Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110620《法譬如水》守住善念會聚好緣

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29098
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110620《法譬如水》守住善念會聚好緣  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110620《法譬如水》守住善念會聚好緣    靜思晨語--20110620《法譬如水》守住善念會聚好緣  Empty周一 6月 20, 2011 3:51 pm

回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110620《法譬如水》守住善念會聚好緣    靜思晨語--20110620《法譬如水》守住善念會聚好緣  Empty周一 6月 20, 2011 7:37 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
每天都在說,懺悔啊!懺悔。
因為有時候,我們無意中所做所說,說不定對別人有損害、有傷害,只是我們認為理所當然,該爭的時候我要爭,該說的時候我就要說,所以我都沒有錯。理直氣壯,這就是凡夫非常可怕的心理。
不可以,我們要時時知道,開口動舌無不是業、無不是罪,所以我們要常常提高警覺。
所以經文中就說:
又復過去生中
皆悉成就 無量惡業
追逐行者 如影隨形

這一生我們認為沒有,其實過去生說不定很多。所以每天都追隨著我們,好像人走到哪裡,影子就跟到那裡。所以惡業「追逐行者,如影隨形。」所以「若不懺悔,罪惡日深」,我們現在要知道,我們如果不肯懺悔,我們過去所做的、現在所積的,可能層層疊疊。
所以再下來這段經文就說:
若不懺悔
罪惡日深
故知包藏瑕疵
佛不許可

佛陀不允許我們,覆藏我們的過錯,知道了我們要及時懺悔。不知道我們也要懺悔,時時若有懺悔的心態,我們自然會常常像水,髒了,水可以趕快洗淨。所以懺悔,就如清水在洗滌垢穢。
你看,日本人都很有禮貌,就算走過別人面前,也跟別人說對不起、對不起。或是有1哪個地方對人怎麼樣,就說抱歉,對不起。這就是常常認為,我們對不起別人的心態,我們就會很自然對人:「對不起、抱歉!」如此人家都會覺得不要緊,不要緊。這樣就有事了。
有的人則大搖大擺走過去,你光是這樣走過去,大搖大擺,讓人看了不順眼。你不覺得怎樣。覺得我這樣走過去哪有什麼?但是人家就會起煩惱,讓人起煩惱,你已經和對方種了一分惡緣,你不覺得,但是他記在心裡。這就是我們平時為什麼一直在講無明!但是反觀自己,反觀自己就是人家對我這樣,我很氣,我常常記得。說不定別人和你一樣,不當一回事,但是你自己記住了。
所以有的人都說,我都沒有對人不好,都是人家對我不好。這種心態就是「包藏瑕疵」。
各位,這種一點一點的煩惱累積,我們的瑕疵就會愈來愈多。所以佛陀的教育是希望我們要時時自我警惕。我們要常常用法洗心,這叫做懺悔。
做錯事讓人起煩惱
卻毫無懺悔心
只計較別人如何對己
這種心態就是「包藏瑕疵」
瑕疵越多煩惱越重
累積的罪業也越深
唯有自我警惕
時時以法水洗心
才能滌除垢穢

馬來西亞吉隆坡,有一對夫妻,是殘障夫妻。這位先生,一場車禍造成他半身不遂,出入要依靠輪椅。他有一個大家庭,上有父母,父親已經是老人癡呆,時時需要人照顧。母親體弱多病,年老了。下面還有四個孩子,這四個孩子都不是他的。
起初是人家丟掉的一個小嬰孩,他不忍心就撿回來養。接下來另外三個是他的大哥,大哥不顧家庭,已經離家出走,不知道到哪裡去了。嫂嫂往生了,所以另外這三個孩子,他也不忍心讓他們流浪街頭,同樣收養起來。他本身發生了車禍,已經變成殘障,他的太太是小兒麻痺,也是一樣坐輪椅。
一家人合起來是八口,家庭這麼貧困,他要怎麼生活呢?但是這對夫妻,人雖然窮,但是志不窮,所以很打拚。兩隻腳無法行走,他就加強他的手,所以他會開車,去向人租車,開車去賺很微薄的錢,來養這八口之家。當然太太也是一樣很努力,就出去賣彩卷,這樣的日子雖然很貧困,但是每個孩子,他都不願意讓他失學,同樣讓他們讀書,生活過得非常困苦,但是家裡常常都聽到,很開朗的笑聲。雖然家境貧困,卻也是一個和樂家庭。
不幸的就是這位先生,腎臟功能已經消失了,所以開始要洗腎。在那個地方沒有健保,洗腎每次都要花很多錢,他已經無法工作了,所以擔子都在太太身上。她要加緊賣彩卷,還要拿人家的衣服回來縫補,這樣賺錢來維持。
吉隆坡的慈濟人發現了,發現這個家庭大家都很感動,覺得這麼破爛的家庭,生活是那麼困難的生活,但是看到他們臉上,人人都帶著笑容。問這位先生:「你的生活是不是很辛苦呢?」先生說:「就是這樣!現實的生活就是這樣!不要去想它就好了。」
「不要去想」,這句話我們用心去體會,心不受環境所影響。
要不然每天醒來,自己要坐輪椅,另一半也是要坐輪椅,自己這時候什麼都不能做了,看到父親癡呆,看到母親體弱多病,四個孩子堅持不讓他們失學,這種家境哪裡會不辛苦呢?
在這種精神上的感觸,普通人應該會自暴自棄,但是他們沒有,一個家庭就是和樂融融。沒得吃也不要緊,最重要的是洗腎的錢從哪裡來?慈濟人發現了之後,每個月補貼他們三百元馬幣,他們滿懷感恩。
這就是我們的心面對境界,我們要能夠開解,自己的心要懂得善解,要懂得開心,自然就不受境界來困住我們。他的心隨著日子過去,心不貧窮,因為他覺得很富足,他還有父親、還有母親,他還有這群,雖然不是親生的孩子,但是活潑可愛,他很滿足了,他一點都不掛礙現在的生活。所以他是不是也很認命呢?
認命的意思就是:我過去生可能就是這麼造因,所以這一世甘願接受。所以我們人不要以為,我這輩子都沒有事,說不定我們帶著過去的種子,來到這裡,所以不能我們既然有了(業報),就要歡歡喜喜讓他度過。但是我們這如果做錯了,要時時懺悔,就不會再包藏過去的種子。
這個時候知道,有一個因已經落地了,落在哪邊的土地呢?心中,叫做心地、心地。種子落地,就是等待因緣成就,所說的緣就是水、陽光、空氣。
所以這粒種子,如果落在任何人的心地,說不定落在自己的心地,我們不知道;說不定沒有落在我們的心地,不過落在別人的心地中。所以到時候,那些東西都完成時,這一回我們沒有怎麼樣,但沒有事,業卻發生了。
記得花蓮有一個人站在下面,上面的人跳樓,跳下來壓到他。站在下面的人被壓死了,上面的人只是受傷而已。你們想,世間有那麼恰巧的事?有啊!台灣不知道發生過多少個了。
所以自己不覺得怎麼樣,總是那個緣成熟的時候,你走在什麼地方,那種的意外也一樣會來。偏偏這種意外,怎麼不是別人?同樣那麼多人,為什麼就是我?其實沒有意外,因為原來你就有這個因和緣已經配好了,所以絲毫不爽,一點都沒有偏差。
所以我們如果欠了債,要趕快還,要不然本上加利。要知道我們只要向人,借了一點點,可能我們現在如果不趕快還,一直逃避,一直覆蔽著、一直覆蔽著,一直逃債,利息會愈加愈多。
所以不可以,如果這樣,雖然是一點點的罪業,我們愈是逃避,我們的罪業就愈陷愈深。實在是很可怕,這種錯誤。
所以說來,我們應該要好好時時說懺悔,要不然我們「長淪苦海」,就是因為覆藏。所以佛陀不允許我們,有一點點的污穢、污染,所以要我們完全清淨。
說悔先罪
淨名所尚
故使長淪苦海
實由隱覆

說悔先罪,過去曾經做了什麼,我們都要很勇敢地發露出來,我錯了,不知道這句話有沒有傷害到你?如果有,我現在就向你賠罪,很對不起。能夠如此,彼此的心結能解開。我們常常聽到慈濟人說,我漏氣求進步,我過去的人生就是這樣、這樣過來的。幸好,我有這麼大又好的環境,師兄、師姊就是我的一面鏡子,我可以常常自我警惕,所以我要很感恩。你看,這就是一個大環境,能守住他的一分善念,固守他的菩提芽,這也要他自己,很發露懺悔,這個好的緣才能成就。
所以說來,我們要「說悔先罪,淨名所尚」,不要只是把它包住就好了,沒有人知道就好了。只願意說自己做得很好很好,我一輩子都沒有污點,我做的都是好事。不要這樣,我們如果這樣,那就是「使長淪苦海,實由隱覆。」就是因為隱覆,我們不好的事情都不敢讓人知道,只炫耀好的事情,這樣就會使我們長淪苦海,無法自拔。這都是因為覆藏垢穢。
做錯事能發露懺悔
守住一分的善念
好的緣才能會聚
若是一味覆藏己過
只炫耀好的事
將使我們的心
長淪苦海無法自拔

各位,學佛,我們要時時知錯,知錯必改,還是好的事。不要一點點錯不肯改,常常包覆住,我們就會常常沉淪苦海。尤其是心,我們的心,你看,人家那麼辛苦的生活,他們也是一家八口和樂融融,所以我們要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110620《法譬如水》守住善念會聚好緣    靜思晨語--20110620《法譬如水》守住善念會聚好緣  Empty周二 6月 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Uphold Good Thought; Gather Good Affinities (守住善念會聚好緣)

Every day, we have been discussing the practice of repentance. Sometimes we unintentionally do or say something that may cause grief or harm to others. We may feel that if reason is on our side, we can “fight when we need to fight” and “speak when we need to speak.” We think that we’ve done nothing wrong. So we are aggressive in our rightness. In ordinary people, this mentality is frightening. We cannot think that way. We must always know that with everything we say we create bad karma and commit wrongdoings. Therefore we must constantly raise our awareness.

So the Water Repentance states, “Moreover, we have already created countless bad karma in our past lives.” We may think we have not created bad karma in this life, but perhaps we did so in past lives. Karma follows us around the way our shadows follow us wherever we go. So, bad karma “follows the perpetrator like shadows follow the body.” “If we do not repent, our evils grow each day.” We must now know that if we refuse to repent, all the bad karma we created and are creating now will just keep accumulating.

The following verse states, “If we do not repent, our evils grow each day. Know that the Buddha does not want us to conceal our flaws.”

The Buddha does not want us to cover up our wrongs. If we know we were wrong, we must quickly repent. We must also repent for what we are unaware of. If we are always penitent, our attitude will be like a constant flow of water that quickly washes away what is dirty. Repenting is like washing filth with clear water.

Look at how the Japanese are so polite. Even if they just walk in front of someone, they say, “Pardon me, pardon me.” If they inconvenience others in any way they say, “I apologize, I’m sorry.” So if we always think we are troubling others, we will naturally express our apologies and say, “I am sorry” or “Pardon me.” Others will respond with, “Don’t worry about it.” Then everything will be fine. Some people walk around with an arrogant air. The sight of them walking around like that can easily irritate others. You may think that it is no big deal, “I am just walking by.” However, others have already become afflicted. If you create afflictions in others, you are creating a bad affinity with them. You may not feel anything but they will remember this moment.

This is why we keep talking about ignorance. When others do things to us, we will take it personally and get angry. We always remember it. Perhaps the other party has already forgotten it, but we still remember. Therefore, some people say, “I have never treated people poorly.” This is a mindset of “concealing our flaws.”

Fellow practitioners, as afflictions like this accumulate, we will have more and more flaws. Thus, the Buddha taught us in the hopes that we will always be vigilant. We must always use Dharma to cleanse our minds. This is called repentance.

If we did something wrong and caused afflictions to arise in others, yet feel no repentance and take issue with how others treat us, we have a mindset of “concealing flaws.” The more flaws we have, the more afflicted we are and the more bad karma we accumulate. Only be vigilantly self-reflecting and always washing our minds with Dharma-water can we wash away these defilements.

In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, there was a handicapped couple. The husband was in a car accident, which paralyzed him from the waist down. He needed a wheelchair to get around. He had a big family. His parents lived with him. His father suffered from Alzheimer’s and required constant care. His mother was elderly, frail and ill. He also had four children, but none of them were his own offspring. The first child was an abandoned infant. He felt sorry for the baby, so he took him home. The other three were his oldest brother’s children. His brother abandoned his family. No one knows where he is. Then his sister-in-law passed away. He could not bear to see his brother’s children homeless on the streets, so he adopted them. He became disable because of a car accident. His wife suffered from polio and was also in a wheelchair. Altogether, there were eight people in the family.

The family was so impoverished, how did they survive? Though the husband and wife were poor, they were not poor in spirit. They worked very hard. Since he could not walk on his feet, he strengthened his hands so he could drive. He rented a cab so he could earn a small income to support this family of eight. His wife also worked very hard by selling lottery tickets. Although they were poor, he was not willing to sacrifice his children’s education. So he provided for their schooling. Their lives were very difficult, but there are always sounds of laughter coming from this family.

Though they were impoverished, they were a happy and harmonious family. Unfortunately, the husband experienced kidney failure and needed dialysis. He did not have health insurance, and each course of dialysis costs a lot of money. Since he was unable to work, the financial burden rested on his wife. So she tried to sell more lottery tickets, and started mending others’ clothes at home. This was their source of income.

When our volunteers in Kuala Lumpur learned of this case, they were much moved. Even though the family lived in a run-down house and led very difficult lives, there was a smile on every face. They asked the husband, “Is your life very hard?” The husband replied, “It is what it is. This is the reality of my life. I don’t think too much about it, so I’m fine.” “Don’t think about it.” We should carefully contemplate this comment. See how his mindset is not affected by his circumstances. Otherwise, every day he’d wake up to the reality that he and his wife are wheelchair bound, that he cannot do very much. Even with his father’s Alzheimer’s, and his mother’s illness, he insisted on putting 4 children through school. How can that life not be difficult? Under such mental stress, most people would lose their will and give up.

But this family has not given up. This family is happy and harmonious. Skipping meals was not a big deal. Their greatest concern was money for dialysis. When Tzu Chi people learned about this, they gave them $300 Ringgits every month. The family was filled with gratitude. As we are faced with various circumstances, we must be able to open our minds, be understanding and be happy. Then we will not be limited by our circumstances. As the days pass, he feels no poverty in his heart. He feels that he is rich because he still has his father, his mother, and this group of children. Although they are not his by birth, they are adorable and lively, so he feels very content. He is not hung up on his present life. Isn’t he truly accepting of his lot in life? Such acceptance means understanding that we sowed the seeds for these circumstances in our past live, so we willingly accept them now. We should not assume that in this life, everything will always be alright. Maybe we have brought bad seeds to this lifetime. So when we face karmic retributions, we must gladly accept them.

But if we have done wrong in this life, we must always repent, so that we no longer conceal those seeds. In that moment we know that the cause has already been planted. Where was it planted? In our hearts. It is called the field of the heart. Once a seed is sown, it waits for suitable conditions. The conditions I speak of are water, sunlight, air. So a karmic seed may be sown in the field of someone’s heart. Perhaps it is in our hearts. We do not know. Perhaps it did not land in our hearts, but in someone else’s. Therefore, when we do something, we may not immediately experience the result, but we have still created karma.

I remember an incident in Hualien where a person jumped off a building and landed on a person standing below. The person below was crushed to death. The person who jumped only had minor injuries. Think about it. How can such a coincidence occur? There have been many cases like this in Taiwan. You may think your actions are no big deal, but when karmic conditions mature, no matter where you are, even the most unexpected accidents can happen. Such misfortune will just happen to you and not to anyone else. There may be many other people around, but the misfortune only befalls you. In reality, there are no “accidents”.

Things happen due to cause and conditions that were already there. This is very accurate and exact. Thus, if we owe a debt, we must quickly repay it, or the interest will grow. We must know that even if we only borrow a little, if we do not pay it back quickly, but instead run and hide and avoid it, more and more interest will accrue. We must not do this.

Otherwise, that little bit of bad karma will grow bigger the more we keep avoiding it. These mistakes are indeed frightening. Therefore, we must constantly repent, or we will “long be submerged in the sea of suffering”, due to obscuration. Therefore, the Buddha did not want us to keep any trace of defilement. He wanted us to be purified completely.

We confess and repent the wrongs we committed. If, in order to keep our name clean, we will long be submerged in the sea of suffering due to concealment of (our defilements).

“We confess and repent the wrongs we committed.” We must bravely and openly reveal our wrongdoings. “I was wrong. I behaved a certain way. Were you hurt by what I said? Please accept my apology if I hurt you. I am very sorry.” If we can do this, we can resolve our issues with each other. I often hear Tzu Chi people say, “We reveal our mistakes to improve. That was the kind of person I was. Fortunately, I am in a good environment now. The volunteers are like mirrors that show me what I am like so I can always be vigilant. Therefore, I am very grateful.”

You see, this is how a good environment can help people maintain their good thoughts, and protect their Bodhi seeding. But they also need to willingly and openly repent to this affinity to result in success. Thus, we need to “confess and repent the wrongs we committed. In order to clear our name.” We cannot just hide our misdeeds form others. We must not claim that we are good and pure, that we have no faults and always do good deeds. We cannot do this. If we do, we will “long be submerged in the sea of suffering due to concealment”.

If we hide our misdeeds because we are afraid to let others know, and only brag about our good deeds, then we will be trapped in the sea of suffering and unable to pull ourselves out. This is all because we cover up our defilements.

When we do wrong things, we should openly repent and maintain good thoughts.
Then good conditions can gather. If we single-mindedly cover up our mistakes and only brag about our good deeds, our minds will be long submerged in the sea of suffering

Fellow practitioners, as we learn Buddhism, if we are aware of our mistakes and fix them, that is a good thing. Do not refuse to correct he little faults; do not always try to cover them up, or we will be trapped in the sea of suffering. We must especially take care of our minds. That family in Malaysia has such a difficult life. But the eight of them are happy and harmonious. Therefore, we must always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水).
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110620《法譬如水》守住善念會聚好緣
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: