Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110929《法譬如水》十身(五)

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 28980
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110929《法譬如水》十身(五)  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110929《法譬如水》十身(五)    靜思晨語--20110929《法譬如水》十身(五)  Empty周四 9月 29, 2011 8:27 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 28980
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110929《法譬如水》十身(五)    靜思晨語--20110929《法譬如水》十身(五)  Empty周四 9月 29, 2011 8:28 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
十身:
眾生身、國土身、業報身
聲聞身、獨覺身、菩薩身
如來身、智 身、法 身
虛空身

我們昨天說到:「如來身」、「智身」,現在第九就是「法身」。
法身就是「所證無漏法界之體」,這叫做法身。
法就是給修行者一種證明;無漏,無漏就是無煩惱。我們若能得無漏智,意思就是沒有污染的煩惱,這稱作無漏。
所以無漏是遍滿法界,我們的心原本就清淨,再怎麼說也一樣是如此,我們沒有煩惱,就是遍法界,這就是法身。
佛陀為我們說法,萬法歸一就是真如,真如無染,這就是佛陀所說的法,所以我們若能體悟,盡虛空遍法界,無不都是法身,為我們說法、啟發我們,就沒有什麼好煩惱。
就如佛世,佛陀在《本生經》中,不斷現不同的身形,說不同的故事來讓我們體會世間的真理,其中有一段經文故事是說:
在過去有一個國家,這個國家的國王十分清正,無私的心,他認真料理國事,這個國家很祥和,不過,他都沒有出去外面看過,看看他的人民到底是怎麼的生活?
有一天,他的宰相,就向國王建議:「國王,您這麼認真在料理國政,也是希望我們的人民,能人人富有、社會平安,但是您都沒有出去看過,建議您到外面看一看!」
想一想也是,到底我的國家人民的生活,是什麼方式?他就答應這位宰相:「好吧!明天準備好,我就到外面去看看。」
真的隔天,莊嚴的隊伍就到外面去,在城區中看一看,人民富有,每個人建築的房子都很美,可以說金碧輝煌,甚至琉璃為裝飾,瓦片以金銀裝飾,他看看之後回來了。
他就說:「這麼多有錢人,生活過得這麼好,有朝一日,是不是有別個國家來侵略呢?所以他應該要強盛這個國家的武力。」
他就開始發出告令,這些有錢人的財產要拿來繳交國庫,國庫充足了,能增加武器,強盛國家,這個命令一發出去,整個城市的人心都很慌亂,其中有一位大理家,就是企業做得很大、生意很大、很富有的長者,那一天就輪到他,他把他的財產,所有登記的現金、不動產等等,都抄寫在他的財產登記簿上,其中就先拿出一本帳簿,他就對國王說:「國王,我自己有的錢都在這裡,請您過目。」
國王翻開一看:三千萬。
國王很生氣:「你是那麼有錢的人,竟然敢欺騙我,你只有三千萬。」
這位大理家回答國王:「國王,這些錢是我私人的錢,我私有的。」
國王就說:「你的財產那麼多,難道那些不是你的嗎?」
大理家就說:「這裡的三千萬,是讓我自由花用的,我對這些錢,我能知道這是我的錢,我平時能去救濟貧困,平時我能供養三寶,我能提供給賢士,他們的生活不好,我能提供他們好的生活,讓他們用心做他的學業、研究,這是我自己的錢,我能自由去做。」
國王就說:「其他的呢?」
(大理家):「其他是五家共有!雖然目前說是財產,其實這些財產是五家共有。」他就把這本帳冊拿出來。
「哇!這麼多錢,什麼叫做五家共有?」
他就說:「一、火,二、水,三、盜賊,四、官、政府,五、是子孫。天地無常,什麼時候大水一來,所有的財產就被水破滅掉了,田園、屋舍。
火,什麼時候無常的一炬,說不定整個都完全破滅,所以天下地水火風,什麼時候不調和,天地災難,所有再多的財產都沒了,所以這就是天災水火風等。
假使有錢,心懷不軌的人,或是強盜、盜賊會來搶、會來偷等等,什麼時候這種心態不軌的人,會來到我的家庭,會來恐嚇我,會來分我的財產,什麼時候我都不知道。
再來,就像現在今天,國王你的心一起,希望這些有錢的人,財產都要拿出來,今天我就碰上了,這些東西還是國王你的。
再來,子孫,子孫要不要孝順都不知道,有時不肖子孫,我還活著時,說不定把我的財產掏空掉,吃喝玩樂,負債我要還,或是我往生之後,這些財產傳下去,子孫是要為我造福,還是造殃呢?財產永遠保存不住,所以這叫做五家。
不論我還在或是將來,這些財產不一定都保得住,所以這些東西,我不敢當作是我的,這些東西是五家共有。當然我現在今天,帳目都奉獻出來了。」
國王聽了,這種十分透徹的道理,人世間,不論是天災或是人禍,再加上國家執政的人,若是一點偏差,對所有人民的影響非常大。一個國家要真正祥和,就是要人民人人富有,這是對的。
不要看到國家人民富有,一時之間觀念偏差,就想把這些富有人的錢,都聚集起來,要來強盛武器、強盛國家,這樣是錯的。
這是國王經過這位大理家的分析,世間到底有什麼呢?什麼是好的呢?他說:「我還沒有聽過有人這樣分析,人間財物的無常。」所以他很感恩這位大理家。
他就說:「這樣我了解了,我很感恩你,來,你私人的錢帶回去,好好繼續你,救濟貧困所施的醫藥,供養三寶,去培養賢人學士,我要感恩你為我的國家做這麼多好事,既然這是五家共有,也希望你好好再帶回去,繼續去經營,但願在經營中,能增加你私有的力量,再為社會做好事!」
這位大理家也很感恩,國王的啟悟很深,等到這位大理家回去之後,這位國王馬上就取消,過去有錢人拿來繳交的錢,匯入國庫;他再從國庫裡拿出來,整理好,某一家某一人拿出多少,他再還給他們,以那位大理家的觀念,去教育他的人民,你平時有錢,你生意做得很好,你再認真做,賺的錢要規劃一些自己所應用的,你要應用的錢,就是要用在利益人群。
這也就是,有一段時間我常常說,人都是「有一缺九」,我們若能「有十捨一」,若能如此,人生就很好過。這位大理家的觀念就是這樣!
人生,我們若是常常有一缺九,那就苦不堪言了。我們的心,常常都在有漏、有煩惱,這樣如何能得到法身呢?清淨的佛法,如何能入我的心呢?所以我們真正要得到法身,就是要得清淨。
像這位大理家,他擁有那麼多財產,他分成公私,平常在經營的,百分之幾十是在經營的,百分之幾分他是用於救濟,這些東西,他已經覺悟五家共有,什麼時候哪一個家,要來耗損他這些東西,他也是沒有掛礙,所以這叫做「無漏」。
無增減,我們的人生有什麼增減的呢?不增不減,所以叫做無漏。
我們人人若能知道,世間原來就是這樣,本無一物,還要計較什麼呢?所以不計較的心就沒煩惱,這稱作無漏法界。
我們若是有,就用於利益人群,若是沒有,也不必起煩惱,就是這樣過日子,這就是佛陀對我們說法,這叫做「法身」,佛陀的法永住人間!
人常在有一缺九的煩惱中
其實世間本來無一物
若有就用在利益人群
若無也不必起煩惱

身心清淨就是得到法身
再來就是「虛空身」。虛空就是無一物。「非眾生國土諸有量身」,就是沒有什麼國家什麼界線,都沒有;也沒有形相、有量,也沒有。反正就是無形無量,這叫做虛空。
它無名也無相,這個虛空,虛空就是籠統的名字,叫做虛空。
所以既然什麼都是空的,萬法歸一就是空,人生若能認清這個空,心就無掛礙,無掛礙故無有恐怖,自然就遠離顛倒夢想了。
人生,就是無法透徹空的道理,萬物一統,你如何看都是眾緣會合,把整體的東西,一樣一樣分析出來,分析到最後有什麼東西,沒有東西,我在這裡坐,你們在那裡坐,你們衣服的顏色,我的衣服的顏色,你們的外形,我的外形,都不同,這麼多不同,這麼多的東西。
其實一個色,這個色如何是原色?原色是什麼色?白色也不是原色,白色還有是有白色來染它,叫做白色;咖啡色還有咖啡色來染它,叫做咖啡色,咖啡色本身還是有其他的物質混合等等。如果你一直分析,分到最後就是零了,所以化整為零、化零為整,這就是世間法。
世間法沒有什麼,一張桌子,它原來不叫桌子,原來是木材,木材也分很多種,木材從哪裡來?從土地上成長出來,不論山地平地,木材,為什麼有木材?木材原來不叫木材,叫做樹木。
木材的名字叫做樹,都有不同的名稱,這些樹是什麼樹?不同種,是檜木、還是柚木?也不同。
這些東西在土裡,就是要有種子,有種子還要有土,有土還要有水,水還要有陽光,陽光還有很多東西去會合起來,才成一樣東西。
這樣東西又有很多名字,這麼多的名字,可以化成很多形相,所以這麼多形相,一一去剖析、去分析,去把它拆開,其實回過來還是空。
這些道理我們如果都懂,相信人間就沒有什麼事可爭執!
人生若能認清
萬法歸一就是空
心就無掛礙
無掛礙故、無有恐怖
自然遠離顛倒夢想

學佛無非就是要我們透徹道理,這樣我們的智慧才會開啟,我們才不會有漏煩惱常常在心中,苦不堪言,所以請大家要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
志志
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 968
威望 : 72
注冊日期 : 2009-04-25

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110929《法譬如水》十身(五)    靜思晨語--20110929《法譬如水》十身(五)  Empty周三 10月 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Six Practices: Ten Faiths Part 1(十身五)

Ten Bodies (Part 5)
Ten Bodies: Sentient Being-body, Land-body, Karma-body, Sravaka-body, Pratyekabuddha-body, Bodhisattva-body, Tathagata-body, Wisdom-body, Dharma-body, Absolute Space-body.

Yesterday we discussed Tathagata-body and Wisdom-body. There is also a ninth Body, the Dharma-body. The Dharma-body is “the body that realizes the flawless Dharma Realm”. Achievement of Dharma-body validates a spiritual practitioner. To be flawless is to have no afflictions. If we can attain flawless wisdom, we will not be defiled by afflictions. Thus, flawlessness can exist in all Dharma Realms. Whatever anyone says, our minds are innately pure. They are free from afflictions and can pervade the Dharma Realm. That is called Dharma-body. The Buddha taught us that the origin of all Dharma is the Ultimate Reality, or True Suchness which is undefiled. Thus, if we can comprehend that the Dharma-realm pervades the universe, then we will see Dharma-body everywhere conveying the Dharma to us and guiding us. Thus we have nothing to worry about. As describes in the Jataka Sutras, Buddha took different forms in many incarnations in order to tell different stories so we can comprehend the Truth of this world.
One such story depicted a king who ruled his country honestly and selflessly, and earnestly governed his national affairs. The country was peaceful and harmonious, but he never left his palace to see how his people actually lived. One day, his prime minister suggested, “My king,you earnestly attend to national affairs because you hope for our people to be prosperous and for our society to be at peace.
However, you have never seen them,so I suggest you go out and see for yourself.”
The king thought about it and realized he did not know how his people lived, so he agreed “OK, get everything ready. I will go out tomorrow.”The next day, the king and his dignified procession left for the city. His people were affluent. Every home was beautiful and lavish. Previous stones decorated the exterior of houses, and gold and silver adorned the roof tiles. After his visit, he said, “There are so many wealthy people.Isn’t it wasteful to lead such lavish lives?Since my people are so rich,perhaps other countries would invade someday,we should strengthen our military.”
He issued orders for prosperous individuals to contribute money to the state treasury so that he could acquire additional weaponry.
Once the order went out, everyone in the country panicked.
Among them was a businessman who owned a large enterprise.
He was a wealthy elder, and when it was his turn, he wrote down all his assets, cash properties, etc. on the register.He pulled out a ledger and told the king, “My king, my personal assets are recorded here, please review them.”The king opened the ledger and saw that the man claimed to be a millionaire 30 times over.He was very angry with the businessman.“You are very wealthy, how dare you deceive me by claiming to have only 30 million?”The businessman responded, “My king, this amount is from my personal account.”
The king said, “you have so many assets. Don’t you own all that?”
The businessman replied, “The 30 million here is for my personal use. I know I can spend it freely, so I use it to help the poor, make offerings to the Three Treasures, and provide poor virtuous scholars with better living conditions so that they can focus on their studies and research. I do all this freely with my own money.”
The king asked, “What about the rest?” “The rest belongs to the Five Groups. It appears to be part of my wealth but it is shared among the Five Groups.”He showed the king those accounts and they consisted of a lot of money.“What are the Five Groups?”
He said, “they are fires, floods, bandits and thieves, government, and heirs. Everything is impermanent. If a flood happens, it will destroy assets such as fields and houses. A fire may burn everything down. When earth, water, fire, and wind are not in harmony, disasters occur. No matter how much wealth we own, everything will be wiped out. If someone has money, then those with bad intentions, bandits, or thieves will rob and steal from him. I can never be sure when those types of people will terrorize me in my home and seize some of my wealth. Nobody knows when it might happen. Next, like today you, our king, can suddenly decide that you want the rich to contribute their wealth, and give some of these assets to you. Lastly, we do not know if our heirs are filial. If they are not, they may squander my fortune while I’m still alive by eating, drinking playing, and expecting me to pay their debts. When I die and leave them with this inheritance, will they use it to create blessings or cause trouble? Wealth cannot be saved forever because of the Five Groups. Whether while I’m alive or after I am gone, I cannot guarantee all this will be preserved, so I dare not claim it as my own. It is shared among the Five Groups. Now I have offered up all my accounts.”
The king listened to this thorough reasoning. “In this world, natural and man-made disasters and misdeeds by those in power have a tremendous impact on the people. For a nation to be truly at peace, everyone must be wealthy. If people are wealthy, do not, in a moment of weakness, strive to collect all their money and use it to increase weaponry to strengthen the country. That is a mistake.”
After the listening to the businessman’s analysis, the king also analyzed everything in the world to re-evaluate what is valuable. He said,“I’ve never heard anyone analyze the impermanence of world wealth this way.” So he was very grateful to the businessman. He said, “Now I understand I’m very grateful you. Here, take back all your personal wealth and continue your charity work of distributing medicine, making offerings to the Three Treasures, and nurturing virtuous schools. I want to thank you for doing so many good deeds for my country. Since your wealth belongs to the Five Entities, I’ll return it to you in hopes that you use it well. I hope you can strengthen your influence and contribute more to society.” The businessman was very grateful. The king had a deep realization. After the businessman left, the king immediately reversed his orders and returned the money that wealthy submitted to the state treasury. He stored the assets and figured out everyone’s contribution, and refunded the proper amount. He taught his people to use the businessman’s principles. When you have money, and your business is flourishing, you can strive earn more money. With the additional money you earn, plan and set some money aside to benefit society.
I used to say people “have one, lack nine.” But if we “have ten, give one,” then our lives will be much better it is just like the businessman’s concept. In our life, if we often have one, lack nine, then we suffer unspeakably. Our minds are flawed and afflicted, so how can we attain Dharma-body? How can the pure Buddha-Dharma enter our minds? To attain the Dharma-body, we must attain purity.
Take this businessman, for example, He possessed so much wealth, so he split it into public and private wealth, and allocated a certain percentage for business and another percentage for charity. He realized these things were shared by the Five Groups, so whenever one of those consumed his wealth, he could remain unconcerned. This is flawless because nothing increases or decreases. In our lives, what is there to gain or lose? Flawless means no gains or losses. If we each understand that the nature of the world is just like this, then there is nothing for us to be worried about. When our mind is without any issue, we are free of afflictions and in a flawless Dharma Realm.
Since we have this ability, we should use t to benefit others. If we have nothing, we should not be worried and just live our lives. That is the Dharma Buddha taught, also called Dharma-body. Buddha’s Dharma will remain in this world in this world forever.

People are afflicted because they “have one, lack nine.” The world is inherently empty, so when we have something, we should benefit others. When we have nothing, we need not worry. When the mind and body are pure, we have attained Dharma-body.

Next is Absolute Space-body. Absolute Space is emptiness, “unlike lands of living beings with finite forms.” There are no national boundaries, and no forms, and no volume. Absolute Space is formless and infinite. It is also nameless and devoid of appearance.
This is Absolute Space. Absolute Space is a general term.
Since everything is empty, all Dharma returns to oneness. If we can recognize this emptiness, our minds will be without hindrances. So we will not fear and will naturally be free of confusion and delusions. In life, we are unable to deeply comprehend the concept of “All things return to oneness.” What we see are the aggregates of conditions. If we split the whole into parts on by one, at the end, we realize that nothing is there. I am sitting here and you are sitting there. The colors of your clothes and mine, and your appearance and mine are all different. There are so many different variations and things. What is the original or base color? White is not a base color, bleach makes it white. Brown color requires brown dye. Brown itself is a mix of other colors. If we keep breaking it down, we are left with nothing at the end.
Thus, breaking up the whole into nothingness and creating a whole with nothingness is Relative Dharma. There is not much to it. Take a table, for example. It did not start out as a table. It was originally limber. There are also many types of lumber. Where does lumber from? It comes from trees grown in the ground, in mountains and on the plains. Why is there lumber? Lumber was not originally lumber, it was a tree. And there are many of trees. What are these trees? Are they cypress or teak? They are all different.They all require soil, seed, dirt, water, and then sunlight and many other combined elements to form one thing. This thing can have many names, and take many forms and shapes. Therefore, when we reduce them into parts to analyze them, we realize it is all empty. If we comprehend these principles, we will not fight over anything in this world.

If we can clearly recognize everything returns to oneness, to emptiness, then our minds will have no hindrances, no obstacles, no fears and we will then be free from delusions.

Learning Buddhism is comprehending the Truth. We can unlock our wisdom and be free of the flaws and afflictions that often cause unspeakable suffering in our minds. So, please everyone always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)

回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110929《法譬如水》十身(五)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: