Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110624《法譬如水》正見多聞

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29098
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110624《法譬如水》正見多聞  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110624《法譬如水》正見多聞    靜思晨語--20110624《法譬如水》正見多聞  Empty周五 6月 24, 2011 4:16 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110624《法譬如水》正見多聞    靜思晨語--20110624《法譬如水》正見多聞  Empty周五 6月 24, 2011 7:27 am

【證嚴上人開示】
我們學佛就是要學得正見,正見很重要。
《藥師經》中不是說:
正見多聞
解甚深義
離增上慢
《藥師經》

我們的觀念若是正確,聽到很多的話,有的是對的,有的是錯的。我常說「三人行必有我師焉。」有智慧的人,對的話,我們會很感恩,在我們的日常生活學習;不對的,我們要趕緊警惕自己,不要受他已經偏差的方向所引誘。所以是與非可以分辨清楚,這就是智慧者。
智慧的意思,就是表示我們的心,如同一面鏡子,這面鏡子若是擦得很乾淨,清清明明的鏡子,外面是什麼樣的色彩,我們分辨得很清楚。假如這面鏡子模糊了,外面的景色就分不清了。一條應該是平正的道路,一面鏡子偏差了,道路就錯了。
心如同一面明鏡
若擦拭得很乾淨
將外境映照得清楚明白
就不會受迷惑

所以,我們的心地,要常常整理得很乾淨,沒有污染、沒有邪氣。我們能夠這樣就不會做錯事。會做錯事,觀念會偏差,這都是因為癡闇而起。
所以這裡說:
由癡闇故
起諸邪見
造諸不善
是故經言
貪瞋癡業
能令眾生墮於
地獄餓鬼畜生受苦

所以這裡說「貪瞋癡業」,這就是貪和瞋、癡已經現行,而且去造業,已經造作出來了,所以能令眾生,墮於地獄、餓鬼、畜生。這些都是惡道、這是受苦的事。
各位,我們不要說,地獄、有地獄嗎?很多人都這麼說,但不知道有沒有地獄,所以他就為所欲為。我們必定要相信,為善者會生天堂,為惡者必定墮在三惡道。
比如,在人間你做好事,可以受到讚嘆,受到表揚,假如我們做了壞事,不只是人人唾棄,自己的心也是很驚惶,所過的都是黑暗、惶恐的日子。你看,光是在心靈上,自己的心靈就有地獄、天堂。
萬一我們一期的壽命,如果盡了,有天堂嗎?有地獄嗎?假使有的話,聽說往生之後,靈魂飄飄然然,要去哪裡呢?如果是地獄,我不去就好了!」我堅定不去地獄。這有可能嗎?到了靈魂脫體,半分由不得自己。
何況《梁皇寶懺》也這麼說,到了我們一息不來時,那時候所看到的境界,有很多都是由你所好,平時你所愛的,現那個境就把你招過去了,由不得自己。那個時候杳杳冥冥,就是由不得自己飄飄然,那種無法看到前面的道路,這就是業力。
大家可曾記得,過去我也說過一個故事。一位修行人,戒律持得很好,他很年輕、很精進、很莊嚴。有一位修行很久的太太,她覺得供養法師功德無量!這位修行者,如此年輕,就這麼有修行,我若是能好好供養,將來成就了,真的是功德無量。
所以這個家庭,只有這位老婆婆和一個女兒,她就把這位修行者,請到她們家。她說:「平時你講經給我聽,日常的生活你不必擔心,我會布置一間清淨的寮房讓你住,你只要負責修行和講經給我聽。」修行者覺得很好,出家只要有個安定的地方,說法是本分事,所以他接受了。
就在這個小家庭,清淨的環境中。他很用功,也經常講經。後來這位老婆婆,經過了幾年之後,她覺得這位年輕法師,長年都在這裡,如果沒有到外面去,不知道人間的疾苦,這對他的修行道業無法成就,所以這位老婆婆也很擔心。
她已經把他當作像是自己的孩子一樣,她也希望他是佛教中的龍象。所以她也擔心他出外時,禁不起社會欲念的誘引,社會有很多陷阱,若禁不起這種誘引,是不是很可惜?所以有一天,就去和這位年輕人說,她說:「我看你在這裡這麼久了,和我的家人差不多,我覺得你還這麼年輕,修行難道一定要出家嗎?在家修也可以。我覺得你和我的女兒好像是一對,我想你就照常在我家,我把我的女兒嫁給你,你覺得怎麼樣?」
這位修行人自己嚇了一跳,他覺得怎麼可以?這位老婆婆的女兒,慢慢長大成長時,我如果還在這裡,可能有一天,我自己的道心會退失掉。不可以,我不可以再住在這裡。所以他自己起了這念心,有一天就跟老婆婆說:「我覺得應該要去外走走看看,我也不能永遠都住在這裡。」
老婆婆聽了很歡喜,剛好是她心裡,也希望他去外面看看,所以才會用這種欲念去引誘他,很歡喜他能離欲。所以她說:「如果要出去外外看看,也是很好啊!你要固守好你的道心。出門不知道要多久,你才會再回到這裡,我想為你準備一些東西。如果可以,就稍微等待兩、三天,我為你做衣服,因為外面冬天來了很寒冷,不比在家裏,我為你作棉襖。」
法師也覺得很感恩,老人家的好意就接受了。所以再經過兩、三天,老婆婆已經把衣服拿來給他。期間就準備好隔天就要出門了,一大早起來還是一樣打坐,照常做修行的課程。在打坐中,忽然間看到一個境界,蓮花、很大的蓮花,慢慢浮現到他的面前,那個時候他自己的心也很惶恐,這是什麼境界呢?隨手就把他的小引罄,放在蓮花上。小引罄不見了,他很驚惶,這到底是什麼境界?
再過了一會兒,他把行李都差不多打包好了,要去告辭時,老婆婆就說:「出門要小心一點,昨天我的馬廄裡,生了一匹小馬,不知道為什麼,一生下來就死了,在這之中好像含著一支小引罄,我去撿起來洗一洗。師父這支小引罄我很熟悉!」
法師聽了很震驚:「這支引罄是我的沒錯!昨晚那個境界,就是天將亮那時的境界,看到蓮花飄來,我就放在蓮花上面,幸好,那時我若是起了歡喜心,坐上那朵蓮花,我今天就是在馬廄裡面的小馬了。可怕!一念心沒有守好,實在可怕。」
哪怕是在修行,一念心起。你看,他長期在這個地方,受老婆婆供養,讓他過著這麼優渥的日子,竟然修行時心不能安穩下來,起了動念,和畜生有什麼差別呢?那時老婆婆說:「我的女兒嫁給你。」他如果收下來,就如走入畜生道一樣。
這個故事,我們都可以警惕,在我們身體還健康時,面對著境界,人、事、物還很清楚時,萬一無明煩惱習氣一來,我們無法控制。一念偏差,身、口業行動,行動之後後面就是結果,所以我們必定要十分謹慎。
意業生起
身、口業產生動作
業報必隨之而來
為善者能得福報
造惡者則受苦報

這種墮入地獄、餓鬼、畜生,這種境界,就是要看,第一我們平時有沒有造這個業?這個業如果沒有成,哪怕起了心,但是沒有去動作,自然這個業就會化消。起了心,人又去動作時,這個業就成就了。
所以我們要記得,一切的業都是由意地而成,心意起了,動作去做之後,這就是一個種子,種子等到緣成熟了,這顆種子自然會浮現出來。
所以,修行最重要的,就是要顧好我們這片心地,要乾乾淨淨,不要種下不好的種子。不好的種子一種下去,只要季節一到,時間一到,緣成熟時,這顆種子現行,那就是受苦報的時候了。
前面也一直說過了,不能覆藏,有錯,我們要趕緊改過;如果觸犯國家的法律,就去自首,自然有公平的審判,該受的罪,就去接受法律的制裁,出來重新開始就叫做好人。
假使人與人之間,有哪裡彼此對立,彼此有煩惱、彼此有心結,互相之間有了不愉快,我們就趕快向對方表達,承認自己的錯誤,表達我們將來一定會改過。同樣的意思,自然對方可以寬諒我們,對方心中的煩惱種子,也沒有了,我們自己心中,掙扎的煩惱也消除了。轉惡緣為福緣!
有錯切莫覆藏
若能懺悔改過
當下心即清淨
心淨則煩惱消
煩惱無明不起
便能止惡生善
轉惡緣為福緣

所以,我們的心,如果起了一念善念,周圍都是福緣;心若是起了一念的偏差、惡念,我們的身、口就會造業,業若成了將來就是「墮於地獄、餓鬼、畜生受苦」,很可怕的人生!所以無論何時,我們都要多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110624《法譬如水》正見多聞    靜思晨語--20110624《法譬如水》正見多聞  Empty周二 6月 28, 2011 8:40 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Always Listen to Right Views (正見多聞)

In learning Buddhism, we need to learn Right Views. Right Views are very important.
The Medicine Buddha Sutra states, “Always Listen to Right Views.” If our views are correct, out of the many things we hear, we will identify what is right and what is wrong. “In a group of three, at least one is my teacher.” When we hear the right counsel from a wise person, we will be very grateful and will practice it in our daily living. When we hear something wrong, we must be vigilant and avoid being led onto a deviant path. A person who can clearly discern right from wrong is a wise person.

A good way to explain wisdom and our mind is to use the analogy of a mirror. If the mirror is wiped clean and clear, we can clearly distinguish between different colors and forms in its reflection. But if this mirror becomes blurry, we cannot clearly see the external conditions. The path should be level and straight, but if the mirror is off, we may follow the wrong path.

The mind is like a mirror. If it is polished and clean, it can clearly reflect external conditions so we will not be deluded.

Thus, we must constantly tidy up minds. If we are free of defilements and deviance, we will not commit wrongs. Wrongdoings and misguided perspectives arise from ignorance and blindness. Thus, the text states, “ Because of ignorance and blindness, evil views arise and we commit evil deeds. Thus, the Sutras state that karma from greed, anger, and ignorance can cause sentient beings to fall into and suffer in Hell, Hungry Ghost, or Animal Realms.”

“Karma from greed, anger, and ignorance” means these thoughts have manifested and led us to act and create karma. The karma has already been created. Thus, it can cause sentient beings to “fall into Hell, Hungry Ghost, or Animal Realms.”

These are evil Realms where suffering is certain. Please do not ask, “is there really such a place as hell?” Many people ask this. Not knowing whether Hell exists or not, they simply do as they please. We must believe that those who do good will rise to Heaven, and those who do evil will fall to 3 Lower Realms. For example, when we do geed deeds in this world, we may be praised and commended. However, if we do bad deeds, not only will we be despised by everyone, we ourselves will feel anxious. Every day will be filled with darkness and fear.

You see, even in our minds, Hell and Heaven exist. When we reach the end of our current life, we wonder, “Is there Heaven? Is there Hell? If there places exist, we hear that our souls, float around after we die, so where will we go?” We may think, “If we head toward Hell, we will simply not go. We will just refuse to go.” Is that possible? When the soul leaves the body, we have no control. Emperor Liang’s Repentance stated that when we cannot breathe in again, the phenomena that appear before us are all things that we find pleasing, things that we usually like. We cannot help but be drawn to them. In that dark state of not knowing, we float about without any control and cannot see the path ahead. These are the workings of karmic forces.

Do you all still remember this story I once told? There was a monk who carefully upheld the precepts. He was young, diligent, and dignified. An elderly woman, a devoted practitioner thought, “Making offerings to monks brings infinite merits. Since this monk is so accomplished at such a young age, if I can support him and he succeeds in his spiritual practice, there will be infinite merits.” Her family consisted of her and her daughter. So she invited his monk to stay with them. She said: “Just explain the Sutras to me. Do not worry about your daily living. I will set up a clean room for you. Just focus on practice and explaining the Sutras.” The monk felt it was a good arrangement. Monks just needed a place to settle down and expounding Dharma was their duty, so he accepted the offer. With the small family, and in this clean and peaceful environment, he practiced diligently and explained the Sutras.

A few years later, this elderly woman was concerned. She felt that the young Dharma master had stayed for so long. If he did not venture outside and learn about the sufferings in the world, it would hinder his spiritual practice. She was very worried because she already saw him as her own child and hoped he could be distinguished among his peers. But she also worried that he might not be able to resist the temptations in the outside world. There are many traps in society. If he could not resist them, wouldn’t that be a pity? So one day, she said to this young monk, “You have been living here for a long time and you are like family to me. I was thinking, you are still young. Do you really need to be a monk to practice? You can be a lay practitioner. I feel that you are a good match for my daughter. Why don’t you continue to live with us and marry my daughter? What do you think?”

The monk was shocked. He thought, “How can I do such a thing? When her daughter has matured, if I am still here, perhaps one day I will lose my will to practice. I cannot let this happen, I cannot stay here.”

So he made up his mind to leave. One day, he told the elderly woman, “I think I should travel around. I cannot stay here forever.” The elderly woman was very happy to hear this. She also wished for him to see the outside world. That was why she tempted him with marriage to her daughter. She was very glad that he was free of desires.

She replied, “It is good that you want to see the world. Please firmly guard your will to practice. I do not know how long you will be traveling before you return here. I want to prepare some things for you. If you can wait for 2 or 3 days, I will make some clothes for you. It will be freezing in the winter, much colder than home, so I will make a heavy coat for you. The monk was very grateful to her and accepted her kind offer.

A few days later, the elderly woman gave him the coat. He was prepared to leave the next day. That morning, he woke up early and sat in meditation as usual. While in meditation, he suddenly saw a very big lotus flower floating in front of him. He was quite frightened, “what does this mean? He grabbed his little hand bell and placed it on the lotus flower. The hand bell disappeared. He become very panicked, “What is this state?” A while later, when he was almost done packing, he went to say his farewells. The elderly woman said, “Do be careful out there. Last night, in my stable, a mare gave birth to a foal. But for some reason, the foal died at birth. It had a little hand bell in its mouth. I picked up and washed it. It looked very familiar to me.” The monk was very astonished. “You are right, this hand bell is mine. Last night, close to dawn, as I was meditating, I saw a lotus flower floating toward me. Fortunately I put my hand bell on it. Had I developed a liking for it and sat on that lotus flower, I would have been born as that foal. This is truly frightening.”

Terrible things can happen to an unguarded mind. Such thoughts can stir even in a practitioner. Though he had stayed there for a long time and the old woman’s offerings enabled him to live a comfortable life, his mind was not settled down during his practice. When thoughts arise unchecked, it is similar to being in the Animal Realm. If he had accepted the old woman’s offer to marry her daughter, he might have ended up in the Animal Realm.

This story serves as a warning to us. When we are in good health, we have the clarity of mind to deal with people and things. Once ignorance, afflictions, and habits arise, and we no longer have control, one thought of deviation will lead to actions of body and speech. After these actions, effects will follow. Therefore, we must be very cautious.

Once karma of the mind arises, karma of body and speech will be created. Karmic retribution will surely come about. Those who do good receive blessings. Those who do evil receive painful retributions.

Whether we descend into Hell, Hungry Ghost, or Animal Realms depends on whether we have generated this karma. If this karma is not fully formed, if the thought did not turn into action, then naturally the karma will dissolve. But if the thought arises and we act on it, then the karma is formed. Thus, we must remember that all karma originates from the mind. When a thought arises in the mind and we act upon it. A seed is planted. When the conditions mature, the seed will naturally surface. So as we practice, it is very important to take good care of the field of our minds. Let us keep it clean and avoid planting any bad seeds. If we plant bad seeds, when the season arrives, when the time comes, and the conditions have matured, the seeds will come to fruition. That is the time we face our retributions.

As I repeatedly \said earlier, we cannot hide our wrongdoings. Instead, we must quickly correct our mistakes. If we violated the law, we should surrender. Naturally, we will be tried fairly. For what we have done, we must accept the legal verdict and sentence. After that, we can start anew and be good. If antagonism arises in relationships, there will be mutual afflictions and grudges. When unpleasantness arises, we should quickly admit our mistakes to the other party and promise that we will change. Then, naturally they will forgive us. The seed of affliction in their hearts will disappear. In our hearts, the afflictions will disappear, too. Thus we turn bad afflictions to blessed ones.

When we do something wrong, we should not cover it up. If we can repent and change, at that very moment, our minds will be purified. A pure mind is free of afflictions. If afflictions and ignorance do not arise, we can create goodness instead of evil and turn evil affinities into blessed ones.

Thus, if a good thought arises in our minds, we will be surrounded by good affinities. If a bad or deviant thought arises, we will create karma through action and speech. When the retribution comes to bear, we will “fall into Hell, Hungry Ghost, or Animal Realms” and endure a horrible life. Therefore, we must always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110624《法譬如水》正見多聞
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: