Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語—20120817《法譬如水》善解寬容無所求

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語—20120817《法譬如水》善解寬容無所求 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語—20120817《法譬如水》善解寬容無所求   靜思晨語—20120817《法譬如水》善解寬容無所求 Empty周六 8月 18, 2012 12:11 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語—20120817《法譬如水》善解寬容無所求   靜思晨語—20120817《法譬如水》善解寬容無所求 Empty周六 8月 18, 2012 12:12 am

【證嚴上人開示】

每一天我們要用功於內心,心要保持純真無染,潔淨大愛,就是要善解寬容、知足無求。

人人若能常常保持這念純真,不受外面的境界來污染,保持著我們本具如此乾淨的,這分大愛的心情;事事善解,人人包容,時時我們都要起那分知足。人生能過著很寬廣快樂的日子,沒有什麼來束縛。

不過凡夫心,偏偏束縛得很狹窄。我們若是心量狹小,就看不得別人好,無法容納別人得意歡喜。所以經文中就這麼說:

心懷嫉妒 無度彼業

於怨親境 不平等業

耽荒五欲 不厭離業

所以我們的心若狹窄,就容易去造業。什麼業?就是嫉妒。心懷嫉妒,嫉妒是嫉賢妒能,看到人家優秀,我們的心不歡喜;看到別人能力很強,我們也很起煩惱。

我們應該要有一顆寬廣的心,我們要見賢思齊。看到別人優秀,我們應該替他歡喜,我們應該要向他學習;學習他怎麼能那麼優秀?怎麼能那麼得人心?如何人人可以那麼佩服他?這是我們要學的。所以常常說一句話:「見賢思齊。」

甚至別人有才情,能得意自在,我們也要為他生起隨喜心。我們若聽到有人考試考上了,還是考上了最好的學校,怎麼這麼棒,你的兒子怎麼那麼棒!

不是說:「應該是我兒子,怎麼是他兒子!」,心就不歡喜,這樣就是叫做嫉賢,妒能。這個事業,我應酬得那麼辛苦,這件應該是我可以做的,為什麼會被他拿走這份工作?賺錢的是別人,為何不是我?同樣,心不歡喜。我們應該說:「恭喜,你能拿到這份工作,你要好好做。若是需要我幫助時,你儘管告訴我,我一定會協助你,將事業做得很圓滿、很成功。」我們這樣就是心量很寬大。

雖然在商場上有過競爭,但是別人憑他的本領,所以他有福,他得到了,我們就要為他高興,為他祝福。甚至我們也是可以,肚量更大一點,再幫助他的不足。

我們應該要有這種心胸,如此,才能「度彼」,可以去幫助人,度人的心,假使我們的心量狹小,我們就沒有度人的心,所以心量要開闊。

才能較優

理合謙遜

反懷嫉妒

名「無度彼業」

再來,「於怨親境,不平等業」,我們做人難免有這種,這是我比較喜歡的,這個是我愛的,所以這個人若能成功,我很歡喜;假使這個人是我不喜歡的,這個人所做的,一切我們都否認掉,覺得這些不應該是他得到的。洋洋得意,應該得意的是我親愛的人。

所以在我們的周圍,無論是我們的親人,我們的朋友等等,或是在我們修行的環境中,我們對人應該要有平等觀,絕對不要有那種怨親分別。我們要懂得用心,嫉妒的心,會破壞我們修行的心態。

於普通人

生怨親想

名「不平等業」

過去在佛陀時代,也說過這樣一段經文,就說有一位,心很清淨、很寬大,他體解了大道,了解身外的東西皆是虛幻,所以他覺得,應該要和大家分享,有福要同享。他擁有很多財產,他看到很多貧窮苦難人,所以,他就起了那分愛心、布施心,所以每天布施得很歡喜。

天帝看到時,覺得世間的人,用這麼寬大的心胸,布施他所有的一切,又每天布施得那麼歡喜,他想:「這是不是心裡有什麼企圖,將來是不是會來奪我的天位?」

所以他就派一位天人,要去試探這位長者。他就化作一位普通人,來接近這位長者。就說:「你何苦,為何你擁有的財物這麼多,你要怎麼享受都很多,足夠你享受,你為何要將財產一直布施出去?布施到最後,財產用盡時,那你要怎麼辦?」

這位長者說:「一切物質是天下共有,不是我一個人所獨享的,所以我應該要和大家分享。」這位天人就說:「你有一天若是錢散盡了,接下來得到的就是業。」

「我所做的這麼多,讓大家共同的生活,豐衣足食,我到底會造什麼業?」

天人就說:「你將來要墮入地獄。」

「道理難道是這樣的嗎?」

「是的,你若不相信,你再去問人,讓懂道理的人來告訴你。」

他就問:「另外一位他是懂道理的。」

就說:「的確,你若真的這樣財產散盡,再來就要受地獄的報應。」

「做好事將來要受地獄的報應。請問你,若是那些被救的人,那些人將來如何呢?」

「讓你救過的那些人,得到你布施的人,將來他就能生天堂。」

「若如此,被我布施,讓我救過的人,將來他能生天堂,若如此,我一個人下地獄,有什麼不好呢?這就是我要求的。佛陀的教法,應該就是要用布施的心,布施給天下苦難人,慈悲就是要拔濟眾生。既然眾生,得到我的布施,就能生天,解脫困難,這樣我何樂而不為?我應該要更加積極一些,眾生的享受,就是我的享受;眾生生天,就是我生天。哪怕是要我一個人下地獄,我也很甘願。」

天人聽到如此開闊的心胸,如此平等,布施這種平等觀,將人人當作是自己,沒有怨親的心念,這種心胸實在是很寬廣。所以天帝釋也現身了,向這位長者頂禮膜拜,祈求懺悔,覺得,你的心量就是佛的心量。你現在布施,就是以佛心布施;所以我誤解你了,所以我有冒犯你的地方,請你要寬心,我在你的面前求你懺悔。

對,這就是我們要修行的,我們要時時很知足,用淨潔純真的心,我們要很寬心,能包容,這才是真正的修行。

眾生得解脫,就是我們得解脫。我們難道不是要度眾生嗎?所以我們不應該有怨親的心境。我們若是有怨親的心境,這樣就是會造不平等的業。

所以修行,我們要有平等觀,眾生都是我的親人,所以我們要平等愛眾生,所以這是潔淨大愛。

所以我們,不要耽荒在五欲不厭離業。我們若能常常很滿足,寬大的心,自然我們就不會耽荒五欲。

那種貪而無厭足,享受的境界,沒有厭離的心,這也是業。

於五欲境

荒亂耽著

名「不厭離業」
接下來再說:

或因衣食園林池沼

生蕩逸業

或以盛年放恣情欲

造眾罪業

意思就是說,我們的欲念很多,在衣食,穿衣要選擇,吃也是飲食無度;有的人吃得很挑剔,穿也是很挑剔;所用的一切物質,甚至居家的環境,就是要用得很享受,環境使用得很寬、很大。

現在常常看到人住豪宅,或是很廣闊的景觀,整天耽戀在那種境界,住宿的境界,或是找尋很開闊的浴池,在那裡泡湯。

其實身體,我們修行常常說,要有「不淨觀」。

身體實在是很不清淨,天氣熱,流汗了,全身覺得很不乾淨;人若多了,聚集起來,空氣若不好,人的味道就出來了,不知是什麼氣味,五位雜陳。你看,生病的人,身體若是沒有整理,更加能體會到,一切的污穢,都是從我們的身體出來。

這樣還有什麼可貪戀的?只是為了這個身體,在那裡浪費時間,水一泡就泡很久,浴室佈置得景觀很好,有的人是這樣。還有的人是在戶外挖池子,外面周圍造景。

你想,這難道不是「生蕩逸業」?只是在那裡空過日子,在那裡浪費奢侈這些物質,只是為了這個身體,這樣就是在造業。

於衣食園林池沼

不惜寸陰

名「生蕩逸業」

或者是盛年,就是還是少年、壯年、中年,這個時候正是該做事時。但是放蕩,不想要好好做事業,放蕩在歌臺舞榭裡。或是無所事事,這樣在過日子。

這種放恣情欲這樣的人生,造眾罪業這都是在年輕,血氣方剛的時候。一不小心就墮入陷阱,無論是色慾,或是財物利欲,不擇手段,都是用他健壯的身體,去造很多的業。這種放恣情欲,所造的業實在是很多。

血氣方剛

不慎欲事

而且放恣情欲

名「造眾罪業」

各位 我們學佛,我們所要學的,是要如何使我們的心,能夠清淨無染,能夠回歸淨潔、大愛無邊際的心量。我們要如何去善解寬容。

每天都是真正的知足無所求,我們要把握光陰,我們真的要為人群付出,所以「自覺覺他,覺行圓滿」,這才是我們修行的目標。

所以我們要時時顧好我們的心,時時要多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語—20120817《法譬如水》善解寬容無所求   靜思晨語—20120817《法譬如水》善解寬容無所求 Empty周二 8月 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Unconditional Understanding (
善解寬容無所求)

Every day we must diligently guard our minds to keep them pure and undefiled. Pure love is being understanding, accommodating, content, and without desires. If we can always maintain this purity, not be polluted by the world and maintain our innate clean and loving state of mind, we can be understanding of all things, accommodate all people and always feel content. Then we can live in freedom and happiness, with nothing restricting us.

But ordinary people are narrow-minded; we cannot see the good in others, cannot tolerate others’ joy and success. The repentance text indicates, “Envy leads to the karma of no transformation. With discrimination based on love and hate we create karma of no impartiality. Attachment to desire is karma of no-renunciation.” If our mind is narrow, it is easy to create karma. Which karma? Envy. Envy is jealousy of others’ virtues and abilities. Seeing excellence in others, we become unhappy. Seeing those with great ability, we become afflicted. We should have a broad mind.

We should emulate the virtuous. Seeing excellence in people, we should be joyful for them. We should learn from them, learn how they are able to excel, how they win others’ hearts, and why everyone has so much respect for them. We should learn this.

I often say the phrase, “Emulate the virtuous.” We should even be happy for those who are complacent and at ease because of their talents. If we hear of someone who passed an exam, and got into the best schools, we should congratulate his family on this achievement. We shouldn’t think, “It should have been my son accepted to that school,” and become unhappy. That is envy of ability.

“I pushed so hard to get that job. That job should have been mine. Why did he end up with that job? Why do others earn money instead of me?” In the same way we become unhappy.
We should say, “Congratulations! You were able to get this work. You should do a good job. If you need my help, feel free to tell me. I will definitely assist you to make sure your success is complete.” This is being open-minded. Although there is competition in business, if someone else has the ability and is blessed with success, we should be happy for him and wish him well.

We can open ourselves up even more and help with his insufficiencies. We should have this mentality; then we can help “transform others.” When we help others, we can transform their hearts. But if your mind is narrow, you will not be able to transform them. So, you must open your mind.

Someone may have higher abilities, and be reasonable and modest, but we respond with jealousy. This is called karma of no transformation.

Next, “With discrimination based on love and hate we create karma of no impartiality.” Being human, it is hard to avoid having strong likes and dislikes. If a person succeeds, we may be very happy. But if it is someone we do not like, then we refuse to recognize his accomplishments. We feel that he should not receive all these rewards, these things should go to the one we love. Looking at the people around us, whether our friends, relatives, etc., or our fellow practitioners in this place, we should view everyone with equality, and not discriminate based on love or hate. We must be sincerely mindful. A heart of envy will destroy our cultivating mind.

Discriminating among ordinary people based on feelings of love and hate is called karma of no impartiality.

In the past, in the Buddha’s time, there was this story. There was a man with a very pure and open heart. He had realized the Great Path, and understood that all physical things were illusory. So, he felt that he should share with everyone. Those with blessings should share. This man had a lot of wealth. He saw many poor and suffering people, so generosity and love arose in his mind. Every day he gave happily. Sakra, the ruler of Heaven, saw this mortal human with such an open mind, giving away everything he had, and doing so with such happiness. He wondered whether this was a scheme to be born in Heaven and seize the throne. So, he sent a heavenly being to sound out this elder.

The heavenly being transformed into a man and approached the elder, saying, “Why bother? You have so much wealth, it is enough for you to enjoy in any way you want. Why are you always giving it away? When your wealth is exhausted, what will you do?”
This elder said, “All material things belong to all beings. They are not all for my own enjoyment. So, I should share them with everyone.”
The heavenly being then said, “One day, when you money is exhausted, what you will face is your karma.”
“I have done so much to let everyone share in and enjoy an abundant life. Exactly what karma have I created?”
The heavenly being said, “You will fall into Hell”
“Is this really true?”
“Yes, if you don’t’ believe me, go ask someone else Let someone who understands explain it to you.”
He asked the other heavenly being, who explained, “Indeed, if you behave this way and exhaust your wealth, you will receive the retribution of Hell.”
“Doing good deeds leads to birth in Hell? Let me ask you what will happen to all the people I’ve helped?”
“The people who you saved, who have received your generosity, will be reborn in Heaven.”
“If it is true that the people I have helped will be born in Heaven, while only I will descend to Hell, what could be bad? This is just what I want. The Buddha’s teaching is simply to have the generosity to give to all suffering people. Compassion means wanting to save all beings. Since the beings who received my help will go to Heaven and be free of suffering, what happiness could equal that? I should help these beings even more. Their enjoyment is my enjoyment. If they are born in Heaven, I’m in Heaven. If it is only me who goes to Hell, I am very willing.”
The heavenly being realized how open, generous, and impartial this elder was He treated everyone as himself, with no discrimination. This type of heart is truly open. Thus, Sakra revealed himself, prostrated before this elder, and repented. “Your minds is the mind of a Buddha, You give with the heart of a Buddha. I misunderstood you, and have offended you. Please accept my apology and forgive me.”

This is what we must cultivate. We should always be content and use a pure and true mind. We should be open and accommodating. Then we are truly practicing. The liberation of all beings is our own liberation. Don’t we want to help transform sentient beings? We should not have a mind of discrimination. If we are in that mental state, we create karma of no impartiality.

In our practice, we should have an impartial mind. All sentient beings are related to us, so we should love all beings equally. This is pure, great love.

Attachment to desire is karma of no renunciation. If we can always be content, and maintain an open heart, we will not be attached to the Five Desire or indulge in insatiable greed and sensual enjoyment. A lack of renunciation is also karma.

Clinging confusedly to the realm of the Five Desires is called karma of no renunciation.

Next it says, “Enjoying clothing, food and beautiful landscapes brings karma of idle indulgence. If we indulge freely in desires while in the prime of our lives, we create karma of many transgressions.”

This means that we have many desires. We choose the clothing we wear, and we eat and drink excessively. Some people are so picky in what they eat, wear, and everything they use. Even the environment they live in must be made for them to enjoy. They use such a large area. Now we often see people living in mansions with grand views all around. They may spend all day engrossed in these kinds of conditions, or seek out springs where they lounge around. Practitioners often talk about “contemplating impurity of body.” The body is actually very unclean. When it is hot, we sweat, and the whole body feels unclean. When many people gather together, if the air circulation is bad, body odors come out. This strange mix of odors is indescribable. If you are with sick people whose bodies are not cleansed, you will definitely experience and realize how filthy our bodies are. What is there left to cling to? People waste so much time for the sake of their body, soaking in the water for hours in extravagantly built bathhouses. There are also people who build big pools outdoors with artificial scenery. Isn’t this karma of idle indulgence? Just passing the days without meaning, wasting material goods in extravagant luxury, all for the sake of the body. This is creating karma.

Enjoying clothing, food and beautiful landscapes without cherishing their time people create karma of idle indulgence.

The prime of life, from youth until middle age, is the right time to accomplish things. But being wanton, not thinking of earnestly working, loafing in dance clubs, music halls, or just doing nothing, passing days like this is living a life of unrestrained desire. The youth are full of energy and can create karma of many transgressions. One careless step and they fall into a trap. Whether for sensual desires, or desire for wealth or fame, by fair means or foul, they use their health and strength to create so much karma. There is so much karma from unrestrained desires.

Full of youthful energy and not careful with their actions, people give in to unrestrained desires and create “karma of many transgressions.”

Everyone, as Buddhist practitioners, we must learn to let our minds return to a pure and undefiled state. Our heart should hold boundless Great Love as we learn how to be understanding, accommodating content and without desires every day. We must seize the time, and truly give for the sake of all people. “Self-enlightenment, enlightening others and perfect enlightened practice.” This is our goal as practitioners. So we must always take good care of our minds. Please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)

回頂端 向下

靜思晨語—20120817《法譬如水》善解寬容無所求
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: