Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110909《法譬如水》甘露滅苦

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110909《法譬如水》甘露滅苦 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110909《法譬如水》甘露滅苦   靜思晨語--20110909《法譬如水》甘露滅苦 Empty周六 9月 10, 2011 7:33 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110909《法譬如水》甘露滅苦   靜思晨語--20110909《法譬如水》甘露滅苦 Empty周六 9月 10, 2011 8:15 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
大家坐下來靜靜的時候,一聲引磬,大家眼睛張開了。眼睛已經睜開,你們的對面,現在所進入的是什麼東西?是什麼相?
眼睛張開的剎那間,這個相很快就印入你的心版,這叫做想!心版上的相,這個相字,就是取六塵的相。這種的六塵,六塵、六根和六想會合起來,這三項合起來之後,就容易有過患。因為昨天有什麼人我是非,根和塵會合起來,放在我們的心裡。
我們的心,是不是已經對這個人,就會起那種不好的印象?這個不好的印象,就是心印在,那個人沒有順我們的意、或是工作中有互相衝突,這種印那個相在我們心裡,我們心裡還是會再去緣。緣過去,之後那種不好的緣,就結在我們心中,成為過患。
過去了,我們還放在心裡,這叫做過患,而且傷失善根!
已經過去的事
仍放在心裡
就會成為過患
久久無法釋懷
還會傷失善根

孔夫子說:「不遷怒、不貳過。」我們做一個人,選擇要做的事情,不應該為了一個人,來影響我們的情緒。過去已經和這個人衝突,已經有過失;加上為了這個人,影響我們的心境,就放棄了我們的立志、發心,這也叫做遷怒。
為了這個人,所以把我們的意志、發心全都遷移掉了,這樣就是傷失善根。對我們的慧命有傷害,對我們的善根也有損失。如此喪失善根後,這個妄念就不斷衍生!
想,是緣著外面的六塵,就是色塵、聲塵、香塵、味塵、觸塵、法塵,這六項合起來,構成了我們的思想。因為我們的心,一直就是繞著過去的相,在我們的心版上,妄念一直延續下去,如此就顛倒了!所以我們學佛要很謹慎。
因為這個想字,在我們的見、思、惑這三項裡面,它會影響我們的顛倒。
三顛倒:
想顛倒、見顛倒、心顛倒

第一是「想顛倒」,那就是在思想上,會讓我們顛倒錯誤。顛倒錯誤,妄想就會一直生起。
第二是「見顛倒」,見解若顛倒,就是邪見不斷不斷叢生。我們也常常聽到:「我如此發心信仰,我非常虔誠信仰,我所要求的,怎麼不能事事如意呢?」
有人就和他說:「來!我再帶你去信什麼。」他馬上就跟著人家去了!
不管從正見走入邪道,在社會比比皆是,很多。無法在因緣果報上,去正確了解。所以容易若有一事不如意,事事顛倒。就容易在見解中產生了邪,邪就是偏差了!一條康莊的大道,應該很好走,卻是已經偏向,邪思、邪見、邪解,這種叫做「見的顛倒」。
再來「心的顛倒」,心是什麼心?妄想心。因為這個相,印在我們的心版裡,所以令我們的思想已經顛倒了,見解也偏差了,就使我們的妄心不斷不斷產生,所以妄心邪識,我們所看到的、所了解的,全都不是正確的。一切事物在我們面前,我們已經被它顛倒了,我們的根本。
我們真正的根本是什麼呢?本來是清淨無染穢的根本,我們應該所選擇是正確的,我們要趕緊。因緣難得,得到因緣,我們要好好把握!把握了,我們知道這是正確的,我們絕對不放棄。什麼樣的因緣、境界現前,我們都不會受影響,這叫做堅定。
假使我們若是遇緣,遇到好的緣、好的教法,我們若是一念心不堅定、或是心、想不分明,往往就流失掉善緣,或者是善根、或是善的福業,就容易流失。
境界現前
絲毫不受影響
就是堅定
遇到好緣
心念堅定、見思正確的人
懂得珍惜把握
反之易流失善緣

佛,修行的過程,覺悟之後,他第一個要度的就是跟隨在他身邊,修苦行的五位隨從。是父王派他們來,要來勸太子回去。結果覺得人生無常,修行才是根本,所以這五個人跟著太子修行。直到看到,看到太子接受牧羊女的羊奶,心印著這個相,以為太子已經失去了道念,所以這五個人,就捨棄太子離開了!
這位太子,這些人離開之後,他下定決心,全心靜思天地宇宙,物理、生理、心理等等。後來覺悟了,真正覺悟天地宇宙萬物之理,透徹了;所以他再思考,這種道理要在世間流傳,要讓人人在迷茫中,能趕緊覺醒。所以他一定要走入人群,要度出來的是什麼人?應該是這五個人!
所以離開了菩提場,他就出來了。這段路途中碰到一個人,這是一位很年輕的修行者,他要去尋找明師修行,這個年輕人叫做憂呼!
他一看到佛的眼目非常亮麗,就是從內心就不由自己,起了一分恭敬,他就向前對他恭敬作禮,他就問:「你到底從哪裡來?你是不是也是一位修行者?」
已經覺悟的佛,他看到這位年輕人,也是心生歡喜,聽到他問:「你是不是也是一位修行者?」
「是!我也是修行者。」
「到底你的師父是什麼人?你修什麼樣的行?怎能如此莊嚴?一讓人看到就感覺內外明徹,如此莊嚴的形象!到底你是修什麼行?」
佛陀他就回答:「八正覺自得、無離無所染。」八正覺自得、無離無所染,就是說,在修行中體會到一個道理,很重要,是一個正字,這個正字不離開八種,所以已經在正道中自得。不只自覺自得,而且不離,絕對不離開八正道。在日常的生活中,不論是思、見、解等等,我已經在八正覺中不會離開,而且也不會受到邪思染著。
再來說:「愛盡破欲網,自然無師受。」你若要問我,我的師父在哪裡?也沒有,我就是破除愛欲。愛已經盡了,世間的欲愛,我已經都看開了;而且那個欲網,也已經破了。自然我的心有覺悟,這沒有什麼老師來教授我。我不是從別人學來的,我是很自然,在大自然的境界中、天地萬物間,所得到的智慧,所以自然無師受。
「我行無師保、志獨無伴侶。」我現在就是一個人。無師,也沒有老師叫我去哪裡,也沒有老師保證什麼,都沒有!我現在所立下的志願,還沒辦法伸展,所以發心立志,現在想把這個心得和大家分享。但是還沒有,我現在「志獨無伴侶」,我的話還沒講出去,還沒有人來聽我的話,所以我現在還是單獨,沒有權力!
「積一得作佛、從是通聖道。」,大家若能知道,一念覺悟生起,這念的覺悟若能累積、累積、累積,覺道就是八正道。好好來累積,一一累積起來,正念、正思、正見、正解、正語、正行等等,這全是正的話,這條康莊的大道,就是佛的道路,就是通達聖賢的道路。
和他說這些話,這個憂呼聽了就很歡喜,但是,還是不解,沒辦法了解,好像心還有一層網一樣,無法很透徹。
「你現在想要去哪裡呢?」
佛陀就對他說:「我現在要去波羅奈國,我要去擊甘露法鼓,轉無上法輪。」這是佛陀向這位年輕人,表達他現在要去的地方,無不都是要去遍灑甘露,去擊響法鼓,能警醒人人這種迷茫的心,所以要去轉無上法輪。
但是這位年輕人,這位梵志聽了之後就說:「這樣很好!」就在佛的面前作揖,就離開了。
可惜,和佛陀面對面,還聽到佛這些話,知道佛陀還要去波羅奈國說法,他就在他的面前過去了。結果過去之後,那個晚上,佛陀聽到一個消息,這位梵志在當晚,天未亮之前就往生了。
所以佛陀就說:「世間愚癡,謂命有常;見佛捨去,而獨喪亡。」這是佛陀聽到這個消息以後,感覺世間人,怎麼這麼愚癡!以為生命還很長,不知道是這麼無常。明明見到佛、覺者面對面在說話,竟然這樣捨棄,到半夜還沒找到老師,命就亡了。
所以「法鼓震動,而獨不聞」,這些話已經說了,已經就像在他的面前,震動法鼓了,但是他就是聽不懂,就是獨不聞。
「甘露滅苦,而獨不嘗」。這個甘露能滅除很多苦難,但是他沒有辦法嚐到這個甘露。「輾轉五道,生死彌長」。只是保持在五道中,在生死中,實在是很長,生生死死、死死生生,輪轉在五道中,真的是很辛苦!
「經歷劫數,何時得度」。其實我們要知道,與佛同世,面對面聽到法,這種甘露他沒有喝到。佛陀在他的面前,已經擊起了法鼓,但是他就像沒聽到。這只是一念心。你看!光是執著遙遠的地方,還有老師,在面前的他放棄了,這就是「見解」!
見和解若不是很明朗,妄念若是產生,因緣就容易錯過。所以我們學佛,真的要常常自己自我警惕。善惡就是在我們的見解中,我們若是想顛倒,在思想中顛倒了,我們就會錯誤,我們就會生起了妄想、妄念。
若是見解顛倒,在見解上,也容易產生邪識出來,心顛倒。我們的妄心,不斷不斷一直產生妄念,自然我們這個邪、邪道。正的道路,我們也不能夠及時精進。所以若是如此,在一切事物中,我們都無法正確。
所以感覺起來,真可惜!佛陀為這位憂呼而慨嘆。我們聽起來也感到很可惜,千載難逢,卻讓它閃身而過,實在是很可惜。
請大家在日常生活中,什麼東西是我們要永恆把握的,大家要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110909《法譬如水》甘露滅苦   靜思晨語--20110909《法譬如水》甘露滅苦 Empty周四 8月 02, 2012 11:47 pm

ecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Dharma Nectar Ends Suffering (
甘願滅苦)

You were sitting down quietly, and at the sound of the bell, you opened your eyes. What did you see before you? What objects? What images? The very moment our eyes open, an image is instantly imprinted in our minds. This is perception.

The image in our minds is the image from the Six Sense Objects. The Six Sense Objects associate with the Six Sense Organs and Six Perceptions. When they connect, improprieties easily arise. If there were interpersonal conflicts yesterday, the sense organs and objects connected and imprinted our minds. Have our minds formed bad impressions of that person? These negative impressions are a mental picture of that person acting against our wishes. In our work, we may have conflicts that leave imprints in our minds.

Our minds will still make connections with them, connecting with the past. Then the disagreeable connections will take root in our minds, becoming negativities.
If we let the past stay in our minds, this is a lingering problem. It hurts our root of goodness.
If we allow things that happened in the past to linger in our minds, they will become ongoing problems that will harm our root of goodness.

Confucius said, “Don’t transfer anger or make the same mistake.” As human beings, once we choose what we should do, we should not let anyone affect our emotions. If we had conflicts with a person in the past, we are already at fault. If we let this person affect our mental states so much that we forsake our determination and motivation, this is called transferring anger.

Because of this person, our determination and motivation is all gone. It impairs our root of goodness. It also hurts out Wisdom-life. This will lead to continuous growth of delusional thoughts. Perception arises from connections with the Six Sense Objects. They are sight, sound, smell, taste, touch and dharma 【thoughts】. When they combine, they give rise to perception. It is because our minds have imprints of past happenings. There stay in our minds. That is why delusional thoughts perpetuate, leading to distorted views. So in learning Buddhism, we need to be careful. If our thoughts arise within the three afflictions of view, thinking and delusions, it will lead us to be confused.

Three Distortions: Distorted Thinking, Distorted View, Distorted Mind.

Fist is Distorted Thinking. It makes our thinking inverted and erroneous. When this happens, delusional thoughts will arise ceaselessly.
Second is Distorted View. If our view is distorted, then deviant views will constantly arise. We often hear people say, “I am motivated and devoted to my faith, so why aren’t my wishes readily gratified?” Someone may tell them, “Come, I’ll introduce you to another faith.” They will go with him immediately, even if it is a deviant path. There are many such examples in society. Many fail to correctly understand cause and effect. So when adverse circumstances occur, their distorted understanding causes them to easily succumb to false views. “False” means to go astray. A broad and straight road should be easy to travel. Now it has become tortuous. When thought, view and understanding are perverted it is Distorted View.

Next is Distorted Mind. What kind of mind is it?
A mind of false thoughts. The image imprinted in our minds causes our perceptions to be distorted. The view is distorted, giving rise to a delusional mind, which keeps producing false and wrongful thoughts. With false views, what we see and perceive is all in error. Everything in front of us will be distorted.

What is our true nature? Our nature is originally pure and untainted. So we should choose correctly and quickly. Good conditions are hard to come by; we must seize them when we can. When we know the right thing to do, we should never give it up. Whatever conditions or circumstances appear before us, we should not be affected. This is determination.

If we come across good conditions and teachings, and our minds are not resolute or clear, good conditions and good roots will disappear. Merits or good karma will also slip away easily.

With strength of will, one will not be influenced by external conditions. When encountering good conditions, one with strong will and proper views will know to cherish and seize the opportunity. Otherwise, one will lose the opportunity for good connections.

When the Buddha was enlightened, the first people He wanted to teach were His followers, the five ascetic practitioners. At first they were sent by the king to persuade the prince to return. Then they realized the impermanence of life and the importance of spiritual practice. So these five individuals followed the prince in his practice, until they saw Him accept goat milk from a young shepherdess. They perceived the image of the prince forsaking his spiritual pursuit. So the five men abandoned the prince and left. After their departure, the prince strengthened His resolve. He meditated earnestly on the world, the universe, physics, life and the mind. Then, after several weeks, He was enlightened. He completely understood the working of all things. Then He contemplated again. He wanted to teach the world His realization, so that deluded people could awaken.

So He had to return to the world. Who should He teach first? It should be His five former follows. Thus, He left the place of His enlightenment. On the way he met a person, a very young practitioner who was seeking a good teacher. His name was Yohu. When Yohu saw Buddha’s bright, magnificent eyes, he could not help but become reverent. He greeted the Buddha with respect and asked, “Where do you come from? Are you a practitioner as well?” The enlightened Buddha saw this young man and was also very delighted.

Upon being asked whether He was also a practitioner, He answered, “Yes, I am also a practitioner. Who is your teacher? What did you practice to make you look so magnificent and dignified? Upon seeing you, I feel clear and lucid. To have such dignified appearance, what exactly did you practice?”
The Buddha answered, “I attained the Eight Right Enlightenments. Not departing from them, not becoming defiled. In practice you have to understand one thing, which is to know what is right. There are eight kinds of right.

Having attained the right path, one must not depart from the Noble Eightfold Path.

“In daily life, in my thinking, view and understanding, I’ll never depart from the Noble Eightfold Path. Never will I be defiled by wrong thinking.”
“Desires break as love ends; one naturally learns without a teacher. I don’t have a teacher. I have extinguished all desire, and ended all mundane love. I have transcended all sensual desires. The net of cravings has been torn. I have attained realization. No teacher taught me that I didn’t learn it from others. I am very at ease. In nature, in the midst of all beings, I have attained wisdom. I travel without a teacher, no one shares my vision. Now I am alone, without a teacher. There’s no teacher telling me where to go or promising me anything. No, my aspirations still cannot materialize. I have resolved to share my experience with others, but I haven’t done that yet. Right now no one shares my vision. I haven’t spoken anything to anyone yet. I am still alone, without authority. Accumulating merits to attain Buddhahood paves the sagely path. When enlightened thoughts arise, if one can maintain them continuously, these enlightened thoughts will accumulate, and we will be on the Eightfold Noble Path. Once we accumulate Right Mindfulness, Thought, View, Understanding, Speech, Action, etc., once all these are right, then it is a wide straight road to Buddhahood, the road to sainthood."

After hearing these words. Yo-Hu was very joyous, yet he still could not understand it was as if his mind was covered by a net, and he could not see clearly, "Where are you going now?"
The Buddha said to him "I am going to Varanasi, to sound the Dharma Drum and turn the unsurpassed Dharma Wheel."
The Buddha told the young man. He was headed to promote the Dharma, to awaken people with delusional states of mind, thus turning the unsurpassed Dharma Wheel.

Yet this young man, this brahmacarin, after listening, only said, "That's really great."
He then bowed to the Buddha and left. Such a pity! Having met the Buddha, heard the Buddha's teachings, and been told that the Buddha was going to teach in Varanasi, he still left to go on his own way. That same night, the Buddha heard that this brahmacarin passed away before dawn.

So the Buddha said, "The ignorant say life is permanent. Having met Buddha, he still left to die alone."
When the Buddha heard the news of his death He lamented that worldly men are ignorant and think that life is long, unaware that it is impermanent. Having seen the Buddha, and heard the Enlightened One speak to him, he still chose to go away, then died at night, without having found a teacher.

‘The Dharma Drum sounded, yet one could not hear.’ The words were spoken right in front of him, like the sound of the Dharma Drum, yet he could not understand. He alone did not hear. ‘Nectar rids suffering, yet one does not taste it.’ The Dharma nectar could remove suffering yet he could not taste it. "Cycling in the Five Realms, life and death continues for a long time."

In the Five Realms, the cycle of life and death continues for a long time. Life to death, then death to life again, reincarnating in the Five Realms is indeed painful. "After all these eons when will deliverance come?" He lived in the time of the Buddha, and heard the Dharma from the Buddha, yet he could not receive the Dharma nectar.

The Buddha was right in front of him and had sounded the Dharma Drum, yet he could not hear. It was just a mindset, clinging to what is far away, and abandoning the teacher right before him. This is one's view. When view and understanding are not clear, allowing delusions to arise, then good opportunities are missed.

Therefore, in learning Buddhism, we must always remind ourselves that good and evil are all in our view. If our thinking is distorted, we make mistakes. We will have delusions and false thoughts. If the view is distorted, there will be perverted understanding. If our mind is distorted and deluded, it will continue to create false thoughts.

Naturally, we will walk a deviant way, and not be able to practice diligently on the proper path.
As such, everything we do will be wrong. One cannot help but feel pity. The Buddha mourned for Yo-Hu. We also feel pity for him. He let such a rare opportunity slip away. It really is pitiable. So in our daily life, what should we hold onto eternally? We must always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)

回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110909《法譬如水》甘露滅苦
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: