Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110622《法譬如水》顧好剎那間念頭

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110622《法譬如水》顧好剎那間念頭  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110622《法譬如水》顧好剎那間念頭    靜思晨語--20110622《法譬如水》顧好剎那間念頭  Empty周三 6月 22, 2011 10:23 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110622《法譬如水》顧好剎那間念頭    靜思晨語--20110622《法譬如水》顧好剎那間念頭  Empty周三 6月 22, 2011 1:26 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們前面說過了,凡夫多障礙。凡夫的障礙有幾種呢?那就是因為過去的覆藏,所以就有很多障礙。不出三障,昨天也大概跟大家解釋過了。
這三障,第一煩惱障,第二是業障,第三是果報的障礙。
所言三障者
一曰煩惱
二名為業
三是果報
此三種法 更相由藉

昨天也跟大家說,煩惱就是從無明而起。無明的另外一個名稱,也是叫做煩惱,所以煩惱的形態數目,實在是太多了。有人說八萬四千煩惱,豈止是八萬四千煩惱?不只。但是這就是表示,我們一天的時間,說不定八萬四千的煩惱,在我們的內心不斷翻轉。
有時候我就會去想,為什麼叫做「八萬四千」?是不是表示很多很多的意思?後來我想到我曾跟大家說過,一小時有六十分鐘、一分鐘有六十秒,一天二十四小時,用心計算起來,有八萬六千四百秒。
我們在古代,佛經裡面都說八萬四千煩惱,這樣是不是指我們每一秒鐘、每一個念頭都有煩惱呢?應該是吧!尤其是煩惱的產生實在很迅速,所以,如果想到這樣,我們自己就要很警惕。
所以這念心真的要照顧好,修行者無論是在家、出家,我們要知道這個念頭,一不小心就變成煩惱了。
煩惱一生,業就現形,所以煩惱是在內心,業是已經動作了。所以有了動作,那個業的種子就落實了,種子如果不斷不斷地累積,來生來世、生生世世,這個業果報應,那就無窮無盡了。因為種子覆藏包覆了很多,所以未來果報現前那就很多了。所以我們要修行,真的要顧好在剎那間的念頭,念頭要很注意!
念頭一不小心
就會變成煩惱
煩惱一生業就現前
因緣果報不斷複製
生生世世都將難以解脫
所以修行就是要顧好
剎那間的念頭

所以,煩惱、業、果報,這就是因緣果報,所以因為這樣,這三種法「更相由藉」。因為有了這個果報的境界來了,所以心就很煩躁會去造業,這是一定的。如果是沒有修行的人,有什麼煩惱現前時,很快就反應出去。所以反應出去的動作,就是業。業的動作,是由於我們累生累世,所積下的煩惱習氣在內心,互相更相由藉。
從開頭起煩惱、去造業;業的種子成了,已經累積起來;因緣成熟了,果報現前了。我們就在果報現前時,又繼續動作,動作之後又有煩惱;煩惱了又開始動作,動作之後又開始有果報。這樣連環不斷不休,所以我們才說「長淪苦海」,或是「長淪惡道」,常常沉淪下去。
所以凡夫難得自拔,這都是因為有這三種法,互相牽連、互相覆藏,都是隱埋著。
因煩惱故
所以起諸惡業
惡業因緣
故得苦果
是故(弟子某等)
今日至心懺悔

因為因緣又再會合起來,苦果就再產生出來。像這樣綿綿不斷,實在是無休無止境。「是故」因為這樣,所以我們大家要好好懺悔。
前面一直都說要懺悔,真的要懺悔。要不然如果不懺悔,又留著一絲煩惱不清淨,惡業因緣一起,惡業的種子又浮現,緣就又再聚集過來,所以是很可怕的。
所以說「因煩惱故,所以起諸惡業」。煩惱業力很可怕,修行,我們如果有一點偏差,正念一失、邪念一起,實在是很可怕,有時候一點點偏差,心稍微不正,很容易就會中邪,中邪就是著魔,很危險。
中部也有一對夫妻,也是慈濟人,但是他們的女兒在北部工作。有一天就打電話回來跟她的媽媽說:「媽媽這個地方,有這樣很高明的老師,他有一種特異,一種較不同的療法,他可以改變你的體質,可以治你的病。來啊!趕快來讓他看看。」
她覺得怎麼可能?現在我也健健康康的,怎麼需要治病呢?
她又很積極說服她的父母。媽媽覺得女兒也是很孝順,所以關心我們,又說得這個團體這麼神奇。她一來是好奇,二來覺得女兒孝順,兩夫妻開著車就到北部來了。
真的去加入這個教室,這個教室裡面,就是教他們要先加入,加入要先做什麼事?要先繳錢,多少錢?上一堂課幾千元。一直累積,如果上全套的要十七萬。覺得怎麼要那麼多錢?不過開始上第一堂,聽起來好像有道理,尤其是爸爸,他覺得女兒說得那麼好,太太又邀我來,一定要相信。所以坐下來時,夫妻一起聽。太太心中邊聽邊覺得,我們師父都是這麼說的,其實這也沒有什麼。但是先生就聽得很入迷,又進入第二階段、第三階段,慢慢深入,就說要斷食、要打坐,你的觀念要如何改造。他真的慢慢一直接受,跟著引導一直深入,好像走入一個黑洞一樣。
回到他們家,就慢慢由不得自己,開始本來是一個,不太會發脾氣的人,變成一個很愛發脾氣。別人過去有什麼錯誤,他都會寬諒,一笑置之,一發作起來之後,他就會把平時有什麼人對他怎樣,就會嘮嘮叨叨叫人來罵。
太太看了,不對了,怎麼會變成這樣的人?晚上也不能睡。胃腸不好,要他看醫生,說老師叫他不能吃藥。很多不正常、很異常的毛病,不斷浮現出來。所以那天太太就陪他來了,她覺得這要趕快來找師父。來了,我們早會剛剛結束,剛好那一天,我們醫院的內科主任,都進來參加早會。早會剛好結束,兩夫妻就由委員陪他們來了。
太太跪著說:「師父,您要趕快救您的弟子。」
我問是什麼事?
先生就開始哭了。
「到底是什麼事?」
她就說:「他的精神已經偏差了。」
我聽到這樣,就趕緊說:「快啊!陳主任,趕快叫住他。」他趕緊又轉回來。
我就跟他說:「來,吳居士去找陳主任。」
「來,太太來找我。」我就問她:「到底發生什麼事情?」
當然她就從頭開始,一路說下來。兩夫妻花了十幾萬,結果所得的是由不得自己。太太就說當時在那邊上課,我的內心一直想著,哪有可能?師父都說過了,哪有這樣的事情?要把她的心,往邪的方面引導過去,她自己的內心有一個正念在,所以她不覺得怎麼樣,只覺得哪可能有這樣的事情?這不可能,我們師父對這種事,已經解釋過了。但是先生那時候就是相信,所以就一直被引導過去。
等到陳醫師跟他說過話,他們(醫師們)回去了,我就請先生進來。
他就跟我說:「師父,我現在清醒多了。」
我說:「為什麼你會清醒多了?」
他說:「不知道,我來到這裡覺得心裡輕鬆多了。」
「你是怎麼了呢?」
他就把心裡的話說出來。所以在這裡住了三天。請他再去醫院看醫師,醫師跟他說這是急性的,若是能及時回頭就沒有事了。真的又去看醫師,醫師也跟他說不用吃藥!你這兩天都住在精舍。如果能夠把你自己的精神,再引導回來,心念正確,這樣睡得著了,就不必再來找我。不用吃藥試試看。
真的,他回來就開始到菜園去做事,和大家一起做事情做得很歡喜,把那些事情都放掉了,慢慢的給他工作做,慢慢的一忙就忘記了。所以回歸到正確的生活,好睡了、安心了、沒有惶恐了,所以他的心就慢慢靜下來。
我就跟他說:「你既然到了那個教室,也看到有慈濟人在那個地方,我很擔心,你是不是要現身說法?趕快跟你的女兒說一下,不要在引導別人去了。」她的女兒接到她媽媽的電話,也嚇到了。
所以在臺中分會,他把他的經過說給大家聽。其中就有人,也是我們的委員,她說:「聽你這麼說,我要怎麼辦?」
他說:「你怎麼了?」
她說:「糟了,我先生和我女兒也是信一樣的!最近也都變了。父女倆常常沉迷那個地方,一直跑過去,我看他們都沒有守住,自己正當的事業。聽你這麼說,我要怎麼辦?你是怎麼轉回來的?」她就趕緊問他:「你是怎麼轉回來的?」
他就說:「我現在如果想到什麼,我就趕快想師父。我師姊說她那時候,聽他們講話,心裡就是想到師父說過的話。所以她都沒有動搖!我這樣很不好意思,所以我現在都是把師父的法放在心中。」
各位,真的我們若是一點好奇,一點偏差,有的時候真的會回不來。那個時候如果一迷失了,心的方向有一點點的偏差,我想,連精神科的醫師也沒有辦法。所以精神科的醫師也說:「你才剛開始,要趕緊回頭,轉回來就好了。」意思就是說:「精神要自己導正回來。」
所以我們學佛不能有邪思,最重要的要有正見、正知,不要認為現在的社會,我要怎麼樣才能避兇化吉!這悉麼可能?
我們在經文中常常看到,煩惱、造業,自然就有因緣果報,這是自然的法則,任何人都逃不過,唯有自己要自愛,照顧好我們的心地,守好我們的本分。
既然過去造了這個因與業,現在的果報,就是要甘願接受。這叫做消業!
學佛要有正知正見
因緣果報是自然法則
過去造了因、現在甘願接受
就能消業

各位,最好我們不要去造!沒有這個因,因生起時就趕快消除。它就不會去造業,不造業就沒有果報。所以不要有什麼事情不如意,就去找旁門左道,不要!所以,還是心要定,方向要正確!所以大家時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110622《法譬如水》顧好剎那間念頭    靜思晨語--20110622《法譬如水》顧好剎那間念頭  Empty周四 6月 23, 2011 7:23 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Look After Every Single Thought (顧好剎那間念頭)

As I said earlier, ordinary people face many obstacles. How many kinds of obstructions are there? We concealed our faults in the past, so now, there are many obstructions. They fall into 3 categories. Yesterday I talked about them, generally. The Three Obstructions are first, the Obstruction of Affliction, second, the Obstruction of Karma and third, the Obstruction of Retribution.

Yesterday I also told you that afflictions arise out of ignorance. So another name for ignorance is affliction. Afflictions can take so many different forms. Some say there are 84,000 types of afflictions. But there are so many more than that. This signifies that in one day, as many as 84,000 afflictions may spin endlessly within our minds. I often think about why the number 84,000 is used. Is it used to represent a very large number?

Then it came to my mind that I once said, “There are 60 minutes in an hour, 60 seconds in a minute. Then, if we carefully calculate the number of seconds in a 24-hour day, we get 86,400 seconds.” When ancient Sutras spoke of 84,000 afflictions, were they referring to having an afflicted thought arise in every second? I believe so, especially since afflictions arise very quickly. When we think about it this way, we must be very vigilant and take good care of our minds. As a lay or monastic practitioner, we must all know that a thought can easily turn into an affliction. When afflictions arise, we will create karma.

Once afflictions arise in our minds, we will take actions that create karma. When we take action, a seed of karma is planted. If we continually accumulate these seeds life after life, we fill face endless karmic retributions. When we plant and bury many seeds they will bear many karmic fruits in the future. Therefore, in our spiritual practice, we really must tend to every thought that arises. We must pay careful attention.

If we are not careful, a thought will become an affliction. Once afflictions arise, karma will manifest. Karmic causes, conditions and retributions continuously reproduce; life after life, it is very difficult to find liberation. So spiritual practice is about taking good care of every thought that arises.

So affliction, karma, and retribution are part of the cycle of karmic retribution. Therefore, these three “are interrelated and sequential.” When retribution manifests, we will create karma out of agitation. This is certain. For a person who does not engage in practice, once an affliction arises, he or she will immediately react to it. The resultant action then creates karma. This action is a result of accumulated afflictions and habits stored in our minds over many lifetimes. These factors are interrelated and sequential. We begin by creating karma due to affliction. Once the seeds of karma are planted and accumulated, when causes and conditions mature, karmic retributions will manifest. When karmic retributions manifest, we continue to take action. After we take action, we again have afflictions. Those afflictions will cause us to act again. Afterwards, there will again be retribution.

This is a continuous and endless cycle. So we are “long submerged in the sea of suffering”, or long submerged in the Evil Realms. We keep sinking deeper and deeper. It is hard to free ourselves. This is because these three obstructions, mutually influence and give rise to each other.

“Afflictions are the source of all bad karma.” The Water Repentance already clearly states that all bad karma arises because of afflictions. “Bad karmic causes & conditions will result in the fruitions of suffering.”

When causes and conditions converge, they repeatedly produce painful retributions. This continuous cycle is truly ceaseless and endless. This is the reason that we must all repent. Earlier I kept talking about the need to truly repent. If we do not repent, subtle afflictions will remain. When bad karmic causes and conditions converge, the bad seeds will reemerge and gather more karmic affinities. This is very frightening.

Therefore, “affliction is the cause of all bad karma.” Afflictions and karma are very scary. If we stray even a little in our practice, once we lose right thoughts, evil thoughts will take their place. This is truly frightening. Sometimes if we make a slight mistake, and our mindset is not completely straight, we will easily become obsessed. This is like being possessed, which is very dangerous.

In central Taiwan, there was a coupe who volunteered for Tzu Chi. Their daughter worked in northern Taiwan. One day she called home and told her mother: “Mom, there is a really great teacher here. He teaches a different way of healing which can change your physical makeup and cure your illnesses. Come let him have a look at you.”

Her mother was bit skeptical “I am in good health, why do I need healing?” She fervently tried to convince her parents to go. Her mother felt that she was being filial and was just showing her concern. Moreover, this group sounded so magical. Out of curiosity and appreciation for their daughter filial piety, the couple drove to northern Taiwan and actually joined this class. First they had to register. How did they do that? They paid a fee. How much was the fee? One session was several thousand NT dollars. The full series cost around $170,000NTD (US$6,000). They were surprised at the expense.

But after the first class, the teachings sounded reasonable. The father felt that since his daughter spoke so highly of it and his wife invited him to come, he had to believe it. When the couple sat down to listen, the wife began to feel, “Our Master says the same things. This is nothing extraordinary.” But the husband was very enchanted. So they attended the second session, then the third. As they became more immersed they were taught to fast, to meditate, and to change their ways of thinking. The husband slowly accepted the teachings and was led deeper into it. It was like entering a black hole.

At home, he started losing control of himself. He went from someone who was mild-mannered to someone who easily lost his temper. In the past, when someone made a mistake, he was very forgiving and laughed it off. Now when he lost his temper, he enumerated every wrong that others committed against him and berated them endlessly. The wife saw this and thought, “Something is wrong. How did he change into such a person?” He couldn’t even sleep at night. She wanted him to see a doctor for digestive problems but he said the teacher told him not to take medicine. Many abnormal and unusual problems kept surfacing. So his wife brought him to Hualien.

She felt they had to quickly seek my help. They came just as our morning assembly ended. It just so happened that our chief of internal medicine was present. As soon as the assembly was over, a Commissioner brought the couple before me. The wife knelt and said, “Master, please save your disciple.”
I asked, “What is the matter?”
The husband started to cry.
“What is it?”
She said, “Something is wrong with his psyche.”
When I heard this, I quickly called for others to stop Dr. Chen before he left. When the doctor came back, I told the husband, “Mr. Wu, please consult with Dr. Chen. Mrs. Wu, please come with me.” I then asked her, “What happened exactly?”

Then she told the story from the beginning. The couple spent so much money but as a result, the husband lost control of himself. The wife told me, “As I listened to the lectures, I kept thinking that this is impossible, that my Master had taught me differently.” They were attempting to lead her mind astray. But because her thinking remained very upright, she did not think much of the class. She only thought, “How is this possible? This is impossible. Our Master has already explained these types of things.” But her husband believed all of it, so his mind was led astray.

After Dr, Chen finished speaking with him and returned to the hospital, I invited the husband to come in. He then told me, “Master, my mind feels much clearer now.”
I asked, “Why do you feel clearer?”
He said, “I don’t know, I feel as though a weight has been lifted.”
“What happened to you?”
He told me everything on his mind. He stayed her for three days. We advised him to go to the hospital again. Dr, Chen told him this is an acute issue, but if he turns around in time he will be fine. When he went to the hospital, the psychiatrist also told him, “You don’t need medication. Just stay at the Abode for the next few days. If you can guide your spirit back, straighten your thoughts and sleep well, then you don’t have to come and see me. Try doing this without medication.” So he came and worked in our vegetable garden. As he worked with others, he was very happy and let go of his problems. His mind was occupied by this work, so he gradually forgot his problems and returned to a normal way of living. He slept well and felt at ease. He was no longer anxious, so his mind gradually calmed down.

Then I told him, “Since you saw other Tzu Chi people in that class, I am worried about them. Can you share your story with others? And please quickly tell your daughter not to send people there anymore.” When his daughter received this call, she was very disturbed. The husband began speaking about his experiences at our Taichung office. In the audience was a woman, also a Commissioner. She said, “After hearing what you said, I don’t know what to do.”
He asked, “Why?”
She said, “It’s terrible. My husband and my daughter are in that class. They have also changed. They are so absorbed by that place. They spent so much time there. They have even neglected their jobs. Now that you have warned us, what should I do?” She quickly asked him, “How did you turn back?” He said, “Now whenever I recall any of it, I quickly think of my Master. My wife told me that while she was listening to their lectures, she recalled Master Cheng Yen’s words, so she was not swayed by them. I am embarrassed that this happened to me. So now I always keep her teachings in mind.”

Fellow practitioners, indeed, a bit of curiosity, a slight deviation, can really lead us to the point of no return. Sometimes if we really lose ourselves and start heading in the wrong direction, I think not even psychiatrists can do anything. Therefore, the psychiatrist also told him, “You’re only at the beginning stages, so you must quickly turn back. As long as you turn back, you will be fine.” That means he had to guide himself back. In learning Buddhism, we can’t have deviant thoughts, we must have Right Views and Knowledge. Please do not think that, in this society, there are folk rituals that can dispel misfortunes. How is that possible?

As we often read in the Sutras, afflictions and karma will naturally lead to retribution. This is a Law of Nature. No one can escape it. We need to have self-respect, take good care of our hearts, and fulfill our fundamental responsibilities. Since we created the cause and the karma, we must willingly accept the karmic retribution.
This is called eliminating karma.

In learning Buddhism, we must have Right Knowledge and Right Views. The Law of Cause and Effect is a Law of Nature. We created the causes in the past. If we accept the effects willingly, we can eliminate karma.

Everyone, it is best not to create a cause. When a cause arises, we must quickly eliminate it, so that we will not create karma. Without karma, there is no retribution. When things do not go our way, do not try to seek risky alternatives. Let us keep our minds firm and pointed in the right direction. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110622《法譬如水》顧好剎那間念頭
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: