Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120221《法譬如水》十六知見 (八)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120221《法譬如水》十六知見 (八)  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120221《法譬如水》十六知見 (八)    靜思晨語--20120221《法譬如水》十六知見 (八)  Empty周三 2月 22, 2012 8:17 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120221《法譬如水》十六知見 (八)    靜思晨語--20120221《法譬如水》十六知見 (八)  Empty周三 2月 22, 2012 12:22 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
各位,我們學佛,學佛說起來就是不離開人生。人生這個「人」字,聽起來好像很簡單,用中文寫也只有兩劃而已。人不就是這麼簡單,加上了有情,那是一個很溫柔,而且很溫暖的感覺,不過,偏偏這麼簡單溫暖的境界,但是它就是最複雜、最險惡的人生。
矛盾的事很多,就是它原來是那麼簡單,後來變成那麼複雜,所以才有這種的矛盾險惡。
佛陀大覺者,所以不得不倒駕慈航,不斷地來人間,不斷現身度眾生,無論是精神的教育,或是在物質的幫助等等,無始以來,不斷回入娑婆,不斷在人群中。所以才有佛陀來人間救度眾生,經過三大阿僧祇劫之後,才現相成佛。
從這樣的經文看來,我們就知道,二千多年前的以前以前,大覺聖人不斷來人間,到了因緣成熟,只是現一個相說,這樣是「成佛」了。成佛的大覺者所說的教法,後來的人群應該要依教奉行。
所以佛陀的經典中,佛陀說娑婆世界是他的世界。每一尊佛都擁有他的世界,阿彌陀佛在西方的極樂世界,藥師佛在東方的琉璃世界,各尊佛都有他的化度世界,但是釋迦牟尼佛的世界是娑婆世界。所以這個娑婆世界,就是眾生共住。
甚至我們平常也都說「十法界」,無論是佛、菩薩、辟支佛、緣覺、或是天、人、地獄、餓鬼、畜生、阿修羅,這十法界都是共住在娑婆世界。
佛、菩薩、聲聞、緣覺
是四聖法界
天、人、阿修羅、地獄
餓鬼、畜生為六凡法界
合起來稱為「十法界」

所以這個娑婆世界稱為「五趣雜居地」,說起來就是很複雜,所有有情共住的地方。
但是這裡所說的有情,就是有感覺,有生命,稱為有情。有生命、有感覺,通通列為有情。假使有情「迷」了,那就很複雜了;有情「覺」了,那就很簡單了!只是在覺與迷的分界。
所以佛陀將娑婆穢土,列入是他的世界,他不怕這種娑婆堪忍的穢土,他就是不斷來人間。該現相時成佛了,佛法留下來,就是要讓眾生大家依教奉行。
是不是這樣他就不再來人間了?有的!還是不斷在娑婆世界來回不休,無論是什麼世代,應當世代所需要的形態;應當世代的因與緣,他不斷地來人間教育。但是這個眾生業障垢重,人人的業不斷地障礙。是什麼東西來障礙?是煩惱來障礙。所以各人就是不斷一直造業,加重煩惱。煩惱業力不斷牽引,所以製造業力的複雜,人愈來愈多,環境愈來愈差,所以相信佛陀對現在的眾生也是很無奈。
我們身為佛的弟子,所以我們必定要發心立志,我們要依照佛陀的教法,既然佛陀的教法已經是這樣,有一個軌道,我們要就教奉行。我們要依照佛陀的教育,不只是拳拳服膺,我們還要再實地履行。要去走,走上這條軌道。
我們不只是自己自行,還是要教人行。這也就是佛陀將教法,分為大、中、小乘。「乘」就是比如車一樣,一輛腳踏車一個人騎;一輛摩托車可以兩個人、三個人;一輛計程車,四個人、五個人;更大型的,從巴士到大火車,這都是載人,從這個地方到那個地方去,所以我們叫做「乘車」、「乘機」,就是坐車!你是搭火車?或是搭飛機呢?看你是要快一點?或是慢一點?看你是要很多人一起前往?或是要少數人自己前往?同樣的,從這個地方到那個境界,佛陀他要我們就是行於大乘,我們同樣從這裡到那裡,自己也是去,很多人也是同時去。
我們自己本身,來奉行佛陀的教法,只有一個人、兩個人,太少了!少數的人來奉行佛法,多數的人業力、煩惱,不斷一直造,你們想,這種衍生煩惱,人口增加,如此,這種脫序的社會就愈來愈多。
我們若是能發心立願,同樣是來做人,我們既然來做人,我們可以用人的教法,奉行佛陀的道理,人與人之間,互相引導。一個人、十個人、百個人、千千人,萬萬人,互相同時將這個教法傳出去,不只是口說法,應該要身行道,若能口說、身行,可以影響更多人,讓人人的複雜煩惱,可以回歸簡單的本性。如此這叫做「覺有情人」。我們已經是「覺悟」的「有情」。
發心立願
以口說法、以身行道
去除人人的煩惱
回歸簡單本性
這叫做「覺有情人」

這個「有情」就是心中有感覺,有的人做好事很歡喜,覺得這是我的使命,我付出無所求,看到人得救,我很高興,這也是叫做「有情」。有這個同理心,了解眾生的苦難,所以我們不忍心,我們去付出。現在我們會常常看到,這麼多「覺有情人」,這叫做「人間菩薩」!
現在我們常常看到,常常聽到,很多感動人的事情。這樣是不是很多了呢?比較天下之大,眾生芸芸,人口不斷增加,其實這種還不曾聽到佛教,不曾接觸到佛法的人,比例實在是太多了!哪怕是已經聽聞佛法,或是接觸到好的事情,是不是能夠身體力行呢?說的,很多人會說,但是要真正身體力行的人,那實在是不容易。
所以佛陀他就告訴我們,人都是一個見解觀念。這個「十六知見」中,我們前面也說到「眾數」。很多、很多,那個煩惱、見解實在是無量數。
現在第八,就是「人見」。《金剛經》中不是說,「人見」、「眾生見」、「壽者見」,很多的「見」。對啊!「人見」,不論經中說多少的見解,都不離開「人」,人離不開周圍的環境。日常的生活中,所看到的,所感到的,或是感受之後,我們的行動等等,這都不離開人。
這個人就是心中的煩惱不覺,就是迷,日常生活都是在迷的生活中。所以我們一迷,就會不斷擴大自己,一直膨脹起來、很自大。
甚至這樣妄計,我是能修行的人,其他的人都無法修行;我有很特殊的因緣,可以聽聞佛法,更加難得的,我還能修行,我還能說,我還能修。就起了傲慢、貢高,這也是修行者的妄計自大。
這種的驕傲,以為修行,你們大家看到我,都要尊重、恭敬我。這樣對嗎?修行,就是要修得懂得如何縮小?如何能夠服務人群?能夠進入人心,引導人人心靈的方向正確。我們如果不能縮小,要如何進入人心?
修行就是要修得
如何縮小自己
於無形中進入人心
引導正確的道路

我們若說修行都很自大,這叫做不自愛的人。我們懂得自愛,我們就要知道如何讓自己謙虛。我們要自謙才是「功」,時時要謙虛。「虛」就是擴大我們的心胸,心包太虛,我們可以去包容一切!
我們如果自我膨脹起來,自然我們的心就狹窄,所以我們應該知道,不要有「人見」,分別我們自己,我這個人是能修行的人,別人不懂修行;我會說法,你們都不會說。那種那麼自大、傲慢,就是製造自己這種複雜的煩惱,走在這條路上是很危險的。
佛陀也如此說:「人間險道,陷阱偏多。」這種險道、那種陷阱,實在很多,我們若一不小心,在人與人的人群中,我們就會踏入陷阱,走入險道。那時候我們想要自拔,也已經沒有機會了。
一切都是在一念心,這種「計我見,我生人道」,很了不起,他就對其它的動物,就是欺侮動物。其實動物也有情,佛在世的時候也是一樣,在修行期間,有一段時間乾旱,一切的草木都整個乾枯了,在這期間很多的動物死去。
有一天,一隻母虎生了虎子,這隻母虎因為一些動物都死了,牠生了虎子,牠自己本身也已經身體無力了。虎子生出來,一直吸不到奶,這時候這隻母虎,突然間就是飢餓難耐,虎子又一直要吃奶,虎性發作,牠回過頭來就是要吃虎子。
這個時候,這位修行者,看了很不忍心,所以他就一直想找些東西,讓母虎吃。但是怎麼找都沒有東西,他自己就想:「虎就是肉食的動物,哪怕是找到水草,或是穀類,這也不是牠所想要的。」所以他就自己這麼想:「人生終歸有一死,我既然在這個山林中,我很想要付出去救人,但我的世界是在這個山林中,一切動物平等,生命都是平等。母虎和虎子,在這種臨命中,我也應該要去救牠們。除了可以讓牠們充飢,肚子能飽,如此這隻母虎自然就會安定下來。自然牠就會虎雖猛而不食子,應該也能救到牠的孩子。」他如此想,就這樣決定要捨他的身,來救濟母虎和虎子。
這之間,佛經就是如此說,天神震動了,所以就降下了大雨,滋潤了整座山,這應該讓山林可以雨露復甦大地萬物。
所以我們應該要用最簡單的人,回歸佛的本性,人人本有,若能這樣,覺有情人。若能如此,我們的人間就很溫馨。人與人之間,人與動物之間,我們可以相處和睦,這難道不是最好的人生呢?
各位,時時要將心照顧好,心若照顧好,片片都是淨土。所以大家要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120221《法譬如水》十六知見 (八)    靜思晨語--20120221《法譬如水》十六知見 (八)  Empty周三 7月 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Sixteen Views Part 8 (
十六知見八)

Everyone, the Buddha-Dharma that we are learning is inseparable from everyday human life. This word “human” in “human life” sounds very simple. The Chinese character has only two strokes. Being human, we all have emotions. These feelings can be very warm and gentle.

Unfortunately, this state of simplicity and gentleness can become most complicated and perilous. There are many contradictions in life. Originally it was quite simple, but now it is full of danger and conflicts. The Buddha, the Great Enlightened One, repeatedly returned to our world, sailing the Ship of Compassion. He appeared in order to help transform others. Whether to provide spiritual guidance, material assistance, etc., since Beginningless Time, He has returned to the Saha World again and again to save sentient beings. Only after three Great Asamkhyeya Kalpas did He become a Buddha.

Looking at the Sutras, we can see this. Even long before 2500 years ago, the Buddha continually came to our world. When causes and conditions ripened, He manifested to show us how He “attained Buddhahood.” People who live after Him should follow what He taught.

In the Sutras, the Buddha said that the Saha World is His world. Every Buddha has His own world. Amitabha has His Most Blissful Land of the West, Medicine Buddha, the Pure Crystal Land of the East. Every Buddha has a world that He transforms. But Sakyamuni Buddha’s world is the Saha World.

This Saha World is where all sentient beings live. We often talk about the Ten Dharma Realms. Whether Buddha, Bodhisattva, Pratyekabuddha, Sravaka, or Heaven, Human, Hell, Hungry Ghost, Animal, Asura, the Ten Dharma Realms all are in the Saha World.

Buddha, Bodhisattva, Sravaka, Pratyekabuddha are the Four Sagely Realms. Heaven, Human, Asura, Hell, Hungry Ghost, Animal are the Six Ordinary Realms.

The Saha World is called, “The land of mixed beings from the Five Destinies.” It becomes complicated talking about this land, where all sentient beings reside together. When we say “sentient beings” we mean having sensation, being alive. If something is alive, and it has senses and sensation, then we call it sentient. If the sentient being is “deluded,” then things become complicated. If the sentient being is “enlightened,” then everything is quite simple. It is divided along these lines.

The Buddha referred to the impure Saha World as His world. He did not fear enduring the pain of Saha, and kept returning. In His last manifestation, He became the Buddha, and left us the Dharma, so that sentient beings can follow the teachings. Would He then cease to return to our world? He still returns again and again. No matter what era, whatever the situation requires, whatever the causes and conditions, He comes to our world to teach.

But the karma of sentient begins is heavy, and it constantly obstructs them. What are these obstacles? They are our afflictions. They cause us to keep creating karma, adding to our afflictions. We are constantly pulled by karmic forces. Creating karma leads to complications. There are more and more people, and the environment has more problems. You may believe that the Buddha, dealing with today’s beings, feels helpless. We are the Buddha’s disciples, so we absolutely must make strong vows. We must rely on His teachings. Since we have the teachings, since we have a path, we must follow them. Even if we sincerely believe in the teachings, we still must walk the path. We are not simply walking by ourselves, we must teach others to walk as well.

The Buddha divided His teachings into the Great Vehicle, Middle Vehicle, and Small Vehicle. A “vehicle” is just like a car. A bicycle is ridden by one person, a motorbike can carry two or three. A sedan can carry four or five people, and then there are bigger vehicles. From buses to trains, these all carry people from one place to another. When we say “take a train,” or “board a plane,” we are talking about riding in a vehicle. Will you take a train or take a plane? Depending on the vehicle, you either go slow or fast. You may go together with many other people, or with few people.

In the same way, when we go from here to our destination, the Buddha wanted us to go in a Great Vehicle. We are all going to the same place.

I am going, and many people are going with me. Our own responsibility is to follow the Buddha’s teaching. If there are only one or two people following, that is too few. Very few follow the Dharma, and most continue to create karma and afflictions. Think about it, there are also derivative afflictions. As the population keeps growing, so does disorder in society.

We should set our intentions and make vows to help others. Since we are human, we can use human teachings to follow the Buddha’s principles. In our personal affairs, we can guide one person, ten people, 100 people, thousands of people, tens of thousands of people, and together we can widely spread the teachings. We cannot just talk about the teaching, we must practice it. If we both speak and practice, then we can influence many people. Their complicated afflictions will subside, and they can return to their simple, pure nature. This is being an “awakened sentient being.” We are already “awakened” and “sentient.”

Set altruistic intentions and make great vows, share the Dharma through speech and practice to eliminate your afflictions and the afflictions of other so that you return to your innate nature. This is the practice of “awakened sentient beings”

Being “sentient” means having sensation. Some people are very happy when they do good; they feel that it is their mission. “I give without asking in return. When I see someone being helped, I am very happy.” This is also considered being “sentient,” having this kind of empathy and understanding the suffering of all beings. We cannot bear it, so we go to help them. Now we often see many “awakened sentient beings.” They are called “practicing Bodhisattvas.”

In everything we see and hear, there are many moving stories. Are there really that many? Not compared to the sheer number of sentient beings. The population keeps growing. There are still many who have not heard the Dharma or had any contact with the Dharma. The ratio is too high. Are those who have heard the Dharma or encountered good teachings putting those teachings into practice? There are many people who talk about it, but to truly practice it in their lives is not really easy. So the Buddha told us, “People all have their own ideas and views.”

Of the sixteen views, previously we talked about “multitudes.” Actually, the afflicted views are innumerable. Now the eighth is “View of a Human.” Doesn’t the Diamond Sutra talk about “View of a Human, View of Sentient Beings, View of a Lifespan” and many other views? No matter how many are discussed in the Sutras, all these views are related to “humans.” Humans are not independent from their environment. In our daily lives, everything we see, everything we sense and how we act following our sensations, these are all a part of being human. Humans are unaware of afflictions in their minds, they are all deluded. Their daily lives are lived in delusion.

When we are deluded, we constantly inflate our egos. With a big ego, we feel self-important. There is even this kind of delusion, “I am someone who can practice. Other people have no way to do so. I have such special causes and conditions. It is even rarer that I have been able to hear the Dharma. I can also speak and practice it.” This causes self-importance to arise. This is the blind arrogance of a practitioner. This kind of arrogance, thinking that “since I practice you should all look at, respect and defer to me, is it correct?” Practice is understanding how to humble yourself, how to serve others, how to enter their hearts, and lead their minds in the correct direction. If we do not humble ourselves, how will we enter people’s hearts?

Spiritual cultivation is about humbling oneself to become so small that one can invisibly enter the hearts of others and lead them in the right direction.

If we are arrogant when talking about practice, then we are not respecting ourselves. We understand self-respect. We must know how to become modest, only then can we be virtuous. We must be modest at all times. Modesty expands our broad-mindedness. When we are broad-minded, we can embrace everything. If instead we become self-important, our minds naturally become narrow. We should know not to have the “View of a Human,” not to differential ourselves as people who can practice, thinking that other cannot, saying, “I can speak the Dharma, none of you can do so. This type of self-importance or arrogance creates many complicated afflictions. Going down this path is dangerous.

The Buddha told us that the world is a narrow pass with many traps. On this kind of dangerous route there are actually quite a lot of traps. If we are not careful in our interpersonal relationships, we will get caught in a trap. And though we will want to free ourselves, we may have already lost the opportunity to do so.

Everything is all in our minds. Some have this View of Self, “I was born human, I am so special.” Then they are cruel to other animals. Animals are also sentient.

In one of the Buddha’s past lives, while He was a practitioner, there was a period of drought. All the grass and trees withered, and many animals died. One day a tigress gave birth to her cubs. After giving birth to her cubs, her won body was weak, without strength. The cubs needed her milk, but could not get any. At this time, the tigress suddenly become intolerably hungry. Her cubs kept trying to drink her milk, and her fierce nature emerged. She turned on the cubs as if to eat them.

The practitioner saw all of this and could not bear it. He thought about finding something to give her, for her to eat. But there was nothing to be found. Then he thought the tiger is a carnivore, even if I found some plants or grains, she would not want them. Then he thought, “human life eventually ends. I am in this forest and I really want to help and save others. In this forest which is my world, all animals are equal, all life is equal. This tigress and her cubs are dying. I should go save them. Not only will I alleviate their hunger and fill their bellies, the tigress will calm down and not eat her own cubs. I can save them.” He thought this and decided to give up his life in order to save them.

As this time, the Sutras say, the heavens moves and let forth a great rain to moisten the whole forest. The rainwater allowed the earth and animals to recover. We should remain simple and return to our Buddha-nature, which everyone innately has. Then we will be awakened sentient beings. If so, our world will be warm and comfortable. Relationship between people and relationships between people and animals will all be peaceful. Isn’t that the best life?

Everyone, always take care of your mind. If you do this, everywhere will be Pure Land. Everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)

回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120221《法譬如水》十六知見 (八)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: