Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120103《法譬如水》九惱(十)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29032
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120103《法譬如水》九惱(十) Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120103《法譬如水》九惱(十)   靜思晨語--20120103《法譬如水》九惱(十) Empty周二 1月 03, 2012 8:40 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120103《法譬如水》九惱(十)   靜思晨語--20120103《法譬如水》九惱(十) Empty周二 1月 03, 2012 9:42 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
過去心不可得,現在心不可得,未來心更不可得,這個時候是那麼靜寂;沒風,當然都沒聽到什麼聲音,就是靜寂清澄的境界;起風了,我們會聽到外面風吹樹的聲音。聲音,只是風,不會有什麼聲音,就是因為有東西,所以才會有聲音。
吹到樹,有樹的聲音;吹到門戶窗扇,有門戶窗扇的聲音。沙漠中,沒有樹、沒有建築物,但是吹拂大地的聲音。世間都是相對的,有風就要有東西,因和緣會合起來,就有果有報了。因緣果報就是這樣互相會合。
我們每天聽到社會新聞,好像社會很亂,我們都從新聞報導,我們能知道現在社會,到底哪一個地方發生什麼事。發生的事一定有因、緣,所以有什麼樣的事發生,不論是好事、不好的事,就是都有因緣。所以因緣就引來果報,因為果報而有那個感受,或是動作。
若是能知道,業來了就甘願受,用什麼方式能去除,過去那分冤冤,但是不相報;如何以德一筆勾消那分冤債的業,所以冤親債主就是會不斷來纏,唯有你和他講和,還了之後就不再相對了。
凡事皆有因緣
因緣會合必有果報
業果現前
若能甘願受、歡喜還
就能消業

聽到某人被人追債,追得走投無路,多麼辛苦!討債的人就是步步相逼,其實也是同樣很辛苦,這都是因為有對立,你若不去跟人借錢,人家就不會向你討債。所以討債的人,要用心機,很辛苦;被討債的人真的無法還,也是很痛苦;或是有的不肯還,更加苦。
所以這種環環相扣的因果,不會消,這筆債勾不完。
所以,佛陀修行,其實也是和我們人一樣,在過去生中,不知在多久多久之前,難免在沒有覺他、沒有利他的時候,就已經曾在人與人之間,結下了因怨仇恨。只要有恩怨仇恨,這都是綿綿連連、生生世世,因緣若成熟,他就要受報。
所以我們這幾天,我們一直在說「九惱」。
九惱:
六年苦行 孫陀利謗
木槍刺足 食馬麥
琉璃王殺釋種
乞食空缽 旃荼女謗
調達推山 寒風索衣

九惱是人人都有,尤其是凡夫。我們這幾天說的,不只是凡夫人人都有,什麼時候碰到了,就受報了。我們凡夫受報,是不知道我們先造了因,所以現在才有這個果報;是我們都不知道,因為不知道就不甘願;既不甘願,心就又多一分的怨、恨,又再結仇連禍,這就是我們凡夫,這樣不斷不斷纏綿下去。
但是,佛他已經覺悟,而且是覺行圓滿的人,所以他知道:「這就是過去,我曾經這樣,造了這樣的因,現在得這個業的果報,這是應該的。」這種「應該」就是甘願,若如此就能消除,經過一件事,我們若能清楚,這件事情過去就沒有了。我們若不明白是非,這件事就沒完沒了。
所以覺和迷就是這樣,覺者,業易消;若是迷者,就是業纏綿。我們若是沉迷下去,業就一直纏下去。有時旁觀者覺得,怎麼會這樣?明明道理就是這樣,明明你就是這麼聰明,明明你就是…,你怎麼這樣?一直起煩惱,怎麼一直這樣無中生有,怎麼…,覺得人生很奇妙,那就是「迷」。
所以我們這九惱都是說佛陀,因為是佛自己說的,所以我們就知道,到了佛的境界還是一樣,你造什麼因,什麼果一定就是要受。
所以我們一般人就說:「我們去拜佛!拜佛能消業。」其實拜佛是要讓你知道,從佛心照我們自己的心,所以我們拜佛,就是要起尊重心,我們要尊重人人都是佛,木雕的、土塑的,你都那麼尊重了,為什麼人與人之間互相對待?你不能尊重呢?你懂得念佛念得那麼虔誠,師父教的法,你怎麼不能放在心裡呢?
所以好話,無論是誰說的好話,都是我們的座右銘,多聽一些好話,我們就能多一分的了解,所以念佛,要把佛的覺心念進來。
拜佛是要我們懂得
以佛心為已心
以佛心看人自然會起尊重
真誠對待每個人
就能與人結好緣

前面所說的九惱,「或因九惱造一切罪」,這九惱就是果報現前,我們還在那裡跟他糾結不清,我們在那裡起煩惱,想著如何去報復,這樣是不對的。人家若說我們什麼,「我有沒有呢?」自己自問看看,自己作印證:「我是不是真的有這樣的事?」有,要改,趕快講清楚、說明白;沒有,知道就好,沒有就好,這樣就過去了,心安理得。這就是我們,不要外面有什麼樣的煩惱,我們就以牙還牙,那就不對了。
所以這九惱,會讓我們造很多罪業。到底是什麼罪業?比如說三世。什麼叫做三世?分分秒秒都有三世,世的意思就是時間。時間若是長的,就像佛陀說,過去無數劫、無數劫之前,過去很長很長的時間之前。我們現在說的,我們再講短一點的,去年、今年;昨天、今天;早上、下午、晚上。再短一點,剛才說的話,現在說的話,一句、一句一直地過去,三世不斷不斷,長短都是這樣在輪轉、輪轉。
所以我們在三世中都有九惱。每一個時刻,到底什麼事情會發生在現在?說不定我在講話,你們也還在煩惱,「我還有哪一個人跟我說了什麼,我還沒跟他算帳。」甚至還有人想著:「師父說得對,什麼人對我,我現在要用什麼方法跟他化解。」我相信有這樣的人。
或是有人說:「時間怎麼還沒到,腳很痛,煩惱啊。」也是惱。
總而言之,這就是九惱,就是什麼樣的煩惱,在過去、現在、未來,不斷產生,我們不斷感受到。所以過去「惱我自身」,過去到底人家對我怎樣?我已經自己自我感受到,是他直接衝著我來,這叫做「惱我自身」。
過去別人對我怎麼樣
現在我感覺怎麼樣
未來又會怎麼樣
這種煩惱叫做「惱我自身」

或是「惱我親」,不是對我,是對我所親愛的人。你們難道沒有聽過,常常看到新聞,一群孩子去打群架,到底為什麼去打群架?「因為他們對我的大哥,有怎麼樣,他被人家欺負了。」或者是:「我最親愛的人被人怎麼了。」所以呼朋引伴,聚集了就去打人,你看,這就是惱我親。
用武力的是這樣,用暗的又不一樣,用暗的就是用話不斷傳播是非,去中傷。或是現在電腦網路,不斷上電腦去中傷人。是真的或是假的?不知道,總是現在就是這樣不斷,明的是破壞,暗的是是非中傷,這些都是惱,冤冤相報。
這輩子,他也許都沒和他有些什麼,但是過去生中結了不好的緣,所以有這些事情。不管是直接對我,或是對我親愛的人,因此「我心生惱」,我心裡就不高興,你欺負我的什麼人,所以我不歡喜,我要報復。這就是我們人就是這樣。
親人受到傷害心生怨恨
明的用武力報復回去
暗的傳播是非去中傷
這種煩惱叫做「惱我親」

所以,我們現在要修行。師父常說:「不論是人家直接對我們怎麼樣,我們過去生就是歡喜做,這一生我們就要甘願還。」所以我們就要退一步,就是海闊天空。雖然我們還是凡夫,雖然我們還不知道,我們前世對他怎麼樣了;儘管我們了解,這一生我都沒有對他怎麼樣,怎麼會突然有這樣的事發生?
雖然是這樣,但是我們若能退一步,海闊天空,用寬闊的心來面對。
所以有的人就說:「那是你們修行人說的。」其實修行人,也不一定能做到這點,就是,是就是,不是就不是,計較到清楚再說。在計較之間,就又會有煩惱連結起來,所以能夠退一步是海闊天空。
修行是不是很困難?我常對大家說:「不會!修行很簡單。」簡單在哪裡呢?就是看你能不能夠保持三好?
三好:
口說好話
心發好願
身行好事

佛經常說,身、口、意,這三樣。這三樣若沒有顧好,口造惡業就結了惡緣;或是我們身行惡行,我們已經傷害到人了。不論是口說、身行,都是一念心,所以我們現在就是要顧好這念心,我們要培養都說好話,培養說好話,更要知道我們要多做好事,舉手動作無不都是,可以利益他人、幫助他人,若能如此這個三好。
所以常常說:「心存好念、口說好話、身行好行。」我們人人若能如此,自然業報就慢慢消。所以古人說:「起一善心,就破除災難。」對!這念心。
什麼叫做善心?你懂得常常把心顧好;我們若常把心顧好,自然我們不會去傷害人。所以我們講話要用心,人云:「禍從口出。」一些災禍都是從嘴裡說出去的。所以我們要記得把心顧好,我們要用心講話,用心講好話,讓人歡喜;用心說話,我們就不會去傷到人。若如此,我們就能結好緣了。
講話要用心講,但是聽話呢?也要用心聽,要用什麼心?用智慧心來聽話!這就是師父常對大家說的:「善解、包容。」不要把人事當作是非,我們若是聽到人事,我們要趕快拿來當作教育,這叫做智慧。
我們若是用智慧面對人事物,所以用智慧來聽話,我們就沒有煩惱,我們能善解,我們能包容,若能如此,我們能時時對人起感恩心,對人起尊重心,對人真誠的愛,這不就是人間菩薩的通路嗎?
所以,如果我們路若是要走得寬,菩薩的道路若要得康莊,我們一定要用這三好,還要感恩、尊重與愛,這樣我們的人生道路才走得寬。所以,各位,我們要時時多用心啊!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120103《法譬如水》九惱(十)   靜思晨語--20120103《法譬如水》九惱(十) Empty周三 1月 18, 2012 6:16 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Nine Ordeals Part 1(九惱十)

The mind of the past is unobtainable. The mind of the present is unobtainable. The mind of the future is unobtainable. It is so tranquil right now. There is no wind, so we do not hear any sound. This is a silent and tranquil state.

When the wind blows, we hear it whistling through the trees. Wind alone is soundless. We hear it because objects are around. When wind blows through a tree, we hear the tree. When it blows against doors and windows, we hear them rattle. In the desert, there are no trees or buildings, but we hear it stir the ground. Everything is relative. If there is wind, there must be objects for sound. When causes and conditions connect, there are effects and retributions.

Every day, we hear in the news that our society is in chaos. We learn about world events from watching the news. All events must have causes and conditions. Whatever happens, good or bad, is a result of causes and conditions that brought about effects and retributions. Because of retributions, we have certain feelings or take certain actions. We should know to accept karma and learn ways to eliminate old grudges. Old grudges should be resolved with virtue, not by retaliation. When there are unpaid karmic debts, karmic creditors constantly come entangle us. The only solution is to make peace. After we make amends, opposition disappears.

Everything is a result of causes and conditions. When causes and conditions converge, retributions arise. If we accept this and pay our debts with joy, we eliminate karma.

We hear of people being pursued over their debts until they have nowhere to go. This is so painful. Creditors are always pressuring them, which is hard on the creditors, too. This happens because of opposing forces. If you do not borrow money, no one will try to collect from you. Creditors must use various schemes, which is hard on them. If the debtor truly cannot pay them, that is also painful. Some people are unwilling to pay, which is even worse because the cycle of cause and effect will never be resolved, and the debt will never be repaid.

The Buddha’s spiritual practice was like ours. In our past lives, when we were not benefitting others or helping them become enlightened, we might have unwittingly created enmity, resentment or hatred. Once created, the entanglements last through endless lifetimes. When conditions ripen, retribution comes. So these last few days we have speaking of the Nine Ordeals.

The Nine Ordeals: Six years of ascetic practice; Slander by Sundari; Foot pierced by wooden spear; Horse fodder as food; Massacre of the Sakya Clan by King Virudhaka; Empty bowl after begging; Slander by Cincamanavika; Boulder dropped by Devadatta; Asking for robes to block cold wind.

Everyone has their own Nine Ordeals, especially ordinary people. We talk about everyone having their own Nine Ordeals. When we encounter them, we are experiencing retribution, but we do not realize it is the result of things we have done in the past. Not knowing that, we do not accept it. Because we do not accept it, we create more resentment, which leads to more disasters. That is how ordinary people become entangled over and over again.

The Buddha, already awakened, was someone with prefect realization and conduct. He knew which of His past actions were the causes of His karmic retributions. Because that cause was created, this retribution must happen. So we should just accept it to eliminate it. If we understand why we experience it, from then on it will be gone completely. If we do not, it will never end.

Enlightenment and delusion work like this. The enlightened easily eliminate karma, while the deluded are entangled by it. If we continue to be deluded, we continue to be entangled by karma. An observer might think, “Why did this happen? Logically it should be that way. Clearly you are smart. Clearly…. So why do you still allow these afflictions to continuously arise from nothing? Why....”
The feel life is remarkable. It is because of delusion. The Nine Ordeals we spoke of were the Buddha’s. Because He talked about them, we know this still happens even in the state of Buddhahood. You reap what you sow.

People say, “I’m going to pray to Buddha to eliminate karma.” Actually, praying to the Buddha is about using the Buddha’s state of mind to illuminate our minds. So we should pray to inspire a respectful mind. We must respect everyone as a Buddha. If we can respect a carved likeness of the Buddha, why can’t we respect each other? If we can be so sincere in our recitations, why can’t we remember the teachings? As for good words, no matter who speaks them, they must be our mottos. The more good words we hear, the more understanding we become. So when we recite the Buddha’s name, we must experience Buddha’s enlightened mind.

Paying respect to the Buddha is accepting the Buddha’s mind as one’s own. When one views others with a Buddha-mind, one naturally respects them and creates good affinities.

Earlier we spoke of how “The Nine Ordeals may cause all wrongdoings.” These ordeals are retributions taking form, yet we still resist and become entangled. We are afflicted and want to retaliate. That is wrong. If someone says something about us, we should ask ourselves if it is true. We should confirm whether or not we are really like that. If so, we should correct ourselves. We should quickly clarify ourselves. If not, simply note it and let it go.
Let it pass and feel at ease and justified. We should not take an eye for an eye when we encounter external afflictions. That would be wrong. The Nine Ordeals will lead us to create bad karma.

Consider the Three Periods. What are they? Every moment has a past, present and future. Periods refer to time Long periods are like the innumerable Kalpas we spoke of, extremely long periods of time. Now let’s talk about shorter periods, like last year, this year, yesterday, today, morning, noon or night. Shorter still, the sentence I just spoke, the sentence I am speaking now, each continues to move into the past. The Three Periods continue to pass. Whether time is long or short, it passes. We experience the Nine Ordeals in Three Periods. What is happening now in this moment? Maybe as I am speaking, some of you are worrying, “He said that to me and I haven’t settled the score yet.” Maybe some are thinking, “The Master is right. How do I resolve issues with someone who treated me badly?” I believe there are people like that.

Maybe others think, “Why isn’t this over yet? My feet hurt. I’m uncomfortable.” These are also afflictions. So these are the Nine Ordeals. We continuously create and experience afflictions in the past, present, and future. In the past there were “Ordeals Related to Myself.” In the past, others may have done something to me, so now I feel that they are coming after me directly. These are “Ordeals Related to Myself.”

How I was treated in the past, how I feel right now, and what will happen in the future are afflictions called Ordeals Related to Myself.

“Ordeals Related to Loved Ones do not involve me directly, but involve my loved ones.” Haven’t you often seen news about kids in gang fights? Why are there gang fights? Because someone did something to their leader, threatened him. Or if someone threatens their loved ones, they call on their friends to beat them up. These are Ordeals Related to Loved Ones. This is a way of violence. There is also a subtler way, like spreading rumors that cause hurt. Now, with the internet, people do it online. It is hard to know what is true or false. This is constantly happening. Violence is obvious. Rumors are subtle. These are afflictions, cycles of retaliation.

Perhaps not in this life, but in a previous life, we created bad affinities, which resulted in problems that directly affect us or our loved ones. Thus, ”Afflictions Arise from Our Minds. I am unhappy because you hurt my loved one, so I must retaliate.” That is how people think.

When others harm our loved ones, we openly retaliate with violence. Secretly, we spread rumors about them. This is called Ordeals Related to Loved Ones.

As we practice, no matter what people are doing to us, in our past lives we did what we wanted, so in this life must willingly accept our retribution. If we step back, we can see the bigger picture. As ordinary people, we do not know what we did to others in a previous life. And although we know that we did not mistreat them in this life, when something negative suddenly happens, if we can take a step back, we can see the big picture and deal with things with an open mind. Some say this only applies to spiritual practitioners. But even practitioners may not be able to do it. They think right is right, and wrong is wrong, so they fight it until they reach clarity. During the conflict, many afflictions will converge. So if we can step back, we will broaden our minds. Is spiritual practice difficult? No. It is very simple. How is it simple? It depends on maintaining the Threefold Kindness.

The Threefold Kindness: Speak good words. Make good vows. Do good deeds.

The Sutras emphasize the body, speech and mind. If we do not have the Threefold Kindness and create bad karma with our speech or bodies, then we have already hurt someone. A thought can be carried out in speech or action, so we must take good care of our minds. We need to cultivate the habit of speaking positive words. Moreover, we need to do more good deeds. Our every action should benefit and help others. We should practice the Threefold Kindness. So we often say, “Think good thoughts, speak good words, do good deeds.” If we can do this karmic retributions will eventually abate.

So the ancient said, “One good thought can counteract disaster.” Yes, one thought. What is a good thought? If we take good care of our minds, we naturally do not hurt others. So when we speak, we need to be mindful. Some say, “Disasters come from the mouth. They originate with words. So we should remember to take care of our minds. We should speak mindfully with good words that make others happy. Then we will not hurt others, and we will create good affinities. We need to speak mindfully, but what about listening? We also need to listen mindfully. What type of mind should we use? We need to use a mind of wisdom to listen.

This is what I often say. Be understanding and forgiving. Do not treat disagreements as conflicts. If we hear about disagreements, we should learn from them. That is wisdom. If we face people and matters and listen with wisdom, we will not have afflictions. If we can be understanding and accommodating, then we can always be grateful to others, treat them with respect, and love them sincerely. Isn’t this the path to become a Bodhisattva? If we want our path to be broad and luminous, we must exhibit the Threefold Kindness and be grateful, respectful and loving. Then we can walk a broad path. So everyone, we should always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120103《法譬如水》九惱(十)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: