bound to meet someone from our past. Rather than letting others talk about our past, why not openly talk about it ourselves? This is called open repentance.

If someone directs our attention to our wrongs, we must repent immediately. Do not say, “My wrongs are my own affair I don’t talk about it. How can you? By revealing this, you are humiliating me.” This is the wrong mindset. Who does not make mistakes? A wrongful action is a stain. We need to wash the stain away quickly. When we discover it, we must quickly wash it away. When others discover it, we must also quickly wash it away, and accept this with gratitude and repent. Only then are we truly practicing.

We must not conceal or cover up our wrongdoings. If we cover it up, it will grow. If we can openly repent, the evil will dissipate. So open repentance is very important.

Courageously admitting our wrongdoings is called open repentance. If we openly repent, we eliminate evil. If we cover it up, evil will grow.

Aside from practicing the 4 Immeasurables, 6 Perfections, and 37 Practices to Enlightenment, we must always be repentant. If we are not constantly repenting, if we cover up evil and wrongdoings as we practice the Four Immeasurables, the Six Paramitas and the 37 Practices to Enlightenment, then we are still impure.

Thus, we should be very mindful of this passage and focus on cleansing, rinsing our intestines and stomachs and thoroughly cleaning our hearts and liver. We must be pure inside and out, completely clear. If we can do this, there is no evil that cannot be eliminated. So the only way to eliminate evil is through repentance.

When we openly repent, we immediately eliminate evil. When we eliminate evil, we also eliminate karma. When we eliminate karma, we increase our blessings.

A person born into poverty may not remain poor forever or experience karmic retribution forever. With some blessed causes and the assistance of blessed conditions, a person can transcend suffering and attain joy in this lifetime.

There is a great example of this in Indonesia. In the Great Love Village, there are many touching stories. Among those is the story of an elderly couple. With the help of our volunteers, this old couple held hands as they walked to see their new house. When the old man reached the house, he quickly covered and closed his eyes. Our volunteers asked his, “What’s wrong?” he asked, “Is this real? Is this really happening? I am afraid that once I open my eyes, this will all disappear.” He was overwhelmed with joy.

All the while, his wife laughed and hugged our volunteers. She said, “I used live on the Angke River. It was very filthy. The houses were falling apart. There were flies and mosquitoes everywhere, and it stank. Now that I can here, I am so happy and grateful.”

This elderly couple had six children. Unfortunately, five of them passed away. Only one survived. Their son was married and the young couple had gone away to make a living. This elderly couple looked after their two grandchildren. Now, all four of them can live in this beautiful house. So they said, “I feel like I have suddenly traveled from hell to heaven. If I open my eyes, I’m afraid this will be gone.”

See, this elderly couple once planed good causes so when they encountered blessed conditions, heaven appeared before them. They can lead their grandchildren into a heavenly place.

So everyone, we really need to create blessings. If we do not create blessings, conditions will not come to fruition. There are causes and there are conditions. When causes and conditions converge, blessings will appear. Therefore, we must constantly take good care of our minds. We must eliminate karma so blessings can arise. So we must constantly purity ourselves, and cleanse our sides with Dharma-water. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水).
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110610《法譬如水》時時發露懺悔
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: