Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20121026《法譬如水》心淨智明

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 28980
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20121026《法譬如水》心淨智明  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20121026《法譬如水》心淨智明    靜思晨語--20121026《法譬如水》心淨智明  Empty周五 10月 26, 2012 7:15 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121026《法譬如水》心淨智明    靜思晨語--20121026《法譬如水》心淨智明  Empty周日 10月 28, 2012 7:48 am

【證嚴上人開示】

我們的心要常常顧好,不要讓無明染污我們的心,我們若是好好守護我們的心,能清淨,才不會受到外面的污染。

之前的經文能看到,有的人故意去染污他人的貞節,所以自己如果固守好,無論外面有什麼樣的人生形態,都不會受到外面的色情,或是五欲染污我們,人若能少欲知足,就比較不會受,外面的境界所污染。
我在急診室,看到一位上身赤裸,都是刺青,就在那裡一直罵一直罵,就知道這是喝醉的人,喝醉了,在外面不知道怎麼受的傷,頭部可能是皮肉傷,有一點血跡,沒什麼大礙,但是就在那裡大聲一直罵。

看到了,覺得人為什麼要自我傷害,這個身體,是父母生給我們的身體,應該保存得完膚乾淨,為什麼要刺青,全身讓人看了就心生恐懼,尤其是喝酒,酒一喝他就失去了理智。
既然受傷來到醫院,應該讓醫師趕快處理,但是他不是躺在床上,他是四處走,到處罵,就說,我頭上受傷都不來幫我縫,我問清楚了,就說,有啊,現在幫他拍了X光,才走出來而已,在幫他處理中,也不是坐在輪椅,也不是躺在病床,酒性發了無法控制他的心。

所以心不淨,才會在自己身上刺龍刺鳳,其實在刺龍鳳時應該也是很痛,全身都刺青時,他以為這樣很威猛,其實是傷害自己的品格,讓人看了心生恐懼。
人生,讓人會喜愛,看了會尊重,看了就能敬愛,才是人生真正的品格,令人看了就想,趕快離他遠一點,保持一段距離,萬一有什麼事,大家就有戒心了,不敢去碰它,看,像他不知道為什麼受傷,他光是在那裡罵,誰敢靠過去,何況也沒有什麼大傷口,稍微一點點的血跡而已。
所以人若是常常保持心的智明,智要明,我們若是心淨,智就明,就不會做出傷害自己的身體,也不會做出,那種令人畏懼遠離的行為,也不會去喝酒,也不會自我傷害,所以我們要心淨智明。

所以我們若能心淨智明,我們就相由心生,我們人的形象,自然我們的心很善良,很明理,所以對人有禮節,所以他的形象,讓人看起來就是很有親和感,覺得很可親,很和氣,這叫做相由心生。
所以我們要護心潔貞,不犯輕重,心,我們要常常保護得很好,我們要很貞潔,非常的清淨無污染,我們要守好我們的志節,如此我們就不會去犯輕戒、重戒。
時時顧好我們的心
保持清淨無污染
守好志節
就不會犯戒

我們若是說戒,就有輕重戒,我們若光是起心動念,沒有去造作,這樣就不會犯什麼戒,只是你的心被煩惱蒙住了,被蒙蔽了,或是譬如強盜,或是偷竊,或是搶劫,這些罪同樣有輕或重,較輕的就是小東西偷偷拿走,這叫做竊,這就比較輕。

或是無意中,去朋友家裡,想要跟他借一點鹽,朋友不在家,他認為是自己的朋友,來了他不在,就去把鹽罐打開,有,他有鹽,就舀了一湯匙來用,這件事忘記了,沒有跟他的朋友說,你不在時,我有向你借了一點鹽,或是跟他說,我有向你分取一點鹽。
因為他自己也忘了,這些話都沒說,所以這件事,因為他是一位修行者,所以他在打坐時,怎麼會這樣,一坐下來看到的都是鹽,鹽鋪地,好像一座鹽山,到底是什麼事呢?從來沒有過的,為什麼外面有這樣的境界,自己一直想,到底怎麼回事?自我反省,到底我犯了什麼戒,為什麼會有這麼多鹽?

心靜下來時,反省之下,有,不知道多久前,我曾去向鄰近的朋友借鹽,他不在家,就輕輕取了一小湯匙的鹽,對了,我都沒還他,也沒有去向他說一聲,有主之物,我們沒有去告白,沒有先和人說好,我們就拿來了,這樣我已經犯戒了。
趕快要去還給人,就去買了一車的鹽,因為他在靜坐中,看到的是囤積如山的鹽,這樣也是叫做偷,沒有告訴人一聲,也是偷,所以偷人一湯匙的鹽,他就要還人一車的鹽。

他的朋友忽然看到,你怎麼了?載了這麼多鹽來,他就說出有這樣的事,朋友就說,這麼熟的人,你跟我說一句就好了,實在沒有說也不要緊,不過就是因為沒有說,這樣我就是偷竊,所以我犯這個偷竊的戒,我已經犯了,我是修行者,所以這個戒深入我的意識中,雖然我也忘了,不過,這顆種子在我的第八識中,所以我靜下來時,這個境界就現前了,我還是趕快還給你,要還我也不必這麼多,只是一湯匙,不行、不行,既然我的境界是欠你那麼多,我就要趕快還你那麼多。
把這個故事提出來說,是因為我們若是犯戒,雖然我們心裡覺得,那只是一點點而已,但是所犯的是沒有告白說出來,進入我們的八識田中,就已經有那麼多,這是修行者的警戒,我們自己修行,所以這顆種子,本來在意識中並沒有,不過,因為你在修行,你在修行,你去偷了這麼一點東西,這麼一小點也會浮現出來。
所以就像一塊白布,若是滴到一滴墨水,一點點,那一滴,那一點就沾上了,這塊白布就要趕快拿去洗,即時趕快洗,洗了之後就乾淨了,這也是佛陀如此警戒我們。
記得嗎?也是我說過的故事,農夫到別人的蓮池邊,在蓮池中挖掘,整捧,有蓮藕的蓮莖,蓮花整捧掘走了,這位修行者,在那裡看到他整個挖走了,他就在那裡走動,覺得那是一個農夫,覺得蓮池裡都是滿滿的蓮花,這位農夫的動作,他不以為然,他就走到蓮池邊去欣賞蓮花。

護戒神就現前了,就對他說,修行者、修行者,你是比丘,你怎麼能在這裡心起貪念,在這裡偷蓮花?

他就對護戒神說,偷蓮花的不是我、不是我,是剛才有一位農夫,他來偷蓮花,你為什麼沒有去責備他,我沒偷,你為什麼來呵斥我呢?
這位護戒神就說,因為你是一位修行守戒者,你的心不能有這種貪念。

我哪有貪?

有,你貪著蓮花的色,你留戀在此不離去,時間寶貴,你竟然沒事來這裡,瀏覽這些蓮花,這就是你的心起了欲念,心起貪念,所以貪著蓮花,你的眼色來貪圖,圖就是把蓮花的色,以你的眼根攝受了,你的鼻子,蓮花的香味你也來貪圖,也攝受了,所以你的心看到蓮花的色,聞到蓮花的香,所以心生貪戀之念,這樣你就是犯戒了。
這位比丘聽了,有道理,我是一位修行者,我應該要把握時間分秒不空過,我要靜心修行,我不該把時間浪費在這裡,留戀不去,我真的錯了,我的眼根、鼻根,在這裡攝受了這個境界,我真的犯了偷竊,因為這個東西不是我的。

但是他又問護戒神,剛才那位農夫您怎麼不鞭策他?

他說,那個農夫就像一堆髒污的布,髒污的布,再多的油漬、髒東西,反正都已經髒了,但是你像一件白毯,像一件白毯子一樣,都沒有受過污染,所以你不能有一滴污點,所以你要趕快清除,你這一點的污染。

我現在要怎麼清潔呢?

懺悔,懺悔即清淨。
這是一段故事,是佛為比丘群所說的一段故事。

各位,我們大家要把心顧好,心若清淨,智就明朗,我們修行的形象自然莊嚴,因為和藹可親,令人心生尊敬,你是一位修行者,你是一位有修養的人。

所以我們修行的責任,無論在家、出家,顧好這念心是我們的本分事,所以護心貞潔,我們不要受到污染,也不要去污染人;戒不能犯,無論是輕是重都不能犯。

各位,這念心要固守好,請大家用心,清淨的心在污染的人群中,我們也是別有一番風光,人人身上都是我們的一部經,請大家要多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121026《法譬如水》心淨智明    靜思晨語--20121026《法譬如水》心淨智明  Empty周四 11月 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Pure Mind, Clear Wisdom (
心淨智明)

We must take good care of our minds and not allow ignorance to defile them. By safeguarding the mind, it remains pure and free of external contaminants.

We have previously discussed how some people will purposely defile the chastity of others. If we look after ourselves, we will not be defiled by external phenomena, sexual temptations or the Five Desires. If we can be content by having fewer desires, then we will not be defiled by external conditions.

In the emergency room one day, I saw an individual with no shirt and tattoos all over his body. He was constantly cursing, and I could tell that he was drunk. From afar, you could not see where he was hurt, but he had a small wound on his head that was not severe. However, he was cursing very loudly. Seeing him made me wonder why people purposely inflict pain upon themselves by putting tattoos on the clean bodies that they received from their parents. Why would he cover himself in tattoos which might cause others to fear him?

Since he was drunk, he was no longer rational. He was injured, so he should have lain down and let the doctors treat him. But he was wandering around and cursing everyone. “My head’s injured, no one is sewing it up.” Upon asking, I was told that his x-rays were just taken, and they were being processed. He was not brought in sitting in a wheelchair, or lying on a sick bed, it was simply the effects of alcohol that caused him to lose control. He must have wanted to get those tattoos for some reason.

The tattooing process is painful. With his body covered in tattoos, he may feel fierce and powerful. But he may end up damaging his own character and causing fear in others when they see him. Someone who is liked, respected and loved on sight is someone with true character. Yet, this person’s appearance may make others quickly distance themselves from him out of fear. If something happens to him, everyone will be very cautious and not dare to interact with him. No one knew why he was injured and since he continued to curse, no one dared to approach him. Moreover, it was not a severe wound, just a slight cut.

So, we should always maintain clear wisdom by purifying the mind. We should not harm ourselves or act in a way that will cause others to fear us. Moreover, we should not drink or do things that cause ourselves harm.

We should maintain a pure mind and clear wisdom. If we can do so, that purity of mind manifests in our appearance. When we are kind at heart and understanding, we are courteous with others. We appear amicable and charismatic. Our appearance is determined by our mind.

So, we must safeguard our pure mindsets from defilements and not commit any offenses. We should abide by our moral integrity, so we do not break any minor or major precepts.

Constantly safeguard your pure mindset from defilements and abide by moral integrity. Then you will not break any precepts.

There are both minor and major offenses. If we merely have an evil thought, but do not act, we do not break any of the precepts. Yet, our minds are still obscured by afflictions. As another example, offenses such as robbery or theft have varying degrees of severity. A minor offense is stealing something of little value, or unintentionally taking something from a friend’s house. A practitioner went to his friend’s house to borrow some salt. Since his friend was not home, he opened the salt container and took a spoonful.

Later, he forgot about it and did not say to his friend, “While you went out, I borrowed a little bit of salt.” He did not tell his friend that he took some salt because he himself had forgotten. So, he never said anything. When this practitioner sat down to meditate, he had visions of salt everywhere. The salt covered the ground and piled up like a mountain. What was happening? He had never experienced such a state before.

He continued to ponder this phenomenon, and reflect on himself. “What precept did I break that is causing me to see so much salt?” After contemplating quietly, he realized that he had borrowed a small spoonful of salt from is friend without telling him or returning it to him. If something belongs to someone, and we take it without letting them know, without their permission, this is violating the precepts. So, he bought a cartful of salt to return to his friend. This was because, in his meditation, he saw salt piled up high as a mountain.

This is still considered stealing Taking something without permission is stealing. So, because he stole a spoonful of salt, he had to return a cartful of it. When his friend saw the cartful of salt, he was puzzled. The practitioner explained what happened.

His friend said, “We know each other so well. You could have just let me know. It’s fine even if you didn’t tell me.”

The practitioner answered, “Since I didn’t tell you. I violated the precept of not stealing. As a practitioner, this precept is rooted in my consciousness. When I forgot about it, a seed was embedded in my Eighth Consciousness. When I quieted my mind, the state manifested. So, I must quickly return it.”

“You need not return so much, just a spoonful.”

“No, from the visions I saw, I owe you this much. Therefore, I need to return this quantity.”

According to this story, if we violate a precept, even if we feel it is insignificant, and we fail to disclose it, it is stored in our Eighth Consciousness. There is already so much in there. This is a warning to practitioners. Before we engage in spiritual practice, we may not be aware of these seeds [of offenses]. But now that we are practicing, if we commit even the slightest theft, it will manifest itself in our consciousness. It is like a white cloth stained by a drop of ink. Although it is a small drop, the cloth is still contaminated. So, one must quickly wash the while cloth. If you wash it promptly, it will be clean again. This is what the Buddha taught.

Do you still remember the story about a farmer stealing a lotus from someone else’s pond? He pulled up the whole plant, all the flowers, roots and stems and walked off. A practitioner saw him dig up the plant. The practitioner felt that, even though the pond was full of lotuses, this farmer’s actions were inappropriate. He approached the pond to enjoy the lotus flowers. A precept-guarding spirit appeared and said to him, “As a practicing Bhiksu, how can you have this thought of greed and steal lotus flowers?”

He replied, “I did not steal them, it was the farmer who just left.”

“Why are you reprimanding me instead of the real culprit?”

The precept-guarding spirit said, “You are a practitioner who upholds precepts, you must not have these greedy thoughts.”

“I am not greedy at all!”

“You covet the beauty of the lotus flowers. You linger and will not leave. Time is precious, but you spend it enjoying lotus flowers. Desires have arisen in your mind. You have greed for these flowers. Your eyes are greedy for the sight, the form of these lotuses. Your nose is greedy for the smell of theses lotuses. So, as you see and smell the flowers, you are experiencing greed and desire. You have violated the precepts.”

Upon hearing this, the Bhiksu thought, “Yes, as a practitioner, I should seize every moment to practice, to still my mind. I should not waste time sitting here and enjoying lotus flowers. I am mistaken, my eyes and nose have become captivated by this external state. I have committed theft, as these objects do not belong to me.”

Then he asked the guardian spirit, “But why didn’t you admonish that farmer?”

He answered, “That farmer is like a filthy cloth with many stains and defilements. He is already tainted. However, you are like a white cloth that has not been dirtied. So, you must not have any blemishes and must clean this contamination at once.”

“How can I clean it?”

“By repenting; repentance brings purity.” The Buddha told the Bhiksus this story.

Everyone, we must take care of our minds. With purity of mind, our wisdom is unobstructed. Then our appearance naturally becomes dignified. Practitioners who are kind and friendly will inspire others to respect them for their character. So, the responsibility of lay and monastic practitioners is to safeguard the mind. We should maintain purity of mind and not be defiled or violate others. We must not break any precepts, minor or serious. Everyone, please safe guard your minds, and please be mindful. Maintaining purity in this defiled world is also a unique experience. Every person’s life is a Sutra for us to study, so we should always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20121026《法譬如水》心淨智明
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: