Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行

向下 
3 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 28901
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行   靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行 Empty周五 10月 05, 2012 7:55 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行   靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行 Empty周五 10月 05, 2012 8:49 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

我們要深信因緣果報!好像每天都提醒大家這句話。這不是迷信,是正信。

每天的生活,哪一個時刻無因而成果呢?都是一樣有因有果!

譬如大家一早定時上大殿,是為了什麼呢?因為我們的生活是在修行中,修行的生活的規矩,也是為了要正心、要求法;所以我們禮佛之後就坐下來,這就是因。

我每天定時出來,也是因為要和大家分享說話;所以我也定時出來坐在這裡,和大家分享。這都是有因。

你們坐下來後,靜下心來,就是希望能夠身心自在,清楚吸收佛法;我也是要靜心思考,以什麼法面對人人的根機,從深化為淺,大家聽得進去,感受得到,這也是因為。

結果呢?大家聽了之後,是不是多了解一些事,看大家多一分了解,這就是果。我也歡喜,心中也覺得更自在,這是一種感受。

哪一天我們的生活,不是在因緣果報中呢?這是在我們現在每一天的生活,我們能感受到。

若再推到更遠的過去,或是考慮未來更長久;同樣的,依照現在的道理推測過去,也能知道未來,不離開因、緣、果、報,這才是真正的正信。這種正信我們要深信不移,每一天的人、事、物等等,都離不開這個因、緣、果、報中,所以請大家要深信。

就如相信有天、地、人;問大家:「你們相信有天嗎?」有的,抬頭就能看到天了。天到底多高?無邊際,大家都相信。現在科學很發達,能測出星球的關係,但是到底用什麼數字,來代表天高?很難!不過,我們抬頭看到天。

問你們大家:「有地嗎?」有的,因為我們每一個人,腳都踩在土地上。每一個人,我們行、住、坐、臥,哪個時候能離開大地呢?甚至我們生活的一切物質,都是來自大地,所以我們相信有地。

我們既然相信有地,再問大家:「相信有人嗎?」有的,天經地義,中間有人生活著。

所以大家應該相信,這就是正法;天、地、人我們也是相信,所以信正法。

在同樣這個天地間,人與人之間,有幸、不幸之間。大家相信嗎?相信;有的人,同在一個屋簷下,相同的環境,卻有不同的感覺;有的人覺得,我在這個家庭,我很滿足,我很幸福。有的人同在這個家庭,覺得我心不平衡,我不滿足,我不幸福。也是有。所以幸與不幸之間,這就是在一念中!

所以我們要有正念,同在不同的人生中,因為就是有不同的行為,我們就要相信行十善行,這叫做福;行十惡行,這叫做惡。所以行善者得福報,行惡者得惡果,我們人人應該都要相信。

所以我們要深信因緣果報,如信有天地人,有幸、不幸之間。雖然都同在這個地方,但是卻有不同的人生;只是在行為中,所以我們必定要,正信、正法、正念、正行,所以人人一定要深信不移。

深信因緣果報

如信世間有天地人

同在一個地方
卻有不同的人生

只在一念間
正信、正法、正念、正行

人人堅信不移

社會就能祥和

天下自然無災

在懺文中說到,我們的行為一切都有關,我們的因緣果報,有不愛惜生命,傷殺生靈的果報;有不正確的取著,不論是偷、劫、搶,或是詐騙等等,這也會招來,將來要還債的果報。這些我們都說過了。

再來就說:劫盜既有如是苦報

是故今日至誠

求哀懺悔

我們之前已經知道了,在劫、盜、搶、詐、騙,不與而取,別人不給我們,不同意,我們想盡辦法,無論用搶的,用偷的,用劫的等等,這分業造了,就像之前說過的那種報應。

過去是不知道,所以受了很多苦報,到底是幾生幾世?說不定我們乘著過去的餘報,現在已經比較減輕了,我們有這個因緣來修行,懂得道理,聽聞正法;所以我們知道了,我們現在要趕緊,至誠求哀懺悔。懺悔我們過去,說不定犯了劫盜的罪業,所以每天要用懺悔的心。

再接著說:

弟子眾等

自從無始以來

至於今日

或盜他財寶

興刃強奪

這是再一次,就像是我們在洗很髒的東西,一次洗不乾淨,無論用肥皂洗,大力搓,大力洗,洗好了,用清水沖乾淨;再看清楚一些,還不乾淨,不乾淨就再一次;還是要大洗,用肥皂再洗,用水再清洗等等。

懺悔也是一樣,我們要一層一層不斷懺悔。不只是一時的懺悔,不只是一天的懺悔,我們要時時日日自我警惕,對人事物不離懺悔的心。

看到這個東西,這個東西是有主人的東西,我很喜歡,我很需要,我們是不是已徵求管理的人,或是擁有的人,我們徵求他的同意了嗎?無論是一張紙,或是價值不到一個錢,很微細的,人家如果不肯給你,你去拿;或是不經人家同意你去取,這都列入盜,偷竊的罪。

所以說來,大罪我們雖然沒做,搶劫、盜,雖然沒做,在日常生活沒有經過人允許,我們就拿來用,這也是有的。所以微細的行為,我們也要時時放在心中。

所以我們現在又說,「弟子眾等,自從無始以來,一直到今日」,我們可能曾強盜人家的財寶,或是興刃強奪。興刃強奪那就很強勢了,有的是用搶的,就已經很強勢了。有的人以刀以槍去搶劫,這就很強勢,所以真是名副其實的強盜罪業,這分業很重。

所以下面就說:

或自奪身 逼迫而取

或恃公威 或假勢力

這意思就是說,或是我們自己一個人親身去做,或是從他身上所奪的,或是以逼迫而取,用強逼威脅的,不只是在他身上,連他的家財,都是很強迫去威脅,這種逼迫而取。

「或恃公威」,或是有的人有權、有地位,假借公權的威力。你們若是過去,曾經再看電影、看戲,有的人真的是假藉公威,這種人很多。現在有沒有呢?相信有史以來,過去是這樣,現在也是這樣。

有的人說:「公門中好修行。」若不修行,在公門中若不修行,不只不能替人服務,還藉權力壓制人、刁難人,或是貪盜等等,這也是很多。這種恃公威,或假藉勢力,這種真的使民眾苦不堪。

舉一個例子,在2006年的7月間,以色列和黎巴嫩戰火爆發了。是為什麼呢?當然是他們長期的冷戰,不斷互相對立,互相侵佔國土。人與人之間,政治的仇視。

所以這一天,在黎巴嫩的真主黨,他們超越邊界去綁架兩名士兵。綁架這兩位士兵就是要威脅,以色列釋放在阿拉伯的戰俘。因為他們長期在冷戰,捉來捉去。

以色列不受黎巴嫩人所威脅,不只是不肯放,並且以色列開始開炮,攻擊黎巴嫩南部的真主黨。開始,戰火一起就開始每天都開炮。真主黨黎巴嫩這邊也不甘示弱,所以雙方動了武器,開始交火戰爭了。

歐美的國家就是一直,想要為他們調和,但是沒辦法。因為戰爭愈來愈激烈,兩國相爭前後總共三十四天,造成了一千二百多人死亡,甚至九十多萬人流離失所。

你看,九十多萬人的家庭都破滅了,傷亡一千多人,只因為少數人一個心念。去抓了兩個人,要來換取政治犯,談不成,這樣炮火一起,短短三十四天內,造成了總共那麼多人的災難。甚至生態,大自然的生態。

因為在戰火中,黎巴嫩一座發電廠,裡面的儲油槽被炸破,裡面一萬五千多噸的油,都流出去了。

所以造成了地中海,整個海面油垢飄散,所以變成海面上已經飄油,七十多公里。

想想看,不只是人的傷亡,大自然受污染。你想,這是不是藉著公權恃公威,或是假公的勢力?

一個國家的人民,受了少數政治人物,那種心不軌。一念惡生起,造成多少天下災難!

所以心很可怕,人間天災就是從人禍起,幸與不幸要看眾生共業。看看,那些眾生共業住在那個地方,有的地方同一個日子,有的過得很享受,很幸福,很和平;同一個日子的天地間,有如此慘烈的戰爭,這就是他們的共業。

所以,他們的政治人物,有這種心的惡念,所以這都是因緣果報。

所以我們大家還是,正信、正法、正念、正行為,才能有辦法使天下人人心正、行正,才能天下無災難。所以我們大家要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
hungkait
金剛勇猛心
金剛勇猛心
hungkait

文章總數 : 159
年齡 : 55
來自 : Cupertino, CA, USA
威望 : 19
注冊日期 : 2012-03-02

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行   靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行 Empty周一 10月 08, 2012 12:29 pm

We can't watch the video.

[只有管理員有權查看本鏈接] src="[只有管理員有權查看本鏈接] width="425" height="350" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" quality="h
回頂端 向下
https://www.facebook.com/hungkait
Jack
Admin
Admin

文章總數 : 6943
年齡 : 65
來自 : 台北
威望 : 1722
注冊日期 : 2008-12-22

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行   靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行 Empty周一 10月 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Sorry,是我昨天調整版面時,論壇預設值造成,我已經重新設定成所有會員皆可觀看。
回頂端 向下
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jack18233 在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行   靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行 Empty周一 10月 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Acting with Right Faith and Right Mindfulness (
正信正念行)

We need to firmly believe in cause and effect. It seems like I remind you of this every day. This is not superstition; this is Right Faith. In every moment of our lives, causes are ripening into effects. Cause and effect is everywhere.

For example, why did everyone come into the Main Hall this morning? Because we live as practitioners and our lives have set practices. We want to correct our minds and seek the Dharma, so after we pay respect to the Buddha, we sit down. This is a cause. I come out at the same time every day, because I want to share my words with you. So, I come out and sit here, and share with everyone. This is also a cause. After you sit down, you quiet your thoughts, so that your body and mind can be at ease, and you can clearly absorb the Dharma. I also contemplate calmly which Dharma will match everyone’s aptitudes; so that I can simplify the teaching. That way, it will resonate and you can absorb it. These are the causes.

What about the effects? After you have listened, don’t you understand a little more? When I see that you understand more, that is the effect. For me, I am also happy, and my mind feels more at ease. This feeling is also an effect. When is our life not ruled by cause and effect? We can feel it in our lives every day. If we bring up the distant past, or consider the far future, it is the same. Using the present we can deduce the past, and we can theorize about the future, since they are inseparable from cause and effect. This is the true Right Faith.

We need to have firm and unwavering Right Faith. Every day, people, things and events are inseparable from the law of cause and effect. Everyone, please gave firm belief, just as you believe in the sky, land and people.

Let me ask you, do you believe in the sky? Of course. Look up and you can see it. Just how high is it? It is boundless. Everyone believes this. Modern science is very advanced and can measure the relationships of the stars. But how high is the sky? It is hard to say. But if we look up, we can see it.

Let me ask you, does the land exist? Of course, since all of us are all standing on it. Every person, whether walking, standing, sitting or lying down, is always connected to the Earth. Even the material objects in our life all come from the land, so we believe that land exists.

Since you believe in the Earth, let me ask if you believe people exist. Of course they do. People are living on the land under the sky. Everyone should believe this; this is the Right Dharma. We believe in the sky, land, and people, so we should believe in the in the Right Dharma.

On the land under the sky, people are born in different circumstances. Some are fortunate, some are not. Does everyone believe this? Believe it. Some people, even under the same roof, in the same environment, have very different experiences. Some people think, “I am very content to be in this house. I am very happy.”
Another in the same house thinks, “I feel that I am mistreated. I am not satisfied. I am not happy.”
This states of happiness and unhappiness exist in our thoughts, so we need to have Right Mindfulness.

Although people have different lives and different behaviors, we all need to believe that practicing the Ten Good Deeds creates blessings, practicing the Ten Evils creates negative karma. If we do good deeds, we receive blessed rewards. If we do evil, we receive evil retributions. Everyone should believe this.

We need to have a firm belief in cause and effect, just as we believe in the sky, land and people. There are fortunate and unfortunate realms. Although people may be in the same place, they can have very different lives and different behaviors. We need to have Right Faith, Right Dharma, Right Mindfulness, and Right Action. We definitely need a firm and unwavering belief.

Firmly believe in cause and effect as you believe in the sky, land and people. People living in the same place can have very different lives. This comes from a single thought. We need to have Right Faith, Dharma, Mindfulness and Action. When everyone has unwavering belief, then society can be peaceful, and the world will be free from disasters.

The Water Repentance says that all our behavior is connected to our karmic cause, conditions and results. Some people do not cherish life and receive retributions for harming and killing others. Some people take things improperly by stealing, looting, robbing, defrauding, and so on. This incurs the future retribution of having to repay these debts. We have talked about this before.

Next, the text says. These are the retributions from theft and robbery. Therefore today, we repent with utmost sincerity. We already know about theft, robbery, fraud, all kinds of improper taking. If someone will not give it to us, does not consent, we may try to think of a method, whether by using force, secrecy or trickery, etc. This kind of karma will lead to the retributions we spoke of before. In the past we were unaware, so we suffered much retribution. How many lifetimes has it been? Perhaps we have been carrying this karma, but now it has grown lighter, and we have the causes and conditions to practice. We understand the principles, we hear the Right Dharma, so we know we need to sincerely repent at once and ask for mercy.

We must repent the thefts and robberies we may have committed in the past. We need to use a repentant mind every day.

Next it says, “We disciples and others, from beginningless time until now, may have stolen others’ fortunes by brandishing weapons, and taking them by force.”

So, we repent again. It is as if we are washing something very dirty. After washing once, it is still not clean. Even if you use soap and strength to scrub and wash, and then use clean water to rinse it, if you look again closely, it still is not clean. So you have to wash it again. Use soap to wash it again, use water to rinse it again.

Repentance is the same. We need to always repent, layer by layer. We do not just repent once. We do not just repent one day. We need to be self-vigilant all the time. We must have a repentant mind in all interactions. When we see something that belongs to someone else that we really like, that we really need, don’t we first ask for their consent before taking it? Even if it is a piece of paper, or something that is not even worth a penny, something insignificant, if the other person is not willing to give it away and you take it, or if you take it without asking permission, that is stealing, the transgression of theft.

To spell it out, even if we do not commit serious transgressions, like robbery, mugging or theft, in our daily lives we often do not ask permission and take things. This happens. So we still need to always be mindful of our subtle behavior.

So it says, “We disciples and all others, form beginningless time until now, up until today, we may have been robbing others’ valuables, or brandishing weapons to take them by force.” Using weapons to rob people is terrible. Some people take things with bare hands; that is bad enough. Using a knife or gun is really too much. The wrongdoing of armed robbery is very serious.

After this it says, “We may commit the robbery ourselves or compel others to do it. We may abuse authority, or misuse our power.”

The meaning of this is that we may do something ourselves and seize something form another. Or we may compel others to steal, by using force and threats. It may not only be physical threats, but threats to their property as well. This is how we compel others to rob.

“We may abuse authority.” Some people have power or position, and abuse their authority. You may have seen movies or plays in the past, where some people really abuse their authority. There are many example of this. What about now? It has been this way throughout history, and today it is still the same. Some people say that being a public servant is a spiritual practice. If they do not see it as a spiritual practice, not only will they be unable to serve others, they will use their power to oppress or steal from them. This is common. Abusing authority or claiming false power truly causes people to suffer unspeakably.

I will give you an example. In July of 2006, war broke out between lsrael and Lebanon. Why did this happen? Of course, there had been a long cold war, with ceaseless conflict and invasions from both sides. There was no love lost between the two countries. So on this day, Lebanese Hezbollah forces crossed the border and kidnapped two soldiers. They kidnapped them to coerce lsrael into releasing some Arab prisoners of war. Since there had been a long cold war, there were many prisoners of war. lsrael did not agree to Hezbollah’s demands. Not only were they unwilling, they began shelling Lebanon, attacking Hezbollah and southern Lebanon.

Once it started, there was shelling every day. Hezbollah was also unwilling to show weakness, so both sides armed themselves and began fighting. American and European countries have always tried to bring peace to the region but have had very little success.

The war became more fierce. The two countries fought for 34 days, causing the deaths of over 1,200 people, and around 900,000 people were displaced. The homes of 900,000 people were shattered, with over 1,000 casualties, all because of the thoughts of a few people. They captured two soldiers to exchange for political prisoners. The talks failed, and the shelling began. Within 34 days, so many people suffered from this. Even the environment was affected. In the midst of the fighting, the oil storage tank of a Lebanese power plant was blown up and 15,000 tons of oil began to leak. This oil drifted throughout the entire Mediterranean Sea. The oil slick covered more than 70 kilometers.

Think about it. Not only were people killed, but the environment was polluted. So what do you think? Isn’t this abusing authority or misusing power? Citizens suffered because of a few politicians whose minds were not on track. One evil thought arose, and created so many disasters. The mind is really terrifying. Natural disasters arise from man-made disasters. Fortune and misfortune depend on collective karma. Look at where different sentient beings live.

In some places, some people live in enjoyment, in happiness and in peace. But on that same day, in another part of the world, bitter wars are being fought. This is their collective karma. Their politicians had these evil thoughts. This is all the karmic law of cause and effect.

We still need Right Faith, Right Dharma, Right Mindfulness and Right Action. With everyone’s mind and actions proper, there will be no disasters in the world. Everyone, please always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語—20121005《法譬如水》正信正念行
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: