Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120827《法譬如水》八自在我

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120827《法譬如水》八自在我  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120827《法譬如水》八自在我    靜思晨語--20120827《法譬如水》八自在我  Empty周一 8月 27, 2012 3:30 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120827《法譬如水》八自在我    靜思晨語--20120827《法譬如水》八自在我  Empty周二 8月 28, 2012 5:43 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

十力無畏 大悲三念

常樂妙智 八自在我

昨天和大家分享「大悲三念」,說了之後一直這麼想:「確實,我們要時時念佛,佛,真的是人間大醫王。」

我們人的心境,同一個境界,所看的角度,同一句話,所聽的感覺可能都不同。 

我們能常常聽到,有的人就說:「師父這句話好像在罵我,我要趕緊及時改過來,我就是有這樣的毛病,所以我要及時改。」

有的人就說:「我已經做到這樣了,師父好像還很不滿足,這句話是針對我來的,所以他很不高興。」

所以我們凡夫都有心病,若是症狀對症了,對上根機,他就能對法吸收效用。若是免疫力較差的,接收到這些東西,他馬上就將它排斥掉,不只不受用,還反作用;這就是我們人的根機,人的心有病。

也是因為我們凡夫,就是知道佛的教法之後,所要說的話也是不圓融;若圓融了,就不會被排斥,人人都能用到,所以我們還要修。

有時候若聽到:「什麼時候師父說哪句話,讓我很受用,我覺得那句話是在說我。」

有時會聽到有人傳來:「某某人師父在什麼時候,說哪句話,他因此很不高興。」就這樣說不要再做了。

所以我自己就會想:「德不夠,德若夠,我說的話應該都會很圓融。」所以自己要自省。

看看,佛就像一位大醫王,能療治一切眾生的病。一帖藥,就能讓不同的人服用。當然這帖藥是很大一帖,所以佛能把這個藥給你,能讓你不排斥,還能增加你的元氣,那真的是,非大智慧者,非大醫王,無法做得到。所以我們要「常念佛為大醫王」。

我們還要再精進,我們面對眾生的心病,還無法一一療治,所以我們只是實習醫師而已,我們還要「常念法為救病的良藥」。

既然佛陀的教法能應機下藥,每一味藥,對不同眾生的心念,都能吸收受用,這個法真的很好,不過,法很多,八萬四千法門我們都要學。時間、空間,我們都要應用在人與人之間。

所以佛的藥沒有過期的,因為「經」是千古而不變,真理是永遠的。就看我們能選擇藥來服用嗎?

因為藥的數量有八萬四千,就是因為要適應,八萬四千煩惱眾生。所以我們若是想到「法」,就是救病的良藥,就會覺得我們的時間,實在很不夠用;這些藥味,我們真的,還沒有全都識透。所以我們還要再去體會,佛陀開出來這麼多的藥方,方便的教法,適應眾生的根機。

所以我們要時時念法,法就是療治,天下眾生萬物的良藥,包括這顆地球,人所住的地方。

我們要常常「念僧」。昨天我對大家說過了,僧就像是「看病的慈母」一樣。慈母那分愛是要是很充分的愛,就是要學佛的大慈悲心;我們的愛若不是很圓滿,我們自己也還有心病,如此自己的心病若不能療治,那分愛就無法很圓滿。 

看看,社會新聞,有時候聽到哪個地方有災難,哪個地方有火災,看到母親本來可以出來,能夠出來,但是想到自己的孩子,又趕緊跑進去,把孩子緊緊抱住,用她的身體阻擋火勢。母親護子的那種慈愛,實在是說不盡!

所以世間若有很多事要形容愛,就是以慈母心來形容,是最真、最善、最美的母愛,所以母愛是最完具的。學佛,我們所要學的就是這樣,如此圓滿無缺的愛。

聽到醫師這樣的分享,大林(慈院)一位實習醫師,在半夜二點多時巡房,看看病人呼吸是否順暢?是否平安?不敢去吵到,守在旁邊照顧的母親,希望讓她能健康一點,來照顧她的孩子 

你看,這位醫師,年輕的醫師,他守護著全盤的愛,這也是看病人的良醫,就是用媽媽心。他自己說:「那位媽媽在守護孩子。」其實他自己本身就是守護病人,守護健康,守護愛的一位好醫師。

這也是和一位修行者的心一樣,醫院就是像一個道場,裡面不論是醫師、護士,所有各科室,就像在同一個道場裡,不斷在搶救生命,不斷要增長自己的慧命。因為他們要不斷做研究,還是要上求下化,對醫療要不斷不斷去研究;對病人他要很用心,還是要照顧;將了解的常識、智慧,用在病人的身上。

你想,一個大醫院裡,難道不是一個大道場嗎?所以充滿了愛,裡面有大醫王,裡面有大藥師,裡面有充滿了愛的看護者。

所以我們應該要常念,我們在這個大乾坤裡,在人與人之間的裡面,我們要將三法合一。在我們內心的道場裡,修行者人人若能常常以大悲心,三念合一,在我們每個人的心中,這樣這就是最完具,很圓滿具足的愛。

所以「大悲三念」:

大悲三念:
1 念佛為大醫王

念法為救病藥

念僧為看病母
能到達如此,我們就能涅槃四德具足。

涅槃四德:

常、樂、我、淨
涅槃大家都知道了,到達不生不滅、清淨,與眾生融為一體,這種大我的精神。

「常」就是不生不滅;「樂」?他已經脫離眾生煩惱,所綑綁的地方,所以這是「樂」,不受這個煩惱所纏縛。

我們雖然說人人有佛性,但是我們被煩惱纏縛住了,所以名為「在纏如來」。這句話大家應該都記得很清楚,人人本具佛性,但是我們受煩惱所纏縛。那麼到了涅槃的境界,就完全脫離了煩惱的纏縛,所以我們不受煩惱纏縛住,這樣就是「樂」。這個樂是不生不滅,永恆的樂。

「我」大我,大我無私。我們人就是都有一個「私」,日本人所說的,「我」就是「私」,自私的心,我的孩子,我的太太,我所愛的,我的田地,我的房契,我的事業,我的…,很多的我。這麼多「我」的掛礙,那就煩惱了。

佛,他是以大地眾生,天下宇宙為大我,他沒有自己。所以宇宙大覺者,希望整個有生命的大地,大地球,我們都要用愛去撫摸著,大地球無所不愛。地球就是我,我就是整個有生命的世界,若如此,這是大我。

所以我就說,除了出家人,要付出完整的大愛,這就是大我。

此外,我們有清修士,他還是用大我大愛的精神,捨離小我的家庭,沒有小家庭牽絆著他,他能放大心,走入人群,以居士身去疼惜群眾。雖然身是居士身,但是他的行是大菩薩行。那種大我無私,這就是人與人之間,沒有相互束縛,他能夠逍遙自在於天下大空間中。這就是大我,清淨無污染;這就是佛的涅槃四德,常樂我淨。

除了有四德以外,還有八自在:

八自在:
1 能示一身 以為多身

示一塵身 滿大千界

大身輕舉 即能遠到 
4 現無量類 常居一土

諸根互用

得一切法 如無法想
7 說一偈義 經無量劫

身遍諸處 猶如虛空

第一「能示一身為多身」,人傷我痛、人苦我悲,就是能示一身為多身。

第二「示一塵身、滿大千界」,意思就是,其實地球好像一沙塵而已,在大宇宙間,和很多星球相比,其實才小小一顆而已,所以「示一塵身、滿大千界」,這就是遼闊無邊際的心。

第三「大身輕舉、即能遠到」,我們雖然在這裡,但是我們的心量,包虛空、遍法界,我們的念頭很快就到了,這就是智慧。

第四就是「現無量類、常居一土」,這就是眾生,佛陀不斷不斷來娑婆世界,不斷現身,他沒有停止過,是我們凡夫不了解;各位,學佛,我們必定要真正看人人都是佛,人人都是菩薩,真的,一切眾生不同形,我們也要起尊重心。

第五就是「諸根互用」。

第六是「得一切法、如無法想」,我們不能自大,八萬四千法門我們都懂了嗎?還沒,真的是一法生無量義,只要我們多用心深入,一門深入,自然一切法就是無量,無量收回來還是一法,所以有法如無法,就是大法。

第七「說一偈義、經無量劫」,所以剛才說過,「經」是經千古而不變,經無量劫,一句好話,它能流傳無量無數的時間。

第八「身遍諸處、猶如虛空」,無論我們的身在哪裡,都是開闊無量。

各位,不要有執著的心,學佛本來就是要學清淨,我們的清淨心,如虛空法界一樣,所以我們要時時多用心。

月亮 在 周二 8月 25, 2015 10:08 pm 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120827《法譬如水》八自在我    靜思晨語--20120827《法譬如水》八自在我  Empty周二 9月 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Eight Powers of Transformation (
八自在我)

The Ten Powers, Fearlessness, Three Thoughts of Great Compassion eternal bliss, wondrous wisdom, and the Eight Powers of transformation

Yesterday, we spoke of the Three Thoughts of Great Compassion. Afterwards, I kept thinking about this.

Indeed, we need to be mindful of the Buddha. He truly is the Great Healer of this world. With our human perceptions, although we are in the same environment and see or hear the same thing, our reactions can differ greatly. I often hear people say, Some have said, “What Master said seemed to be scolding me, so I must change promptly. I do indeed have that problem, so I must change at once.”

Others will say, “I have already done so much, but the Master is still not pleased with me.” Feeling the statement was directed at them, they become very unhappy. We ordinary people have a disease of the mind. When treated according to the symptoms, those with superior aptitudes absorb the Dharma and put it to use. But those whose “immunities” are slightly off are unable to accept the cure. Not only do they reject it, it may even have the opposite effect. This all depends on our aptitudes. The diseases of our minds are due to our unenlightened state. Even after we know the Buddha’s teachings the things we want to say may not be perfect. If they were, others would not reject them; everyone could use them.

So, we still need to practice. Sometimes, I hear that someone found certain things I said to be very useful. They felt the teachings were specifically for them. But sometimes I hear from people that when I said something, it made someone very upset so they said that they were quitting. So, I thought to myself that I have not cultivated enough virtue. If I did, everything I said would be perfect. So, I need to self-reflect.

The Buddha is like a great doctor who can cure the diseases of all beings. One prescription can be used by all people. Of course this is a large dose of medicine. But the Buddha can give you this cure in such a way that you will not reject it. It can also increase your vitality. Only a truly great and wise doctor can accomplish this. So, we need to “always think of the Buddha as the Great Healer.” We also need to be more diligent in dealing with the mental diseases of all beings. We cannot cure them all; we are still only medical interns.

We also need to “always think of Dharma as a curative medicine.Since the Buddha teaches according to conditions, every Dharma cure can be absorbed and used by different people. The Dharma is truly amazing. But there is so much Dharma. We must learn all 84,000 Dharma methods. No matter when or where, we must apply them in all our relationships. The Buddha’s medicine has no expiration date. The Sutras are invariable, everlasting. The truth is eternal. We just have to choose which medicine to take. There are 84,000 different medicines, since they must adapt to the 84,000 afflictions of sentient beings. If we think of the Dharma as a curative medicine, then we may feel that we do not have enough time to truly and completely understand these medicines.

So, we still must personally experience all of the many prescriptions that Buddha gave out. These skillful teachings are adapted to the aptitudes of all beings. We need to always think of the Dharma; it is the cure for all beings in the world, and even for this world itself, the place where we all live.

And we need to think of the Sangha. Yesterday we talked about the Sangha as “compassionate caregivers,” like mothers full of love for their ill children. Studying Buddhism is learning Buddha’s compassion. If our love has not been perfected, we ourselves still have spiritual illness. If we cannot heal the illnesses of our minds, our love will never be complete.

In the news, we heard about a disaster someplace, a large fire. We could see a mother who might have escaped and leapt to safety. But thinking of her child, she rushed back in, and grabbed her child tightly, using her body as shield against the flames. We could talk endlessly about a mother’s compassionate love. There are many examples to describe love, to describe the heart of a caregiver. A mother’s true, beautiful, kind love is the most perfect.

In studying Buddhism, we need to learn this kind of complete and perfect love. I heard a doctor share a story. One of the residents at Da-lin Hospital was doing midnight rounds to check on the patients and see whether they were comfortable and breathing well. When he saw a mother watching over her child, he took care not to disturb them so that she could rest well to continue caring for her child. This resident, this young doctor, was protective and loving. This is a good doctor, using a mother’s heart. He said that just as that mother watched over her child, he was watching over the patients, a doctor guarding patients’ health with love. This mind is the same as a practitioner’s mind.

The hospital is a training ground. The doctors, nurses and technicians are practicing together, saving lives, and increasing their own Wisdom-life. They need to seek the truth and save beings, so they constantly do medical research. They are very mindful towards patients and take care of them. They use their knowledge and wisdom to help their patients. Think about it; isn’t a hospital a great place for spiritual cultivation? It is filled with love. There are great doctors, pharmacists, and caregivers full of compassion. We need to keep this in mind. In our universe, in our relations with others, we need to keep these three teachings in our minds and in our practice. If all practitioners can unify the Three Thoughts of Great Compassion in their hearts and minds, then this is the most perfect and complete love. These are the Three Thoughts of Great Compassion.

Three Thought of Great Compassion: 1. Think of the Buddha as the doctor 2. Think of the Dharma as curative medicine 3. Think of the Sangha as caregivers

If we can achieve this, the Four Virtues of Nirvana will be complete. Everyone knows that Nirvana is the state of purity, beyond birth and death. Sentient beings become one with the spirit of this Greater Self. Permanence means no birth and no death. The Buddha has left behind all afflictions, all the things that bind. So Bliss means not being bound by afflictions. Although all of us have Buddha-natures, we are bound fast by afflictions; we are “Tathagatas in Bonds”. Everyone should remember this phrase clearly. Everyone has the intrinsic Buddha-nature, but we suffer in the bondage of afflictions.

When we reach the state of Nirvana, we have completely escaped these afflictions and they cannot bind us any longer. This is Bliss. It cannot be created nor destroyed. It is eternal Bliss.

Self, here, is the Greater Self. It is completely selfless. We all have a “selfish” self. In Japan they use the character “selfish” to represent “I”. A selfish mind thinks, “My child” “My wife” “My loves” “My land” “My house” “My business” “Mine, mine, mine…. Everything is mine. Everything is caught up in “me”. These are afflictions.

For the Buddha, the Earth, sentient beings, even the whole universe is His Self. He has no self, so He is the universe’s Great Awakened One. He hoped that we would embrace the whole world, all living things, and even the whole planet with love. We should love everything on Earth. “The Earth is me. I am everything living in the world.” This is the Great Self. Monastic practitioners need to completely give Great Love. This is the Great Self. In addition, our Lay Priests also use the spirit of Great Self and Great Love to let go of their small “self”; the concept of family no longer binds them. They can expand their hearts to serve the people. Although they live the life of the laity, they cherish all sentient beings. Their actions are those of great Bodhisattvas. This selfless Greater Self finds no fetters in personal relationships. It can roam freely everywhere in the universe. The Greater Self is pure and undefiled.

These are the Buddha’s Four Virtues of Nirvana. Permanence, Bliss, Self and Purity. In addition to the Four Virtues, there are Eight Powers of Transformation.

Eight Powers of Transformation: 1. Transforming one body into many 2. Revealing many worlds in a speck of dust 3. Flying anywhere with a vast but light body 4. Manifesting in an infinite variety of forms 5. Using all six senses interchangeably 6. Obtaining all Dharma as if there is no Dharma 7. Speaking one verse with eternal meaning 8. Pervading the entire universe with one body

First, “Transforming one body into many” When they suffer, I grieve. This is transforming one body into many.

Next, “Revealing many worlds in a speck of dust” This is saying that, actually, the Earth is like a speck of dust in the great universe. Compared with other stars or planets, it is quite tiny. So “revealing many worlds in a speck of dust” means having a vast and limitless mind.

“Flying anywhere with a vast but light body” Although we are here, our minds can embrace the universe. Our thoughts quickly reach all Dharma-realms. This is wisdom.

The fourth is “manifesting in an infinite variety of forms” These are sentient beings. The Buddha constantly manifests in the Saha-world. He has never stopped coming. It is only that we do not understand. Everyone, as Buddhists, we truly need to see all people as Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Sentient beings appear in all forms. So, we also need to be respectful.

Fifth is “using all six senses interchangeably.”

Sixth is “obtaining all Dharma as if there is no Dharma” We cannot be arrogant. Do we understand all 84,000 teachings? Not yet. One teaching gives rise infinite meanings. We just need to mindfully penetrate one Dharma. Naturally, all Dharma is infinite. The infinite is encompassed in the One Dharma, so the Dharma exists as if there is no Dharma. This is the Great Dharma.

Seventh is “speaking one verse with eternal meaning” We just talked about the Dharma being everlasting. It lasts for infinite Kalpas. One good verse can be passed down through infinite ages.

Eighth is “pervading the entire universe with one body” No matter where our bodies may be, we are vast and infinite.

Everyone, do not have a mind of attachment. Learning Buddha’s way is learning purity. Our pure minds are as vast as the open sky. So, we should always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)

回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120827《法譬如水》八自在我
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: