Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120726《法譬如水》正知解惑

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120726《法譬如水》正知解惑  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120726《法譬如水》正知解惑    靜思晨語--20120726《法譬如水》正知解惑  Empty周四 7月 26, 2012 12:08 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120726《法譬如水》正知解惑    靜思晨語--20120726《法譬如水》正知解惑  Empty周四 7月 26, 2012 9:00 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

道心要堅定,虔信無疑。我們學佛若是有一念的疑心,我們的信心就會減半。所以我們必定選擇好,我們要修行的方向,我們就要以很堅定,且虔誠無疑的心,才能向前前進。

下面我們看這段文字,這段文字這麼說:

凡夫之人 多於此中

好起疑惑 何以故爾

現見世間行善之人

觸向轗軻

這段文字就是要提醒我們,我們的佛心真的要堅定,因為我們凡夫,每天接觸的人事物,無論是在我們面前,或是我們所聽到的,這麼多人裡面,我們知道,很多人都有疑惑,有什麼疑惑?就會說,是為什麼呢?現在所見到的人,哪怕他是在行善,這個人很好,不錯,不過,他的生活,所遭遇的都很坎坷,坎坷就是不如意,這一生的生活,怎麼那麼多不如意的事?都找上這個人?這個人平時為人都很好,又是為什麼呢?

若是要按照道理來說,理合諸凡順適。這麼好的人應該做事時,人說好事是造福,造福應該要得福。無論做什麼,應該都是很平安、順利。這是按照道理來看這個好人,應該是這樣,這樣才是因真果正。

相反的,這個好人得到的不是很順利,反而看到他無端受累。這種無端受累,我們難道不是常常聽到,他是幫助人,人家拜託他做公親,「做公親反變事主」,反過來被人告,惹來很大的官司。

甚至我們也常常聽到,聽到好朋友,支票後面只是幫他背書一下,幫助他能度過難關。只是這樣幫他背書擔保一下,也招來傾家蕩產。這種事其實我們常常聽到,也會看到這樣的人向我們訴苦。

這種無端受累的人也有,這個人做得這麼好,是要幫助別人,為什麼這樣呢?我們要知道無因不受果。雖然他這一生做得很好,但是過去生,就是曾結了這樣的緣,那種因緣可能結得非常強,所以來到這一生,他雖然做得很好,但是那分強的因緣,卻在這一生報復出來了。所以這就是強先弱後,因緣,這是分毫無爽,絕對很分明。

所以說來,我們還是要很相信,堅定的道心要虔信因果。

道心堅定 虔信無疑

前因後果 分明無爽
是善或惡 強先弱後

深信因果 正知解惑

很多年前,有一位真的很有才華。他在某一個大集團中,他所發明出來的東西,他就很慨嘆地告訴我,他說:「師父,您知道嗎?現在上市的這些東西,都是我過去花了很多心神,去開發出來的。我自己想要讓這些東西,能在市面上流通,但是我做什麼就賠什麼。」

後來他就對某個大企業說:「我實在無法再繼續下去,不然,這個智慧財產權給你。」

這個企業家告訴他:「你做都不成功了,我怎麼做得成?你要跟我拿什麼智慧財產,我也沒辦法。不然這樣,你來我的公司上班,這些東西就給我,我就幫你發行。」

就這樣幫他生產,多少一點薄利讓他抽。他說:「算一算,已經有五、六項了。為什麼他這樣做能賺那麼多錢?我幫他工作,中間只有一點點薄利?很怨嘆。」

我就告訴他:「不必怨嘆,你沒有那個福。在過去就是沒有那些福,你就算把鈔票丟在水裡,也會沉下去。對方有造福,哪怕他是把銅板丟到水裡,也會浮上來。他有福,你就是缺福,你有智無福,他卻有智有福,所以知道你是一個好人才,他把你網羅進來,所以他有智也有福。不是一筆智慧財產給你,說多少給你就給你,他愛你的才,所以要認命一點,我們要知因果。你有福因就有福果,你少造了福因,所以福果很薄。」

聽一聽,他也覺得,這樣我就甘願了!日子還過得去。

對啊!當員工不用擔心很多。所以,現在看到這段文字,這種懷才不遇,就是一生蹉跎過去。我但慈濟人看多了人事,可能人間世事我們也聽得很多。現在說的這些事,應該大家聽的,活生生的人,現身說法給你們聽,應該也很多。種坎坷不安!

所以這段文字,就是要讓我們更加了解,遇到什麼事都不必怨嘆;我們若聽到這樣的人,向我們訴苦,我們也知道道理,能替他分析。所以不必起疑惑。

接下來再說:

為惡之者是事諧偶

謂言天下善惡無分

如此計者

皆是不能深達業理

這些人有的人就說,剛才看到造善的人,一輩子那麼坎坷。但是現在要說的,有的看他一生很霸道,也很兇,而且貪而無厭,又一毛不拔,這種這麼吝嗇,不肯施捨,只是一直貪求,這種為惡的人,凡是做什麼事都順心得意。

這樣說來,「天下善惡無分」,造善的人沒得到什麼好報,造惡的人他還是在享福,這樣善惡就不分了!「如此計者」,若是這樣的人去計著,像這樣都是不能深達業的道理。

剛才解釋過了,有前因後果,強的先受報,弱的在後面。我們過去造了很強的惡因,這輩子惡果一定要報,所以因果分明不爽。但是這輩子看不到,明明看他這麼壞,怎麼會順心得意?明明是好人,為什麼人生那麼坎坷?在這輩子看不出來。

其實我們凡夫,哪有多久的時間讓我們看呢?人生很短暫,但是因果恆在,永遠永恆都存在,所以我們應該要去體會,因果業力果報,這絕對是分毫無爽,所以我們應該要「深達業理」。

我們過去說障礙,煩惱障礙,就是我們造業,才會有煩惱來障礙我們,障礙我們有很多道理不通,不通了,所以我們一直在愚癡造業,六趣輪迴很苦。所以我們應該要通達道理,否則如此短視。

看到某某人,他不去了解過去如何,他不去深思,未來的來生又是如何,只看現在的短暫。

甚至還有人,雖然平時是這樣的人生,背後所潛藏的,我們凡夫也還是看不清楚。所以我們既然看不清楚的事,就不要隨意去影響人的道心。所以我們不達道理,我們不要以淺見表達。造惡一定後果還是會受!

所以下面這段文字再說,怎麼說呢?經中這麼說:

經中說言 有三種業

何等為三 一者現報

二者生報 三者後報

不是善惡無報,還是一樣有報,這是經文這樣說。經當然就是佛說的,佛絕對是不妄語,他所說的一定是很正確,絕對沒有忘語。《金剛經》中不是這麼說嗎?佛是真語者,實語者,不妄語者。所以我們要相信,佛陀所說的教育!

這三種報,就是「一者現報」,現做現報。你看,是時機未到,不是善惡無報。你看,多少人造惡,不論是搶、殺,也是一樣要受法律的制裁。

我們也常常看到,社會發生什麼命案,雖然還有命案石沉大海,找不到真實的凶手在哪裡;但是是世間人,不知道凶手在哪裡,我們看不到,不了解,說不定這個人造惡,搶人、殺人之後,雖然法律還沒有找到他,但是可能他在人間,不知受了什麼樣強惡的報應,也說不一定。只是我們凡夫無法以肉眼,或是我們聽聞有限,我們無法看到他現生現報。

有辦法看到的現生現報,是在新聞、報紙說什麼時候、發生什麼案件,這個凶手已經抓到了。什麼樣的因緣引誘凶手出來,認罪了,就裁判他!是死刑?無期徒刑或是…?等等,這樣現做現報。

第二種是「生報」,雖然這一生沒有受報,來生也會受報。所以我們剛才說的,看到有的人,很好的人,怎麼會這樣?一輩子那麼坎坷!說不定是過去生中,所造的因、所結的緣,所以這一生雖然是好人,但是,就是那麼坎坷。為惡的人,為什麼能什麼事情,都那麼順遂呢?他前生造了這樣的福,所以這一生他怎麼做,看到他都是那麼順適,好像惡報都沒有在他的身上,還有來生,來生照樣會報!但是他這一生所受的福,是他過去生所造的,他過去曾這樣造福,這輩子當然他要享受,銀行存了那麼多的存款,他現在就有那麼多可享受。

所以我們要知道,因緣果報絕對有,有的是現報,有的是生報,就是來生才報。有的是「後報」。

後報,來生說不定也不會受報,因為他過去所造的福很大,這一生還沒享完,來生還是能繼續享福,但是不是不報,是時間還沒到!

各位,因緣果報一點都不能輕視。所以我們這一生,雖然有時候有很多不如意,但是我們也要承認過去,所以歡喜接受去報。我們要累積、做來囤,福要累積,所以減輕我們這一生,還能累積來生的福。希望大家要時時多用心!

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120726《法譬如水》正知解惑    靜思晨語--20120726《法譬如水》正知解惑  Empty周日 7月 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Eliminate Delusion with Right Knowledge (
正知解惑)

Be firm in your will to practice, and sincerely believe without doubt. If we have any doubt when we learn Buddhism, our confidence is reduced by half. So, we must choose well when we pick the path of our practice. We need to be firm, reverent and free of doubts in order to move forward.

Next, let us continue with the text. The passage says, “For most ordinary people doubts easily arise. Why is that? It seems like people who do good in this world face many hardships.”

The text reminds us that our Buddha-mind must truly be firm. As ordinary beings, we come in contact with people and matters daily, whether we see them directly or hear about them. Among all these people, we know that many have doubts. What kind of doubts? They ask, “Why is it that we often see nice people who do good deeds ending up encountering so many hardships in their lives?”

In their lives, why do they encounter so many difficulties? They are such good people. So why does this happen? According to logic, things should go smoothly for these people. When good people do good deeds, they should be creating and thus attaining blessings. Everything they do should happen safely and smoothly. Things should happen this way for good people. That would be the right cause and effect.

However, those good people do not attain success. Instead they face unwarranted suffering. Haven’t we all heard about someone who is asked to be a mediator, but ends up being sued and getting involved in a serious lawsuit? We even hear stories of how some people would endorse a check to help their friends through their difficulties. They simply vouched for a friend, but ended up losing everything they owned. We often hear stories like this and listen to these people share their pain with us. They are the recipients of unwarranted suffering.

These people simply did good deeds, and wanted to help others. Why did this happen? We must know there is no effect without a cause. Although they did good things in this life, they created this kind of affinity in past lives. Perhaps the causes and conditions are so strong that although they are doing good now, those powerful causes and conditions manifest as retributions in this lifetime. So, the strong comes before the weak. Causes and conditions never fail. They are absolutely distinct. So, we must have a firm will to practice and sincerely believe in cause and effect.

With a firm will to practice, sincerely believe without doubt. A cause always brings an effect and never fails. Good or evil, the stronger comes before the weaker. Trust in cause and effect and Right Knowledge will resolve delusions.

Many years ago, there was a talented person. He belonged to a large business group. His inventions made a lot of money for them. He told me sadly, “Master, did you know that I spent a lot of effort developing these products now on the market? I wanted to put them on the market myself, but I lost money whenever I tried.”
Then he approached an entrepreneur and said, “I can’t continue on like this. Maybe I should give you this patent.”
The entrepreneur asked him, “If you can’t succeed, how can I? If I take those patents, I still can’t do anything with them. Why don’t you come work for me? Give me these things and I’ll distribute them for you.” So the entrepreneur did the manufacturing and gave him a little bit of the profit.

The man said, “I’ve invented five or six things. How did he make so much money from them? I work for him, so I only make a little. I’m very frustrated.”
Then I told him, “Don’t be frustrated. You didn’t have those blessings. Even if you threw paper money in the water, it would sink. He created blessings, so even if he threw coins into the water, they would float. He has blessings and you lack them. You have wisdom, but no blessings. He has both. He knew you were talented, so he brought you in. He didn’t just pay you for the intellectual property and give you what you asked for. No, he loved your talent. So you should accept your fate. We need to understand cause and effect. If you sow blessed seeds, you reap blessed fruit.” You lack seeds of blessing, so you have few fruits of blessing.”

After he heard this, he told me, “Now I can willingly accept this. At least I can make a living. Right, you do not worry so much as an employee.” So, looking at this text, a person with talent who lacks the right circumstances will waste a lifetime.

Our Tzu Chi volunteers see many things and hear many stories. You have probably heard many similar stories. People who share their life stories are manifesting the Dharma for us to learn. There are many people like this who have gone through hardships. So, this passage helps us better understand. We should not complain, no matter what happens. If we hear people like this complain to us, we know the right way to analyze it for them. We do not need to have doubts.

Next, “It seems those who do evil are successful in all matters. If people see that and believe there is no difference between good and evil, then they do not deeply understand the truth of karma.”

Some people talk about those who do good yet live such difficult lives. Now we will talk about people who are overbearing and harsh, and endlessly greedy. They do not spend a dime; they are so miserly. They refuse to give; they are only greedy for more. Why do things go smoothly and successfully for people who do bad deeds? It seems like “there is no difference between good and evil.” Those who do good do not receive rewards. Those who do evil still enjoy blessings. Then there is no difference between good and bad. “Those who believe this do not truly understand the principles of karma.”

As I just explained, cause comes before effect. The stronger cause results in retribution first. The weaker cause comes to fruition later. If we planted strong evil seeds in the past, we face bad retributions in this lifetime. So cause and effect never fail, but we may not see it in one lifetime. Clearly that person is bad why is he always successful? Clearly this person is good; why is his life so difficult? We cannot see it all in one lifetime. How long do we even have to observe? Human lifetimes are short, but causes and effects are eternal. They exist forever. So we need to realize that cause and effect, or karmic retribution, is exact and never fails. So, we must “deeply realize the truth of karma.” In the past we talked about obstacles, the obstacles of afflictions. Afflictions become our obstacles because we create karma. They hinder our understanding of the truth, thus, we continue to foolishly create karma. Transmigration in the Six Destinies is painful. So, we must understand these principles. Otherwise, we are being shortsighted.

We see people who do not try to understand the past, nor do they deeply contemplate what their future lives will hold. They just see the brief present moment. Some people appear to live one kind of life, but as ordinary beings, we do not clearly see what is hidden underneath. If we cannot see clearly, we should not carelessly say things to influence others. If we do not understand the truth, we should not explain it based on superficial understanding.

Those who do evil will eventually face retribution. So the text goes on to explain further. What does it say? What do the Sutra say?
The sutras say there are three types of retributions. What three? First, Present-life Retribution; Second, Next-life Retribution; Third, Future-life Retribution.

Doing good or evil will definitely bring retributions. This is written in the Sutras, which were spoken by the Buddha. The Buddha absolutely does not lie. Everything He says is correct. There are no false words. Isn’t this written in the Diamond Sutra? “The Buddha speaks real words, true words, not false words.” So, we must believe the Buddha’s teachings. There are three retributions. First is Present-life Retribution. We experience it in this life.

You see, it is not that there is no retribution, the time has not yet arrived. Look at the many people doing evil. If they steal or kill, they will face the judgment of the law. We often hear about murders. We often hear about murders. Sometimes they are unresolved and we cannot find the real perpetrators. Sometimes we cannot find them. We do not know what happened to them. Perhaps after they robbed or killed someone, they faced severe retributions for their actions even though the law could not find them. Perhaps, because we are ordinary beings, and our physical senses are limited, we have no way to see their retribution. We can see Present-life Retributions in the news. The newspaper reports the crime, and who was caught, and the circumstances that led to his capture. After he admits guilt, he is sentenced, to death or life imprisonment, etc. This is Present-life Retribution.

Second is Next-life Retribution. Though the retribution does not come in this life, it comes in the next one. We just talked about why some good people live a life filled with difficulties. Perhaps they sowed seeds and created affinities in a past life, so although they are good people now, they still suffer. Why do some people who do bad things find so much success in whatever they do? They created blessings in their past life. So, whatever they do in this life is always successful

Though they seem to be free of bad retributions, they will face them in the next life. But all the blessings they enjoy in this life were created in their last life. Since they created blessings in the past, of course they enjoy them now. It is like taking all the money they deposited in the bank and spending it on their enjoyment. So, we must know that karmic retribution definitely exists. Some face it in this life, some will face retribution in the next. Some face Future-life Retribution. Maybe they do not face retribution next life because they created so many blessings in the past that they cannot exhaust them in one lifetime. Thus they continue to enjoy them in the next. There will still be retribution, it is just a matter of time.

Everyone, do not overlook the karmic law of cause and effect. Even though many things do not go our way in this lifetime, we need to acknowledge the past and happily accept our retributions. We must accumulate merits and blessings. Then we reduce our karma in this lifetime and accumulate blessings for the next. Please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)

回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120726《法譬如水》正知解惑
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: