Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語—20120822《法譬如水》學佛的目標

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語—20120822《法譬如水》學佛的目標 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語—20120822《法譬如水》學佛的目標   靜思晨語—20120822《法譬如水》學佛的目標 Empty周三 8月 22, 2012 9:48 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語—20120822《法譬如水》學佛的目標   靜思晨語—20120822《法譬如水》學佛的目標 Empty周三 8月 22, 2012 9:49 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

我們日日要有虔誠懺悔的心,常常說法譬如水能洗滌垢穢。這就像在懺悔。

我們沒有人說,我每天心都很清淨,我的行為很端正,我沒有一點錯誤。我想世間沒有這樣的人。我們起心動念,難免有雜念垢穢,所以我們要時時,好好保護我們這念心,我們要時時,以虔誠的心懺悔。

我們若是有如經文說的錯誤,我們要趕緊改過來,改過以後就好像重生的人;重生的人就是過去,錯誤的人生以往已過。

既然是重生,那就如赤子心那麼純。看看哪個嬰兒,生下來不是很單純呢?肚子餓了要吃,尿布溼了要換。

同樣的,我們也是這個赤子之心,我們的慧命要如何能成長?趕快要求法。我們若是有一點髒污不乾淨,要趕緊更新,不能錯誤一錯再錯;好不容易已經懺悔清淨,我們若是清淨後再沾上髒污,那就很可惜了。

所以我們要有赤子心純,所以要保護好我們這念心、要時時很淨潔、要很謹慎,不要再受染。

業都是自己造的,既然自己造了業,什麼人能替我們消?是佛替我們消嗎?是菩薩替我們消嗎?不是,佛能告訴我們你錯了,我們就要趕快及時改過;菩薩教我們路這麼走,來,我陪你一起走,我們跟著他走,我們要守戒守律。

戒律就像一條路,我們不要再走錯。所以業障自造亦從自律,所以我們要時時用心。

之前,既然我們以虔誠的心懺悔,向佛法僧求懺悔了。我們現在開始經文又這麼說:

願弟子眾等

承是懺悔 無明等罪

諸不善業 盡皆消滅
我們過去的,從現在開始,都已經懺悔完畢了。懺悔的力量,能使我們無明所起的這些罪業,不是有做的而已,即使沒有做,在內心囤積的無明,我們也承著懺悔業,從我們的內心徹底改過。

不只是行為改過,內心的無明一樣,要徹底改過。所以說無明等罪,無明在內心和身體行動,去造作的都要一起懺悔,所有的不善業全都消除,我們若能如此,我們才不會墮落三途。這是希望我們是不是唯心自造,一切業都是從心起,既然能消除墮入地獄三途的業,當然就能生福。

所生福善

願生生世世

滅五逆罪
既然我們消除了一切惡業,我們同時也造福業。我們所做的一切,就是一個願願我們生生世世滅五逆罪,意思就是說五逆的罪業,不要讓我們的內心受染著,就不會去做了。

五逆罪:
殺父、弒母

弒阿羅漢

破和合僧

出佛身血

所以我們要發心立願,生生世世都有父母,生生世世都有師長,生生世世一定有長輩兄弟姊妹,所以我們必定要保護這念心。貪、瞋、癡,我們絕對不要從內心生起,何況是殺父害母,這絕對不可以!

所以這就是要從我們的內心,發這樣的願,生生世世滅五逆罪。五逆罪是墮地獄的根。

除闡提惑

如是輕重 諸罪惡業

從今已去 乃至道場

誓不更犯

闡提的意思,就是斷善根的意思,也就是墮地獄的五條根,也就是沒有成佛的機會,這就做闡提。

惑,就是無明;會造很多業力就是因為惑;斷了很多善根,也是這個惑字。所以如是輕重,闡提的惑無論是輕或重,都是會使我們去造罪業,使我們的善根斷絕,會阻礙我們向前前進。所以無論是重的,無論是輕的,所以叫做諸罪惡業,從今已去。

過去的已經懺了,算是過去了,我們現在要從今天開始,重新一直到未來,乃至道場,誓不更犯。

乃至道場,哪怕我們已經發心了,有這個因緣入道場去修行,也要自己好好照顧我們的心。有的人雖然名稱為修行,但是心和行為,有很多人不如法。

所以這段文字,就是這樣警惕我們,我們從今已去,從今天到未來,乃至在道場中,我們絕對立誓不可再犯。這就是要常常好好警惕,這種闡提大惡,不論輕或重,這都是業。

什麼是闡提?讓你們更清楚一些,闡提就是一個簡稱,它的全名叫做一闡提迦,就是極難成佛的意思,非常難、非常難成佛。

其實要成佛,以很單純的心,一心精進、諸惡莫做、眾善奉行,應該絕對有機會成佛。不過,這裡闡提的意思,就是極難成佛的意思。

其實難成佛有兩種,一種就是不信因果,造五逆十惡罪,不論是五逆或是造十惡,這都是會斷諸善根,墮入阿鼻地獄的人。

你們知道阿鼻地獄是極重罪,若是一進去,在地藏經裡說,那裡時間非常長,想要出離很困難。所以這一闡提人,完全就是造五逆十惡這種的人,墮入地獄永遠無法再出來,這叫做極難成佛。

另一個名字叫做斷善闡提,所有的善業,就是被闡提的惑所斷,這是其中的一項;多數指的是這項。

還有另外一個,就是大悲菩薩。大悲菩薩,為什麼也是闡提之一呢?看看地藏菩薩發了什麼願?地獄未空,誓不成佛。眾生要都成佛了,他才要成佛。

這樣有機會嗎?眾生這麼多,到底要度到什麼時候,才能眾生度盡?所以這種菩薩,也是一樣極難成佛,所以因為如此,名大悲闡提。

闡提:
一闡提迦的簡稱

極難成佛之意

類別有二

斷善闡提、大悲闡提
斷善闡提:
不信因果

造五逆十惡斷諸善根
此種人將墮阿鼻地獄

極難成佛
大悲闡提:
大悲菩薩發願

地獄不空誓不成佛

但何時才能度盡眾生

所以極難成佛

有這樣的一段故事,就是這麼說:

有一對朋友,這對朋友去拜師父皈依,很尊重師父;心裡若有什麼煩惱,就會向師父訴說,請師父開解他的心。

兩個人在同一家公司工作,這家公司裡,不論是老闆或是同事,好像人事很不和合,工作很辛苦。所以這兩位師兄弟,就來請教師父:「我在公司裡做事,受多少多少委屈,有多麼辛苦。」

這位老師父就這麼對他們說:「只不過為了一碗飯。」就這麼一句話,兩個人聽進去了。

回去之後,其中一位提出辭呈辭職了,就此回家鄉種田。「為了一碗飯,我何苦在這裡受氣?我回去種田,認真耕作用心務農。」

另外那位朋友,就是繼續在這家公司工作。後來兩人又在會遇在一起時,就問:「你現在在哪裡工作?」

「我還是一樣,為了一碗飯,我當然要繼續做下去;老闆怎麼說,我就怎麼做,埋頭苦幹,所以現在已經升我為經理了。」

「你是這樣!」

「是啊!」

「但是我聽了師父說的話,我為了一碗飯,我為何要在這裡受氣,受這麼多人的氣?所以我回家鄉,我現在農場經營頗有成就。」

「是啊!我也是聽師父的這句話,既然只是為了一碗飯,我還要計較什麼呢?所以我就埋頭苦幹。」

這樣二個人,同樣聽師父的一句話,兩個人難得在一起,現在又一起回去看師父了,已經經過這麼多年了,師父也有了年紀,就問師父:「那時我來請教您,您這麼告訴我,他聽的是這樣,我聽的是這樣,不過,我們二人各有成就,到底我們兩個人,哪一個聽的才是對的?」

師父年紀大了,所以慢慢的告訴他:「就是在一念間。」就這樣而已。

對啊!一念間,我說的同樣一句話,你們的一念是什麼呢?只要選擇對的,做就對了。只要知道錯的不可做,對的要認真做,這樣就對了。

各位,我們難道不是這樣嗎?說得那麼多,起了什麼心、造什麼業;得到什麼障礙,讓我們無法接近佛;讓我們發心修行要成佛,卻不能成佛,不能接近佛的境界;這都是在我們的一念間。

所以闡提就是成佛難,有兩種大家要聽清楚,這兩種一種是斷了善根,造十惡五逆這種罪業,這要墮入地獄,因為他斷善根造十惡業,這永遠到了地獄,就永無出期。

另外一種是大悲,這種大悲闡提,他也是很難成佛,他難以成佛,是因為他的大悲心,他要度盡一切眾生,眾生人人都是在造業,一直不斷墮入地獄,眾生不成佛,就是菩薩不成佛,永遠都在芸芸眾生中,不忍眾生苦,所以不為自己求安樂,這就是地藏菩薩大悲願力。

不論如何,我們凡夫多數,要好好顧好我們的心,我們用愛去付出,但是我們必定要行在菩薩道中。成佛或是未成佛,我們總是不放棄眾生的苦難,這也就是我們學佛的目標。

所以我們大家要多用心,只是一念間,闡提也是在一念間,你是要大悲闡提?或是斷善根的闡提?所以要大家時時多用心!

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語—20120822《法譬如水》學佛的目標   靜思晨語—20120822《法譬如水》學佛的目標 Empty周三 8月 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Aim of Studying Buddhism (
學佛的目標)

We must always have a heart of sincere repentance. The Dharma, like water, can wash away filth. During repentance, no one ever says, “My mind is pure every day. My behavior has been proper. I have not made the slightest mistake.” I believe people like this do not exist. As soon as thoughts arise, it is hard to avoid messy distractions in the mind. So, we must always protect our minds. We must always repent with a reverent heart. If we make a mistake like those in the text, we should quickly change our ways. After we change, it is like being reborn. The person who made that mistake has already passed away. Since we are reborn, our mind is pure like an infant’s. What newborn isn’t pure right after birth? When they are hungry, they want to eat. If their diaper’s wet, they want it changed. In the same way, if we have a childlike heart, we want to develop our Wisdom-life and will quickly seek the teachings. If we are slightly defiled our unclean, we must quickly change. We cannot keep making the same mistakes. It was not easy to repent and purify ourselves. If, after we are clean, we get dirty again, that is quite a pity.

So, we should be pure like an infant and safeguard our minds. We should always remain pure and take caution to not get dirty again. We created all of our own karma. Since it was created by us, can someone else eliminate it for us? Can the Buddha do it for us? Can Bodhisattvas do it for us? No. So if the Buddha tells us our mistakes, we should change at once. Bodhisattvas teach us the path and accompany us as we walk it. As we follow them, we uphold the rules and precepts. These precepts are like a path. We do not want to be lost again. Karmic obstacles are created and eliminated by us, so we must always be mindful. We have repented with a reverent heart to the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha.

Now the Water Repentance tells us, “We disciples, through this repentance, vow to eliminate all transgressions of ignorance and all negative karma.”

Stating now, we completely repent our past. With the force of repentance, all the karma we have created from ignorance, not only that of our actions, but even the ignorance we have not acted upon that has been stored up in our minds, can also be repented. All can be completely corrected. Not only do we correct our behavior, we also correct our minds and eliminate ignorance. All transgressions of ignorance, in our thoughts and actions, in all we have done, must be repented together. If we can eliminate all negative karma, we will not descend into the Three Evil Destinies. We hope that since all is created by the mind, since all karma arises from it, we can eliminate karma of the Three Evil Realms. Then we will surely have a blessed birth.

“With the blessings created, we vow, life after life, to eliminate the Five Offenses.”

In the process of eliminating negative karma, we also create blessings. Everything we do is based on a vow to eliminate the Five Offenses life after life. This means we should not commit any of the Five Offenses, which defile our minds.

The Five Offenses are Patricide, Matricide, Killing an Arhat, Breaking the Sangha’s harmony, Shedding the blood of a Buddha.

We should make this vow and set our resolve. Life after life, we have parents, teachers, brothers and sisters, so we must certainly protect this resolve. We cannot even allow greed, anger, or ignorance to arise, let alone kill our parents. That is absolutely wrong. So, we make this resolve, life after life, to extinguish the Five Offenses. They are the root causes of descending into Hell.

Eliminate Icchantika-delusions. “Whether these transgressions are mild or severe, from this day on, wherever we practice we vow not to commit them again.”

Icchantika means one who has severed their roots of goodness. It is the root cause of descending into Hell, with no opportunity to become a Buddha. This is Icchantika.

Delusion is the same as ignorance. Much karma is created because of delusions, and many roots of goodness are severed. Whether the Icchantika –delusions are mind or severe, they lead us to transgressions. They lead us to sever our roots of goodness, and they hinder our progress [in cultivation]. It matters not whether they are light or heavy. They are already in the past. We have already repented for our past. It is over, it is the past. We are now starting anew from today forward. So we vow to do no more wrong, regardless of where we practice. Although we have made a vow, and we had the affinity to begin cultivation, we still must earnestly look after our minds.

Though some people may be called practitioners, their thoughts and behavior do not follow the Dharma. This passage is here to alert us. From this day forward, in all of our spiritual training grounds, we must swear to absolutely do no more wrong. We must always be very alert to the great evil of Icchantika. Whether light or heavy, it is still karma. What is Icchantika? I will clarify Icchantika means it is very difficult for one to become a Buddha, extraordinarily difficult. If you want to become a Buddha, with a pure heart and diligent mind, you must do no evil and practice all good. Then you will certainly have the opportunity.

Here, lcchantika means extreme difficulty to become a Buddha. Actually, this can take two forms. With no belief in cause and effect, some commit the Ten Evils, or the Five Offenses. This severs all roots of goodness and these people will descend into Avici Hell. You know that Avici Hell is for serious offenses. Once you enter, the Earth Treasury Sutra says, time stretches out endlessly, and it is very difficult to leave.

So, an lcchantika who commits these kinds of acts descends into Hell with no way out. Then it will be very difficult to become a Buddha. Another name for this is called a “severed-root lcchantika.” All of their roots of goodness have been severed by their delusions. The majority of lcchantikas fall into this category.

There is also another form, which is a Bodhisattva of Great Compassion. Why is a Bodhisattva of Great Compassion also an lcchantika? What vow did the Earth Treasury Bodhisattva make? He will not become a Buddha until Hell is empty. Only after all beings become Buddhas will he become a Buddha. Is there any chance? There are so many beings, when will they all be transformed? For this kind of Bodhisattva, it is also very difficult to become a Buddha. This is why they are called lcchantika of Great Compassion.

lcchantika:
It means it is extremely difficult for one to become a Buddha.
There are two kinds:
those who sever their roots of goodness and those who have Great Compassion.
Severed-root lcchantika do not believe in karma. They commit the Five Offenses and Ten Evils, so they sever all good roots. These people descend into Avici Hell, thus it is extremely difficult for them to become a Buddha.
lcchantika of Great Compassion:
Compassionate Bodhisattvas vow to not become Buddhas until Hell is empty. But when will all beings be delivered? Thus, it is extremely difficult for them to become a Buddha.

There is a story that goes like this. There were two friends, who took refuge in Buddhism with a certain master. Whenever their minds were troubled, they would speak to the master and ask him to resolve what was on their mind. This pair worked for the same company. In this company, the relationships among the workers and among the bosses were discordant. So, the work environment was very troubling. This pair of disciples went to ask their master what to do. “In all the dealings in our company, there are so many grievances, everything is difficult. This is what the master said to them, “All this is just for a bowl of rice.” Just this one sentence. They listened and took it to heart.

After they went back, one of them submitted his resignation, and returned home to farm. “Why should I be mistreated just to earn money? I am going home to earnestly and mindfully farm.”
The other person stayed to work for that same company.
Later, when these two met again they asked about each other’s work. “I am still at the same job. I am still doing the same thing to earn money. I do whatever the boss commands. I bury myself in work, and now I have been promoted to manager.”
“That’s what you’ve been doing?”
“Yes.”
“But when the master commented that it was all just for a bowl rice, I thought there was no reason we should suffer so much mistreatment. So, I went home. Now I run a farm, and I am quite successful.”
“For me, when the master told us that, I thought that since work is only a means to earn money; I really have nothing to take issue over. So, I just kept working there.” These two people both heard what the master said to them.

They rarely saw each other over the years, but they met again to visit their master. So many years had already passed, and their master had aged. They asked the master, “When we came to ask for your teaching, he heard it one way, I heard it another. Both of us became successful. Which one of us understood it correctly?”
Because the master had aged, he spoke slowly, “It is all a matter of a single thought.”

Indeed, it is all in one thought. You have all heard me say the same thing, but what are the thoughts you all have? You must simply choose the right one, and act on it. As long as you know not to do wrong and to sincerely do what is right, then that is correct.

Everyone, aren’t we just like this? We talk so much. We have many thoughts and create karma. We suffer various obstacles that keep us from getting close to the Buddha. We make vows to practice and become Buddhas, but we are unable to draw near to the Buddha-realm. This all hinges on one thought. Icchantika means “difficult to become a Buddha. I want you to be clear about the two kinds. One severs all the roots of goodness, creating karma of the Ten Evils and Five Offenses, which leads to Hell. Since their roots of goodness are severed, they are reborn repeatedly into Hell, with no way out.

The other kind is Icchantika of Great Compassion. It is also hard for them to become a Buddha, because of their compassionate hearts. They want to save all sentient beings. All beings are creating karma and descending into Hell. As long as those beings are not yet Buddhas, these Bodhisattvas will not become Buddhas either. They will forever remain among sentient beings. They cannot bear to let others suffer, so they do not seek happiness only for themselves. This is Earth-Treasury Bodhisattva’s vow. No matter what, all of us ordinary beings must take good care of our minds. We use our love to give, and we follow the Bodhisattva-path. Whether or not we become Buddhas, we will never abandon suffering sentient beings. This is our aim in studying Buddhism, so we must be more mindful. It is all a matter of a single thought. Icchantika is also a matter of one thought. Do you want to be Icchantika of Great Compassion, or ones who have severed their roots of goodness? So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)

回頂端 向下

靜思晨語—20120822《法譬如水》學佛的目標
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: