Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110921《法譬如水》六行~十住行(四)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29010
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110921《法譬如水》六行~十住行(四)  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110921《法譬如水》六行~十住行(四)    靜思晨語--20110921《法譬如水》六行~十住行(四)  Empty周三 9月 21, 2011 8:52 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110921《法譬如水》六行~十住行(四)    靜思晨語--20110921《法譬如水》六行~十住行(四)  Empty周三 9月 21, 2011 8:53 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
時間不斷遷移,境界也是不斷變動,人生的境界悲喜參半。歡喜的是寧靜的時間及氣候,悲的是人事。
人世間不斷在人事中,圓、缺,悲歡離合都有,所以我們在佛法中、在我們的道場裡,時時我都要和大家說:「我們要殷勤精進。我們的心境要好好看顧住。」
因為人生是無常的,因為環境是不斷遷變,所以只有一項,我們若能看顧好,那就是永恆,這就是我們的慧命,慧命是永恆的,慧命是不增、不減、不生、不滅,我們修行就是要修得慧命永住。
人生無常
環境不斷遷變
唯有慧命是永恆的
修行就是要修得
慧命永住
十住行:
發心住、治地住、修行住
生貴住、具足方便住
正心住、不退住
童真住、法王子住、灌頂住

我們昨天以前說過十住行。第五就是「具足方便住」,雖然我們在方便中,都不脫離真理。甚至我們的心也要正心,我們的心若一念正,我們就不會有毫釐的偏差。我們若沒有毫釐的偏差,我們的心和佛的心就是同等了,而且我們就能時時在正道中。所以,正住很重要!
今天再來說,第七是「不退住」。「不退住」,這就是我們身心增長無有退缺,這樣叫做「不退住」。常常說:「人生是圓的還是欠缺的?」這都要看我們的生活,怎麼樣叫做圓的呢?怎麼樣才叫做滿足的?圓就是滿足,人若有滿足的心,這個人生就是圓的人生。人的心若是不滿足,永遠都是缺,這叫做缺,就是欠缺的人生。
人若有滿足的心
就是圓滿的人生
人心若不滿足
那就是欠缺的人生

所以這種社會的遺憾、人間的遺憾,都是在這種欠缺、含恨、遺憾等等事情,無法到人生將要終止那個時候,自己自認,我已經很滿足了。
哪怕是人生百歲,我們也還會覺得捨不得,怎麼不多幾年?
導師,我的師父,你們的師公,百歲,一百零一歲,我們滿足嗎?我們不滿足,我們還感覺,這麼好的人生,對人人在慧命道上有所啟發,會使人成長慧命,應該能再留下來,再留下來。不論是醫生、護士、醫療團隊很盡心,所有的弟子群,哪一個不是很期待呢?還要再延續下去,但是人生有色的身體,總是有限,所以也是有這一天,從此就消失在人間了!
這就是我們人人感覺很欠缺,我們還是感覺不滿足。這就是有色的身體。
但是心呢?我們既然知道,佛陀教育過我們,佛陀也現身為我們說法,用心來教育我們。佛陀住世八十年,這是不是更遺憾?現在佛陀若還在我們面前,不知道有多好!不過,佛陀,他就是現身來教育人間,讓我們知道,人的壽命總是有限,每一個人的大限來到時,總是要離開。所以我們不要認為,這是遺憾的,這是叫做大自然的法則。
人和人之間相處,就是如此,所以叫我們要提起滿足的心。若以導師和佛陀相比,我們的導師,還多活了二十多年。用這樣來比較,我們的心會覺得應該滿足了。
再來就是說,我們既然有這樣的,時時都有無常,讓我們作警惕,我們也常常說:「到底是明天先到?或者是無常先到?」我們這時候也應該知道說,無常的人生,壞世間的時代,已經不斷不斷浮現出來,所以人人的心裡,應該要常常有這種警惕。
在(2005)年8月初,我去大林慈濟醫院,我看到一位師父的好弟子,特別來到我的面前,聲音很宏亮、很樂觀,就來對我說:「去印尼回來了,在印尼,看到我們印尼的慈濟人,那分精進。慈濟在印尼,帶動了多大的希望。」這樣對我說,說了很多他的所見所聞,他也說:「應該要再發心,應該要用日日感恩心!」
之間,他的胃稍有不適,看醫生,胃潰瘍,趕緊治療吃藥。我還說:「不夠,你還要再深入檢查。」檢查了,好像有一點懷疑,我們的林院長就對他說:「師兄,你要再來追蹤。」我就說:「要聽話!我們要和醫生配合,有懷疑我們就要趕緊追蹤。」
我在八月中旬,從大林離開到臺北,我就接到電話,林院長跟我說:「師父,洪志成師兄檢查出來,不樂觀。」我聽了,我怎麼能夠相信呢?一個人是體格那麼好,體格是那麼強壯,聲音是那麼宏亮,胃出血已經好了。就對我說:「不是胃的問題,是肝的問題。」
「肝,肝若是現在發現了,趕緊追蹤治療。」
回答我的就是說:「不樂觀,因為他發生的位置,非常難處理。」
我說:「開刀!不久前檢查還沒有,現在發現了,應該沒多久。」
「開刀也難!」
「栓塞呢?」
「沒什麼幫助。」
「用什麼方法治療呢?」
「到目前為止,這個位置很困難。」
我就說:「換肝呢?」
「不樂觀。」
每一句話在電話中聽來,就已經有這樣的宣布。從那個時刻開始,真的心很痛。每一天,每一天都會浮現,他那麼宏亮的聲音,看到他那麼樂觀的笑容。就此開始,我回來花蓮,開始要再了解,他到底是怎麼回事?他也是一直很珍惜他的生命,雖然平時很樂觀,很看得開,但是到了這個生命臨頭的時候,在這種是不是真的到終點了?任何人都不希望放棄。
一個這麼好的人生,無論是家境、無論是妻、子都這麼好,這麼優秀,尤其是這群慈濟菩薩伴侶,甚至國際救災的事,他很歡喜去,他已經不知跑過幾個國家了?他留下的足跡實在是很多,應該說起來是很亮麗的人生。
不過,他進入慈濟這段時間,我感覺到是他最亮麗的人生。人生,生命不在於長短,最重要的就是在於品質。
生活的品質,在人生道上,第一要安分守己;第二是家庭的責任、社會的責任;再來有一個信仰的方向正確,走入正確的道路,他能接受。我想,這就是最圓滿的人生。時間是長是短?這倒不是很重要。
所以這段時間,雖然我的內心做了很明確的準備,不過還是一番的不捨,非常的不捨。人生是不是到這時候,心就要放得很開闊?看到他很自在、無惶恐、很輕安,這樣我會很安心。
我們有過好幾位,資深的委員或是慈誠隊,他知道生命的終點在哪裡,接受了醫療的宣布,他的心能安住下來,甚至他能自己做決定,如何安排他的人生?最後的軀體如何利用?這些決定做好了,他會很安心。
我們已經看過好幾位,甚至像靜蓉,等所有師姊都來了,走到她的身邊,圍在她的病床前,一個一個看,看,大家都來了,就說:「感恩,再見!」就再見了。
人生總有這天,他本來很期待師父能去看他,師父也很期待去看他,但是事情實在很多,根本就走不開。所以,中午電話來了,我就和他的太太說:「清音,我們都盡人事了,師父無法過去,妳難道不讓他回來嗎?」
「有啊!他就是一直要回去,就是一直要回來。」
對啊!在幾天前,一直就是要回來師父的身邊。
「讓他回來吧!」這樣說完後,她就跟她的師兄說:「是不是要回去了?要把身體奉獻出來了?」
甚至本來要叫他要不然去換肝,無論是美國、日本,都聯絡好了,但是不論是美國、日本都說:「換肝撐不了多久時間。」沒把握,所以也沒有很勉強,他自己也知道:「換肝的錢就全捐給師父!」
在(2005年10月3日下午)六點多左右,他就往生了。相信他已經回到師父的身邊了。
各位,不退住,我們的道心不能退。人生總是有圓、總有缺的時候,我們若人人把滿足的心放在我們的日常生活中,無論是有形、無形,有形的一切物質,我們都要很滿足;有形的身體、歲數、年紀,這都有形可以算的。時間總會過;有形的物質總會變。所以不論長短,總有一天會消失。
我們最重要的,就看我們的道心,是不是常常保持住?做人的規矩、家庭的責任、社會的奉獻,投入信仰後,那分道心不變,這些我們做到了嗎?相信這是最重要的。
人生有陰晴圓缺
有形的東西都會消失
最重要的是投入信仰後
那分道心能永遠不變

所以我們應該要身心增長,身要實行在菩薩道中;心則增長在慧命裡,不要有欠缺。這樣叫做不退住。
無論如何,人生你若透徹,其實就像天上的流星,那樣流過。其實我們若是菩薩道心發起來,人間亮麗,星星又浮現出來了。因為菩薩心去、菩薩心回來,人間的菩薩又再增加了。所以在壞劫時代,就是賢人出現的時代愈多。所以我們應該是要去迎接未來亮麗的人生,這就是我們大家要期待的。
身要行在菩薩道中
心要增長在慧命裡
菩薩心去菩薩心回
此為「不退住」

好吧!各位,雖然是如此的不捨,總是我們期待於未來,大家要將自我與他互相勉勵!多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110921《法譬如水》六行~十住行(四)    靜思晨語--20110921《法譬如水》六行~十住行(四)  Empty周五 8月 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Six Practices: Ten Abiding Conducts (Part 4) (
六行~十住行四)

Time continues to move on and our environment also keeps on changing. Life is a mix of joy and sorrow. We enjoy the peaceful times and fine weather, but are distressed by interpersonal conflicts. We deal with people and events, which involves happiness, sadness, and other vicissitudes of life.

Thus, in our Buddhist practice, in our place of cultivation, I always remind everyone to practice earnestly and diligently. We have to safeguard our state of mind, for life is impermanent and the environment changes constantly. There is only one thing that will become permanent if we are mindful of it. It is our Wisdom-life.

Wisdom-life is eternal. It does not increase or decrease, nor does it arise or cease. The objective in our practice is to cultivate an always abiding Wisdom-life.

Life is impermanent. The conditions change constantly. Only Wisdom-life remains eternal. Spiritual practice is about cultivating a forever-abiding Wisdom-life.

Yesterday we discussed the Ten Abiding Conducts. The fifth is Abiding in Perfect Skillful Means. Although we abide in Skillful Means, we do not depart from the Truth. Moreover, our minds should be righteous. With right mind, we will not deviate a bit. Without any deviation, our minds will be equal to the Buddha’s mind, and we will always be on the right path.

Therefore, being righteous is very important. Today we are going to discuss the seventh practice, Abiding in No-retreat. It means to cultivate our mind and body and not retreat. This is called No-retreat. We often say that whether our life is perfect or imperfect depends on how we live. What is a perfect life? What is a content life? Perfect means content. If one is content, one leads a perfect life. If one is not content, one will always lack something, which is a life of scarcity.

When one is content, one leads to a perfect life. If one is not content, one leads a life of scarcity.

The deficiencies of the world and society include scarcity, hatred, remorse, etc. At the end of our lives, we have no way to feel satisfied and content. Even at age 100, we will still want to live a few more years, unwilling to let go. Dharma Master Yin Shun, my master, your grand-master, live to 101 years old. Were we content? No, we were not. We felt that he was a very worthy person. He had inspired and nurtured people’s Wisdom-life. He should stay and live longer. All the doctors, nurses and the entire medical team did their best. All of his disciples had hoped that he could stay longer.

However, the physical body has a limit. Therefore, this day came and the Master disappeared from this world. In our physical form, the body, we always feel that we lack something and are never satisfied. But in our minds, we know what the Buddha had taught us. The Buddha came to this world and taught us wholeheartedly.

The Buddha lived for 80 years. Isn’t this a bigger regret? If the Buddha were still with us, how wonderful would it be? But the Buddha came to this world to teach us that there is a limit to a lifespan. When our time comes, we have to leave. So we should not see it as a regret. This is the natural course of life.

The time that we can spend with each other has a limit. So the Buddha reminded us to be content. Comparing the age of Master Yin Shun and the Buddha, the Master lived 20 years longer. When we compare it this way, we should be content.

Since we know that impermanence is with us all the time, we should raise our alertness. We often say, “We never know if we will live to see tomorrow.” We know that life is impermanent. The Era of Decay has appeared and manifests continuously. Therefore, in our minds, we should always be vigilant.

In early August 2005, I went to the Tzu Chi Hospital in Dalin and met one of my very devoted disciples. He came to me and in a loud and cheerful voice, he told me that he had just returned from Indonesia. He saw that our Tzu Chi volunteers in Indonesia are very diligent. Tzu Chi in Indonesia has inspired a lot of hope. He told me about what he had seen and learned there. He said he would make a new aspiration to be grateful every day.

Just then he felt sick to his stomach. He went to the doctor and found he had an ulcer. He took medication immediately, but I said to him, “This is not enough. You should have a thorough check- up.” After the check-up, he seemed to have some health problems. Hospital Superintendent Lin asked him to return for more follow-ups. So I told him to listen to and cooperate with the doctor to complete the check-up.

In mid-August, when I left Dalin for Taipei, I received a phone call Dr. Lin said to me, “Master, the medical report for Brother Hong is not optimistic.” I could not believe what I heard. He was in such great shape. His body was so strong, his voice so sonorous, and the ulcer was already cured.
Dr. Lin said, “The problem is not his stomach, it’s his liver.”
I answered, “If we know the problem, we should start the treatment now.”
He answered, “It’s not optimistic, because the problem area is very difficult to deal with.”
I said, “What about an operation? His previous chick-up did not show any symptoms, so it should be at is initial stage.”
“The area is difficult to operate.”
“What about embolization?”
“Not much help.”
“What other choice are there?”
“Even today, this location is always a problem.” I said, “How about a transplant?”
“Not optimistic.”
Every phrase from the phone sounded like an announcement of the bad news.

From then on, my heart was very pained. Every day, his sonorous voice and bright smile would emerge in my mind.

After I returned to Hualien, I wanted to get a deeper understanding of his illness. He had always treasured his life? Normally he was quite cheerful and always at ease. But as he approached the end of his life, he wondered if it was really the final stop, for no one would want give up such a wonderful life. He was well-off, and had a good wife, outstanding children, and many Dharma-friends in Tzu Chi. Since he liked to participate in the international relief works, he had traveled to many countries and left his footprints in many places. Indeed, he had lived a very meaningful life. But I think the period after he joined Tzu Chi was the most beautiful time in his life.

The length of life is not important, what is important is the quality of life. On the path of our life, we must be responsible first for our actions, and second for our family and society. Then we must have proper faith in order to walk on the right path. If we could live such a life, it would be the most perfect life. The length of our life is not that important.

During this period of time, although I had prepared myself for the bad news, it was still very difficult to let go. At the final stage of our life, we should broaden our minds. If he was at ease, without fear and very tranquil, I would feel very relieved. We have had many senior volunteers who were commissioners or Tzu Cheng members, who, knowing that their lives were coming to an end, accept the medical results while remaining calm and tranquil. They even made arrangements for how to spend their final days and arranged to donate their bodies for medical purposes. Once the decisions were made, their minds were at ease.

We have seen many such volunteers. There was Jing-rong, who waited until all the Dharma-sisters arrived and surrounded her bed. She looked at them one by one. Seeing that everyone was there, she thanked everyone, bade everyone goodbye and left. This day will always come. Brother Hong really wished that I could go see him. I also really wanted to see him. But I had so much to do that I simply could not make it. On Oct. 3, 2005, I received a call at noon. I told his wife, "Qing-yin, we have done all that we can. I can't go see him, would you let him come back to Hualien?."
"Yes, he's been insisting on returning to Hualien."
For a few days, he had been insisting on coming back to be with me.
"Then let him come back."
After our phone conversation, she asked her husband, "Do you want to go to Hualien now? Do you wish to donate your body to the hospital?"
Initially, she had wanted him to seek a transplant. Arrangements had been made with the US and Japan for this procedure. But the doctors from both countries said that the transplant might not buy him too much time. With this uncertainty, the doctors did not insist on it. He also knew that, and donated all the transplant money to Tzu Chi.

At around 6 pm on Oct. 3, 2005, he passed away. I believe he had already returned to be by my side.

Everyone, No-retreat means that we cannot backside on this path. Our life may be perfect sometimes, and imperfect at other times. However, we should keep a content mind in our daily lives. Whether something is tangible or intangible, we should always be very content. Our physical body and our age are tangible and can be calculated. As time goes on, all tangible materials will change.

Thus, regardless of how long it takes, they will all disappear one day. It is most important to constantly maintain a mind of cultivation, behave properly, perform our family duties, contribute to society and remain unwavering in our spiritual practice. To be able to achieve all these is of utmost importance.

There are always changes and imperfections in life. Whatever is tangible will disappear. The most important is to remain unwavering in our spiritual practice after we become a believer.

Thus, we should cultivate our body and mind. Physically practicing the Bodhisattva-way spiritually nurturing our Wisdom-life and not having any deficiency in any way is called No-retreat. In any case, when we truly understand life, we know that life passes away like a meteor in the sky. But if we give rise to a Bodhisattva-mind, it will brighten the world, like the emergence of new stars. One will leave and come back with a Bodhisattva-mind, and the number of living Bodhisattvas will increase. Therefore, during the Era of Decay, more virtuous people will be born. So we should welcome the returning of this beautiful life. That is what we should look forward to.

As we practice the Bodhisattva-path physically, we should nurture our Wisdom-life with spiritual growth. Leaving and returning to this world with the heart of a Bodhisattva is Abiding in No-retreat.

Well everyone, although it is so difficult to let go, we still look forward to the future. Let us encourage each other and always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)

回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110921《法譬如水》六行~十住行(四)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: