Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110621《法譬如水》清淨內心消除無明

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110621《法譬如水》清淨內心消除無明  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110621《法譬如水》清淨內心消除無明    靜思晨語--20110621《法譬如水》清淨內心消除無明  Empty周二 6月 21, 2011 9:29 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110621《法譬如水》清淨內心消除無明    靜思晨語--20110621《法譬如水》清淨內心消除無明  Empty周二 6月 21, 2011 11:46 am

【證嚴上人開示】
我們昨天說過了,我們不可以「包藏瑕疵」,這是佛不許可的。佛陀要我們心清淨,修學佛法除了清淨心以外,還有什麼呢?所以這一念清淨的心,我們必定要保持。
再來就是說:
是故(弟子某等)
今日發露懺悔
不復覆藏

弟子某甲,我,我們大家不覆藏我們的心,垢穢不覆藏。
我們這幾天一直在說懺悔,我們要懺悔過去,過去有沒有錯?如果有錯,我們要趕快以警覺性,趕快把它除掉、懺悔。所以我們應該要發露懺悔,「不復覆藏」。
所言三障者
一曰煩惱
二名為業
三是果報

我們要知道,我們必定要懺悔的地方,就是「三障」,我們的三障,一就是「煩惱障」;二就是「業障」;三就是「果報」。
此三種法
更相由藉
因煩惱故
所以起諸惡業

各位,障礙我們的心不出於三項,第一項就是煩惱,過去不斷在講,煩惱有千差萬種的煩惱,但是煩惱綜合起來,大綱不出三項,就是煩惱和業以及果報。
什麼叫做「煩惱」?煩惱就是無明。常常說,「一念無明生三細,境界為緣長六粗。」光是一個無明生起,我們的內心,就開始產生起了三細,這「三細」就是貪、瞋、癡。
「貪」,貪念到底起於何處?要貪到多少才會滿足?這實在是很奧秘,非常奧妙的事。連凡夫自己,一有了貪心生起,自己也無法節制。
所以我常說:「這個貪字,使人苦、使人煩、使人造業。因為有一缺九。」這是一般凡夫,對貪這種念頭無法制止,只要貪字出頭,想要把它節制下來都難。所以這就是「細」,非常地微細。
「瞋」,瞋念的心就是發脾氣。這種發脾氣的習氣如果養成,聽到不喜歡的聲音,內心就開始生煩心,一生煩心,自己的聲和色就不好了,出口就罵人。我們要知道,因為我們發脾氣,使我們的人格。就是因為動不動就發脾氣,所以一個人的人格,受到自己的形象、聲色所破壞。
我們不是常常聽到:「要和誰說話,喔!你去跟他說!不要叫我去。」「為什麼?」「我可能還沒開始說話,就要挨罵了。」看看像這樣人人怕、人人遠離、人人討厭,發脾氣實在要不得。
但是要改容易嗎?不是很容易,很困難。就是看到事情,這個心他就自己先浮動,話還沒有說,脾氣就先發作了。
這是從哪裡生起來的呢?實在是不知道。「我也想改,不知道為什麼就會這樣!」竟然我們的脾氣,自己會說不知道!想,這是不是很微細呢?
「癡」,癡也是一樣,明明知道這就是道理,我們自己要顧好,不要受人影響,偏偏這個癡念一起,我們的內心和外境就被引走了,一念差千萬錯,世間有多少的癡情,情、愛、仇、恨,這不都是從癡迷開始?
有一位女孩子和一位年輕人,來往的時候,長輩、親戚、周圍的朋友都跟她說:「妳不可以!這個人愛喝又愛賭,不可以!」不過,這之間的情和愛,勝過她所看到的、或是所聽到的,人家跟她說的缺點,已經超過了,所以她自己覺得很有信心:「只要我跟他說,他將來一定會改過,會改的!」就是抱著情和愛,那種愚迷的信心。
偏偏嫁了,嫁了之後,果然這種習氣變本加厲,結婚之後變本加厲,開始醉茫茫,回來就是要打人,賭輸了就要錢,甚至兩隻手拿三隻刀,這樣地威脅。所過的日子是那麼痛苦。要怎麼辦呢?總是要過,日子總是要過,已經有兩個孩子了,結婚十幾年後,先生這樣的生活,終於因肝癌往生了。
大家都跟她說:「妳解脫了!妳解脫了!你是不是趕快再嫁一個?」「我現在知道嫁人,就是這麼辛苦的事,我現在要守好這兩個孩子。」很用心撫養孩子。
但是人生就是這樣,第二個孩子很乖,但是有一天好好的孩子,也沒有怎麼樣,躺下去睡,第二天就沒有爬起來了,往生了!到底是怎麼了?發生了什麼事?不知道!是什麼病?不知道!可能是心肌梗塞,突然間往生了。
這樣要怎麼辦呢?看開了,幸好還有一個。還有一個專心撫養他。但是過了不久,這個唯一的孩子突然間中風,十幾歲的孩子,竟然高血壓中風了!看,僅是一念的癡念,這輩子多辛苦!這時候,孩子已經是半個植物人了。
那個時候人家勸她不可以,這個人嫖、賭、飲樣樣都會,不可以。不過,愛,我有信心,有辦法改變他。看,情迷時,連信念都偏向了,所以這叫做「癡」。
我們的癡心生起時,外面的境界和我們的業相牽引,這樣就去了,造成了一生的苦難,所以這叫做貪、瞋、癡。由不得自己!
煩惱就是無明
起於人心的貪瞋癡
貪念生起欲求無邊
有一缺九不滿足
瞋念生起聲色不調
形象人格破壞毀損
癡念生起身陷迷境
情愛仇恨難以自拔

第二是「業」,我們如果無明煩惱一動,我們的身口意就開始動作。
像剛才那位女人,她就是因為無明一動,所以她的心就做了錯誤的決定,她的心就這樣去實行,所以引起了業,去造作了業,造了之後就有結果了,所以「三是果報」。
果報已經現前了,如果不認錯,再說謊,有了隱瞞,就會再製造煩惱業。所以這三種障礙,都是不斷互相牽連,從無明為因,從去行動、造業,到果報為果。因為果已成,所以再次無明造業,這樣循環牽引,互相依賴、互相牽引、互相複製,這就是我們生生世世,無法脫離這種障礙、煩惱。
所以我們學佛,就是要我們知道,我們不要從無明開始,我們要知道煩惱的源頭就是無明,無明裡面就是有這麼多,微細的障礙法,有很多的障礙法。
這麼微細的障礙法,所以每天在我們的生活中,有六粗,六粗,就是在外面的境界,有我們用自己的,眼耳鼻舌身意,六根去緣著外面的色聲香味觸法,外面的境界。所以中間就生出六種意識,眼耳鼻舌身(意),這些「識」去分別。
之間就是在我們的日常生活中,所接觸到的、所感受到的、所造作的這三個六,就變成十八(界)。
六粗代表的意思是
我們在日常生活中
所接觸、所感受
所造作的三個六
六根、六境、六識
合起來為十八界

各位,名相一直解釋下去還有很多。所以總而言之,我們是從無明、煩惱去造業,所以結果所得到的環境,我們應該要時時自我警惕,這三項就是我們最大的障礙,修行時很大的障礙,所以稱為「三障」。
就是因為有這三種,非常微細的障礙法,所以「更相由藉」,就是彼此之間互相牽連,「因煩惱故,所以起諸惡業」,這都是因為煩惱,所以起了很多惡業。
無明生起牽動煩惱
身口意就會造作惡因
結出惡果
煩惱、業、果報
相互牽連、複製、循環
將成為修行的障礙

我們學佛要時時提高警覺,不要讓我們的煩惱,在我們的內心,互相衍生、互相複製,要不然這個煩惱拖下去,一直不斷拖下下,實在是沒完沒了。
所以凡夫說「長淪」,經常沉淪,永遠都是沉淪於六道,六道,儘管生在天道快樂無比,但是這是福業,福業也有享盡的時候。
我們可以看世間多少人很好命,含著金湯匙而來,他可以享受一切,人見人羨慕。但是人生無常,有人說富不過三代!這就是因為太富有了,他就會沈迷,他就沒有發憤用功的心,所以都是在享受中。
天人就是這樣,就是在享樂中,他看不到苦難,沒有自我警惕的機會,所以他就會沉淪在天樂的境界。但是天福享盡,同樣要再墮落,所以佛陀不提倡要求生天堂。
佛陀要我們超越天堂。那是什麼境界呢?菩薩!菩薩的境界!菩薩出生在人間,因為人間有苦難的眾生,菩薩所緣,緣苦眾生。
人間叫做娑婆世界,就是堪忍的世界,我們能在人間放眼天下,多少的苦難人?我們每天聽到的,很感恩,感恩這麼多的菩薩,遊在人間,每一個角落,都是菩薩遊化人間。
所以佛陀要我們超越天堂!你造福,但是不要執著於,將來要享福的心態,我們要發菩提心,立菩提願。所以我們學佛,若是超越這三種障礙,唯有發菩提心。
若能發菩提心
立菩提願
時時清淨內心
消除無明煩惱
就能超越
煩惱、業、果報
這三種障礙

所以請大家記住,不要覆藏,我們的無明、煩惱、過錯,時時要清除內心,時時要發心付出。所以在日常生活中,要多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110621《法譬如水》清淨內心消除無明    靜思晨語--20110621《法譬如水》清淨內心消除無明  Empty周四 6月 23, 2011 7:27 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Cleanse the Mind; Eliminate Ignorance (守住善念會聚好緣)

Yesterday I said we cannot “conceal our flaws.” The Buddha does not want that. He wants us to purify our minds. Why else do we learn and practice Dharma? So we must maintain purity in our minds.

The next part in the Water Repentance states that “I, disciple so and so, and others, do not cover up our minds and do not hide our defilements. I have been talking about repentance for many days. We need to repent the past. Did we do something wrong? If we did, we must quickly raise our awareness, eliminate it and repent. So we need repent openly “I will no longer cover up my wrongs.”

In the Three Obstructions, the first is affliction.”

We should know that eliminating the 3 Obstructions requires repentance. In the Three Obstructions, the first is the Obstruction of Affliction the second is the Obstruction of karma the third is the Obstruction of Retribution “These three are interrelated and sequential.”

Fellow practitioners, all mental obstructions belong in these categories. The first is affliction. In the past, I’ve continually said “vexations take countless forms.” But they all fall under three general categories: affliction, karma, and retribution. What is affliction? It is an ignorant thought. It is said that “An ignorant thought causes the 3 Subtleties. External conditions cause the 6 Coarse Marks.”

Once ignorance arises, our minds begin to produce the 3 Subtleties. The 3 Subtleties are greed, anger, and ignorance. Where does greed come from? When will our greed be satisfied? This is indeed very profound and mysterious. When greed arises in the minds of ordinary people, they cannot control it. Therefore, I often say that greed causes humans suffer, be afflicted, and create bad karma because “having one, we lack nine. Therefore we ordinary people cannot control our greed. Once we are greedy, we become insatiable. This is a subtle affliction it starts out very subtle and unnoticeable.

Anger or hatred causes one to lose one’s temper. If losing our tempers becomes a habit, whenever we hear something displeasing, irritation will arise in our hearts. Once such feelings arise, our tone of voice and demeanor will be negative. Whenever we speak, we will tend to be negative. We must recognize that losing our temper is damaging to our character. If we lose our temper easily, we damage our character with our negative manner and tone of voice.

We often hear conversations like this, “Who do you want me to talk to? You talk to him, don’t ask me to do it. Why not? I may be scolded before I even open my mouth.” People will be scared of someone like this and will avoid and dislike him or her. We absolutely should not lose our temper.

But is this easy to change? Not really. It is quite difficult. When such a person encounters a situation, his mind starts to move involuntarily. Before he says anything, his temper kicks in. Where does this come from? “I really do not know. I really want to change, but I don’t know why this happens.” How can he not understand his own temperament? So isn’t this a very subtle obstruction? It is the same with ignorance.
We clearly know the principles.

We should take good care of ourselves and not be negatively influenced by others. Yet when ignorant thoughts arise, our minds will be led by external conditions. One flawed thought leads to thousands of mistakes. The abundant deluded emotions in this world, passion, affection, enmity and hate, all arise from ignorance.

There was once a young woman and young man. When they were dating, her parents, relatives, and friends told her, “Stop dating him. He likes to drink and gamble. Don’t be with him.” But their passion and affection outweighed the shortcomings she heard of or saw. She looked past the flaws others told her about. She was confident, “If I just talk to him, I know he will change.” Armed with passion and affection and her deluded sense of confidence, she married him. Of course, his wayward ways got worse after the weeding. He came home drunk and beat her. When he lost at gambling, he asked her for money. He even threatened her with knives in both hands. Her days were filled with pain.

But what could she do? She had to continue living like this because they already had two children. After more than a decade of marriage, due to the type of life he led, the husband died from liver cancer. Everyone told her, “You’re free! Are you going to remarry soon?”
She replied: “I now know that marriage is very difficult. I just want to safeguard my two children.”
So she devoted herself to raising her children. But life is unpredictable. Her younger child was very will-behaved. But one day, this seemingly healthy child went to bed and never woke up again. The child died. What happened? What cause this? No one knew.
Was it an illness? It was unknown. Perhaps a heart attack caused the sudden death. How did she deal with this? She made peace with it. Fortunately, she still had another child. She dedicated herself to raising him. But not long afterwards, her remaining child suddenly suffered a stroke. He was only a teenager, but he suffered a stroke from high blood pressure.

See, a single thought of delusion brought her a life time of suffering. This child fell into a semi-vegetative state. Before she got married, others warned her that this man would drink, gamble, and sleep around. They told her not to marry him. But love made her blind, made her confident that she could change him. When people are blinded by passion, their judgment will go astray. This is called ignorance. When ignorance arises, our karma, influenced by external conditions, will lead us to a lifetime of suffering. This is greed, anger, and ignorance. It is beyond our control.

Afflictions are ignorant thoughts. They arise from greed, anger and ignorance. When greed arises, our desires are boundless. Having one, we lack nine and are discontent. When our anger rises and we express inharmonious attitudes, it damages our character and image. When ignorance arises, we are trapped in delusions. Entangled in passion, affection, enmity, and hate, we are unable to free ourselves.

The second obstruction is karma. Once ignorance starts to stir, our body, speech and mind will move accordingly. In the case of that woman, because of her ignorance, she made a wrong decision which she physically put into action. This resulted in the creation of karma. After that comes retribution. So the third obstruction is retribution.

When retributions manifest, if we do not confess but keep lying, if we attempt concealment, we create more afflictions and bad karma. Therefore, the 3 Obstructions are interrelated. Ignorance is the cause of our actions the effect is the retribution. After the initial cause and effect, we will create karma out of ignorance again. This cycle of entanglement continues. It is mutually dependent, mutually influenced, and mutually replicating. This is why, life after life, we cannot transcend these obstacles & afflictions.

In learning Buddhism, we must recognize that we cannot let ignorance arise. We must realize that ignorance is the source of afflictions. Ignorance is embodied in many subtle obstructions. The many obstructions are very subtle. So every day we give rise to the 6 Coarse Marks in our daily living. The 6 Coarse Marks arise when our 6 sense organs, eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, and mind, make contact with the 6 sense objects, form, sound, smell, taste, touch, thought, in our surroundings. From this emerge 6 kinds of consciousness, those of sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, and thought. These consciousnesses make discernments in our daily encounters, resulting in our feelings and our actions. These three sets of six comprise the 18 Realms.

The Six Coarse Marks represent the three sets of six: what we encounter, what we feel, and what we create in our daily living. The Six Sense Organs, Six Conditions, and Six Consciousnesses comprise the 18 Realms.

Fellow practitioners, we can talk a lot more about these terms. But in summary, we create bad karma from ignorance and afflictions. As a result, we face our present conditions. So we must constantly be vigilant and self-reflect. These three are the biggest obstacles to our spiritual practice. Therefore, they are called the 3 Obstructions. These three kinds of subtle obstructions “influence one another”, so they are interdependent. “Afflictions are the source of all bad karma.” A lot of bad karma is created due to afflictions.

When ignorance arises, it stirs up afflictions. Our actions, speech, thoughts will then create bad causes that lead to bad effects. Affliction, karma, and retribution are entangled and cause each other to replicate cyclically, thus becoming obstacles to spiritual practice.
As we learn Buddhism let us increase our vigilance. Do not allow afflictions to grow and multiply in the mind to grow and multiply in the mind. Otherwise these afflictions will drag us into an endless downward spiral.

So it is said ordinary people are “long submerged.” They are always submerged in the 6 Realms. Even though Heaven is full of incomparable bliss, that blessed karma will be depleted one day. We see many people who lead fortunate lives, “born with a silver spoon in their mouths.” They enjoy the best of everything. Everyone is envious of them. However, life is impermanent. Some say wealth does not last beyond 3 generations. Too much wealth leads to self-indulgence and lack of motivation. These people simply enjoy themselves. Heavenly beings are just like this. They enjoy pleasure without witnessing suffering. They have no opportunity to be vigilant, so they submerge themselves in heavenly pleasures. However, once their blessings are exhausted, they too, will fall. Therefore, the Buddha does not advocate rebirth in Heaven but wants us to transcend it. What state will that be? The state of Bodhisattvas. Bodhisattvas are born in the Human Realm because sentient beings are suffering here. Bodhisattvas are connected to the suffering beings.

The Human Realm is called the Saha world, one that is hard to endure. As we look around the world, we see so many people who are suffering. Every day, we hear stories that fill us with gratitude. I am thankful that so many Bodhisattvas are around. Everywhere, we can see Bodhisattvas transform and enlighten people. So, Buddha wanted us to transcend heaven. Let us create blessings but not be attached to the idea of enjoying them in the future.

We must develop Bodhicitta, make a Bodhi-vow. As we learn Buddha’s way, if we want to transcend these 3 Obstructions, we must develop Bodhicitta.

If we can develop Bodhicitta, make a Bodhi-vow, constantly purify our minds and eliminate ignorance and afflictions, we can transcend the Three obstructions of affliction, karma and retribution.
Therefore, let us all remember not to cover up our ignorance, afflictions, and wrongs. We must constantly cleanse our minds and constantly resolve to give. Therefore, in our daily living, let us always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水).
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110621《法譬如水》清淨內心消除無明
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: