Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20130102《法譬如水》恭謹精進信願行

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29030
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20130102《法譬如水》恭謹精進信願行 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20130102《法譬如水》恭謹精進信願行   靜思晨語--20130102《法譬如水》恭謹精進信願行 Empty周三 1月 02, 2013 4:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYsh5myJvhc
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29030
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20130102《法譬如水》恭謹精進信願行   靜思晨語--20130102《法譬如水》恭謹精進信願行 Empty周三 1月 02, 2013 11:42 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

每天早上,每一個人都是以最虔誠的心,上大殿來恭敬禮拜,這就是表示我們,將身心口三而合一,虔誠在佛殿中。

所以不只是身體上殿,心也要帶上殿來,所以,以心靈至誠來供養,每天的禮拜,就是心身口三而合一,上大殿來作供養,這種虔誠供養禮拜,才真正是我們修行的功德。

各位,學佛,心虔誠、身恭敬,口也是要虔誦,所以身口意三而合一,這種恭敬就是至高無上的供養,我們可以帶動他人,最重要的是成長自己的慧命,所以這叫做功德。
以心靈至誠供養
以自身口意三和
為最高無上供養
意誠無量勝一切

我們曾講過,進寺院伽藍勝地,我們必定要起尊重心,不能邋邋遢遢、隨隨便便,衣冠不整,或是走路,在伽藍勝地污染了它,所以現在這段懺文又這麼說:
今日至誠
向十方佛尊法聖眾
皆悉懺悔

過去我們若是不曉得,入寺院衣冠不整齊,或是在寺院裡對出家人不恭敬,或是進到裡面,一直污穢丟垃圾,這些事情過去我不懂,我已經做過了,不過我現在知道了,我今天開始,至誠向十方佛以及尊法聖眾。

尊法就是聽法或是看到經典,我們應該要起恭敬心,看到出家人,我們更要生起尊重心,因為寺院裡頭,僧眾就是隨著佛的芳蹤,隨著佛的生活這樣修行,所以他是傳法者、講法者;所以出家眾在一般人心目中,應該要起恭敬心,它是依傳佛陀的教法。
所以我們不論是聽經,看到出家人,我們全都要以恭敬的心,所以叫做「尊法聖眾」;他既然出家了,就是心向佛了,我們既然學佛了,所以我們要尊重。

所以我們過去,若起了不尊重的心,現在要趕快皆悉懺悔,全都要從內心懺除,過去我們曾犯的輕重罪,所以叫做「皆悉懺悔」。

接下來又說:
願生生世世 常值三寶
尊仰恭敬 無有厭倦

我們過去對佛法僧有所誤解,或是不了解,難免我們曾犯了冒犯的罪,輕重,我們既然懺悔,不只是懺悔就好,懺悔之後我們的心地乾淨了,我們的心地既然乾淨,我們應該慧命,要從此處產生出來,所以我們要發願,要產生成長慧命,要從內心虔誠發願。
所以這段文又說,「願生生世世」,發願我們從現在開始,今生此世開始,來生來世我們都應該要,祈願我們每一世都能得遇佛法,佛法僧三寶。

所以我們對佛法僧三寶,應該要起「尊仰恭敬」,要起尊慕恭敬信仰的心,這種信仰的心,就是「無有厭倦」,無厭倦就是絕對不懈怠,我們若能夠不懈怠,才能精進。
在三寶間,佛法僧之間,我們能夠見佛像,我們的身能恭敬,我們聞佛法,我們要以心的恭敬,看到佛僧,我們要以口讚嘆,所以身口意三業,和合在佛法僧之間,這樣我們就能罪滅福生了。
過去有什麼錯誤,我們慢慢懺悔就去除了,養成了一種恭敬尊重的習慣,我們的慧命不斷一直產生,所以叫做罪滅福生;這就是要從內心徹底懺悔,從身心口那樣子恭敬精進。

若如此,我們的慧命就不斷成長,慧命成長就弘誓願,這一番發願,今天發願,明天發願,時時日日月月年年不斷發願;不只是發弘誓願,還要身體力行,今天行願,明天行願,日日月月年年,行在我們的發弘願中。

不只是說,我發了一個願,發願之後實現了我才要再做,實現,什麼實現呢?祈求,求佛菩薩,我有這樣的心願,我的孩子考試若能考中,先生事業成功,我才來還願,不是這樣。
我們發的願是無所求,是為人群,這樣的付出才叫做「弘誓願」,不是為自己發願,為自己發願是私願,自私的願,這沒有功德,既然沒有功德,你想要求得,怎麼可能?

所以我們不想求得,我們只想付出,不斷地付出,不斷地發願,時間分分秒秒年年月月,就是要這樣自己自我鞭策,這才是真大願。
所以這個願就是要,在我們自己的身行中,我們的身心不斷向前走,所以這叫做「願生生世世」,只要我們有生命的時間內,我們不斷不斷都要發這樣的願,不捨離三寶,甚至多親近三寶,而沒有厭倦的心。接下來再說:
天繒妙綵 眾寶纓珞
百千伎樂 珍異名香
花果鮮明
盡世所有 常以供養

我們常常都要以很恭敬的心,世間能裝飾最美妙的環境,我們都願意獻出供養,「天繒妙綵」就是裝飾的東西,我們要如何裝飾?在佛殿裡,在伽藍聖地中,都盡我們的心,看看從前在寺院,都有幢幡或是結綵等等,從前在大陸也好,或是在印度也好,要表示那分恭敬,所以他就要裝飾得,很熱鬧、很精采,所以「天繒妙綵」;甚至出門就有幢幡,像一把傘,怕他曬到太陽等等,這就是表示恭敬的形態。
我們現在所說的「天繒妙綵」,這就是室內的裝飾,不只是以布剪裁,變成很美的東西,甚至「眾寶纓絡」,這是大自然的寶物,很多的寶石、纓絡等等,百千伎樂,都是以很寶貴的東西,也就是世間最美,名稱最貴重的,其實什麼是最貴重?對我們來說,有用的東西就貴重,沒有用的東西,就是讓它歸於自然,不過我們眾生就是如此顛倒,無論是纓絡,或是珊瑚,或是寶玉、寶石等等,都是天地大自然的寶物。
天地它已經為人群,也為天地最尊貴,已經布置得很自然的美,含藏著很自然的寶物,偏偏我們人,就是如此顛倒,去把那些東西取出來,宜的是破壞大自然,雖然大自然被破壞了,這些珍奇的寶物,就是變成了人類心目中,認為最珍貴的東西。

所以,以這些最珍貴的東西來獻供,他們說這樣是最恭敬的,這是在過去,認為稀奇的東西是最恭敬的,所以他就,「天繒妙綵眾寶纓絡」。
又「百千伎樂」,就是很多人來奏樂,表示尊重,「珍異名香」,珍異名香也是大自然的東西,無論是沉香、檀香等等,非常珍貴的木材,但是也是一樣,那也是要砍伐下來,不過,它很貴,有的是在海底的沉香等等,這都是珍奇之物,也是拿來獻供。
在寺院中,還「花果鮮明」,不是水果排上去,好幾天沒去收,讓它爛,或是花插了幾天不換水,水會臭、花會謝,不是這樣,他們是每天獻花果,都很新鮮,這也是表示尊敬。
「盡世所有、常以供養」,這只不過是以最虔誠,如何將我內心認為,最珍貴的東西拿來獻供,這是表示尊重。

其實真正尊重的心,這是我們身口意三業,我們的身行於供養禮拜,像我們過去剛開始修行時,有什麼東西可以供養呢?什麼都沒有,只好身心恭敬禮拜,這是修行供養,最好、最虔誠的恭敬,若要說用什麼樣的身外物質,這可能不是很自然。
不過佛經裡面,就是要啟發人人敬重的心,像我們《無量義經》,多少入經藏的菩薩,大醫王、社會的長者、企業家,還有一群年輕的菩薩,他們平時就是以恭敬心,但是為了佛法廣傳,讓更多人知道,王副總王端正居士,他就把一部三品的《無量義經》,歌詞把它短縮精要,又再有李壽全居士他們,一群人用心譜出了曲,所以詞很精簡扼要,曲的韻調很能淨化人心,再加上生動的肢體表達,所以入經藏的人,人人自己內心啟發增長慧命。
來聽來看的人,大家人人都啟發了智慧之門,了解佛法的真理,這影響多少人?這種伎樂,才是真正能夠內心入經藏,經藏帶入人群中和大家分享,我想這就是最美妙的。
「天繒妙綵」,這不是叫做表演,而是弘法,這就是最真最妙的道場,也是最恭敬尊重的獻供,所以:
若有成佛
先往勸請 開甘露門
若入涅槃

願我常得 獻最後供
這就是祈願,若有人已經修行得道了,我也希望我能夠趕快去勸請他,知道他有道,知道他有法,知道他覺悟了,我們就趕快去勸請他,「開甘露門」,就是說法。

假使已經有覺悟的人,弘法的人,假使入滅時,有人成佛、成菩薩,入滅時,「願我常得,獻最後供」,我也還來得及,去向他獻最後的供養,這就是表示我們對已經開悟者,所說的開悟,就是不只是覺有情,覺悟之後還投入有情人群中去,這樣的人,若是到了最後那天,我們還要去親近他,還要身心供養,這就是發願。
所以我們時時,願與行要合而為一,我們要時時起恭敬心,以心靈至誠供養,以自身口意三和合,為最高無上的供養,所以誠意的無量勝一切,所以請大家時時要多用心。
回頂端 向下
志志
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 968
威望 : 72
注冊日期 : 2009-04-25

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20130102《法譬如水》恭謹精進信願行   靜思晨語--20130102《法譬如水》恭謹精進信願行 Empty周四 3月 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Diligently Practice with Faith and Resolve (恭謹精進信願行)
Every morning, with deepest reverence, we come to the Main Hall to respectfully pray. This shows that we bring body, speech and mind together with reverence in the Buddha-hall. Not only are our bodies here, our minds are as well. So, we make offerings with utmost sincerity. Every day we pay our respects and make offerings with mind, body and speech as one. These reverent offerings and prayers are truly the merits and virtues of our practice. Everyone, when we learn Buddhism, we must have reverent minds, respectful bodies, and sincere chanting so our actions, speech and thoughts are one. This respect is the highest form of offering. We can motivate others and more importantly, cultivate our Wisdom-life. These are merits and virtues.

The highest form of offering comes from utmost sincerity in our hearts, and harmony in our actions, speech and thoughts. Infinite reverence surpasses everything.

As I have said, when we enter the monastery, the Sangharama, we must be respectful. We cannot dress in sloppy and casual clothing or defile the Sangharama as we walk around. So this section of the repentance text states,
“Today with utmost sincerity, to Buddhas, Dharma and sages of Ten Directions, we completely repent.”
Perhaps in the past we did not know that we should not enter the monastery with messy clothing, disrespect the monastics there, or pollute it with garbage. We may have done these things when we did not know better. But now we know, so starting today we sincerely face the Buddhas of the Ten Directions, the respected Dharma and sages. Whether we are listening to teachings or reading Sutras we should be respectful. When we see monastics, we need to be even more respectful. In a monastery, the Sangha are those who follow Buddha’s footsteps. They follow His way of life, so they are the ones who spread and speak Dharma. Thus, ordinary people should be respectful toward monastics because they spread the Buddha’s teachings. So whether we listen to Sutras or see monastics, we need to be completely respectful. Thus we say “the respected Dharma and sages.” Since they are monastics, their minds are directed toward the Buddha. Since we are learning Buddhism, we must respect them. If we were disrespectful in the past, now we need to completely repent at once. Let us repent from our hearts and eliminate all our previous mind and severe transgressions.

Let us repent from our hearts and eliminate all our previous mild and severe transgressions.
This is complete repentance.
Next it states, “Life after life, I vow to value the Three Treasures and tirelessly admire and respect them.”
In the past we may have misunderstood the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha.
We inevitably transgressed through offending them by varying degrees.
We need to do more than just repent.
After repenting, our minds are clean.
Since the fields in our minds are clean, we can better develop our Wisdom-life.
So we must vow to bring forth and nurture Wisdom-life.
From deep in our hearts, we must reverently vow.
This section starts with, “Life after life, I vow.”
We vow to start now, from this lifetime.
We pray that in every future lifetime we can encounter and obtain the Buddha-Dharma, the Three Treasures.
So, let us respect the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha.
Let admiration, respect and faith arise.
A heart full of faith is tireless.
A tireless mind never becomes lax.
We can only be diligent if we do not slack off The Three Treasures are the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha.
When we see the Buddha’s image, we pay respect with our body.
When we her Dharma, we are respectful with our mind.
When we see Sangha, we praise them with our mouths.
When our actions, speech and thoughts are associated with Buddha, Dharma and Sangha, we eliminate transgressions and create blessings.
Whatever mistakes we made in the past disappear as we repent.
We develop a habit of respect and admiration.
If we do this, our Wisdom-life will constantly increase; blessings arise when we eliminate transgressions.
This requires deep and thorough repentance and respect and diligence with body, mid and speech.
Then our Wisdom-life will always grow and we will make great vows.
Once we make this vow today, we do so tomorrow and in every moment, day, month and year in the future.
Not only will we make great vows, we will put them into practice.
We will fulfill those vows today, tomorrow, and in every day, month and year.
We do not say, “I made a vow and I will only fulfill it after this comes true.”
What do we want to come true?
Our wishes “Buddhas Bodhisattvas, this is my wish.”
“If my child can pass this test, if my husband’s business is successful, then I will fulfill my promise.”
It is not like that.
With our vows, we do not seek anything in return.
We do it for the world.
This type of giving is “making a great vow.”
We are not praying for ourselves.
Praying for ourselves is selfish.
There is no merit in that.
If it brings no merit, how will we be able to attain our wish?
So we so not seek to obtain, only to give.
We give constantly and make vows constantly.
We motivate ourselves like this every second, minute, month and year.
This is truly a great vow.
Our vows will manifest in our actions, so that our bodies and minds can always progress.
Thus, “Life after life, I vow” As long as there is life in us, we will always make this type of vow .We cannot bear to leave the Three Treasures. Not only are we close to them, we will never grow tired of them. Next it states, Heavenly silks, colorful ribbons, many jewels and precious stones, may dances and much music, rare and precious scents, fresh flowers and fruits, and all else in the world is presented as offerings.
With respectful hearts, we will be willing to present the most beautiful, wondrous environments as our sincere offerings “Heavenly silks, colorful ribbons” are decorations How do we decorate the Buddha-hall and the Sangharma?
To the best of our ability Monasteries in the past had flags, colorful ribbons, etc. In ancient China and India, to show their respect they put up very lively and splendid decorations .So they used “heavenly silks, colorful ribbons”
When they went out, they used flags like an umbrella to shield from the sun This was a visible way to demonstrate respect .The “heavenly silks, colorful ribbons” were indoor decorations. Besides turning fabrics into beautiful things, we can even use “many jewels and precious stones”
These are treasures found in nature .There are gems, precious stones, etc., and many kinds of singing and dancing These are all very precious things. They are the most beautiful things in the world, so they are precious
But really, what is precious? For us, things that are useful are precious. If something is not useful, we let it return to nature. But we sentient beings are deluded. All the precious stones, corals, jades, gems, etc., are treasures found in nature.
Heaven and Earth have already decorated the world with natural beauty. Many treasures are part of nature. But people are so confused. We try to extract these things, which is destroying nature .Though nature has been destroyed, these exquisite treasures have become the most precious things to humans
So, people use these precious things as offerings. They say this is most respectful In the past, they thought using something rare was most respectful.
So, they gathered Heavenly silks, colorful ribbons, many jewels and performed many dances and music Many people come to play music to show their respect .Rare and precious scents are also found in nature, like the scents of aloeswood, sandalwood, etc.
These are very precious woods .But they need to be cut down first .They are every expensive.
Some aloeswood are found deep in the sea.
These are raee objects
They are also used as offerings
In monasteries
Then there are also “fresh flowers abd fruits “
Fruit is not left to rot over many days.
If flowers are left in the same water for too long.
The water will smell and the flowers will wilt.
They do not do that .
They present fresh flowers and fruit every day
This also shows respect
“All else in the world is presented as offerings “
This means that we reverently offer the things,
we consider most precious as a sign of respect.
Actually , we demonstreate true respect
with our actions , sppech and thoughts
All our actions are offerings and prayers
When I started to practice,
did I have anything to offer”
Nothing at all ,
only respectful prayer with my body and mind.
This is offering through practice.
It is the best , most sincerer from of respect.
If we use material goods ,
that may not be vert natured.
But words in Sutras inspire respect in others.
Many people who took part in our
musical adaptation of “Sutras of lnfinite Meanings “
were doctors ,elders in society ,and entrepreneurs.
There was also a group of young Bodhisattcas .
These people are already very respectful.
But in order to spread the Dharma.
So that more people can understand it ,
Tzu Chi’s vice president , Mr .Wang Tuan –cheng
created the lyrics with the text from the Sutra of lnfinite Meanings and asked ,Mr. Lee Shou-chuan and others to compose the music.So, the lyrics were concise and to the point ,
and the melody could purify people’s minds. Then they added lively physical gestures
Those who participated in this musical adaptation developed and nurtured their inner Wisdom-life ,
Those who came to listen and watch also initiated their wisdom ,
And understood the truth in the Buddha –Dharma.
This influenced so many people.
This type of dancing and singing can truly inspire people’s hearts to enter the Sutras.
It can also bring the Sutras into society.
I think these are the most beautiful
“heavenly silks and colorful ribbons “
This is not performance , it is spreading Dharma.
This is the truest and most wondrous place of practice and the most respectful form of offering.
So ,
“If someone attains Buddhahood, I will”
“earnestly ask him to open the Ambrosial Door “
“If someone enters Parinirvana ,I pray ,”
“I have the chance to present the last offering “
This is our prayer.
If a person achieves enlightenment ,
I hope I can ask him to expound the Dharma , now that he has the Way ,
the Dharma , and has attained enlightenment
“Opening the Ambrosial Door “ is expounding Dharma
When a person who has attained enlightenment,
who has promoted Dharma , is entering Nirvana as a Buddha or Bodhisattva ,
“I pray I have the chance to present “
“the last offering “ I hope I can do it in time.
This expresses how we feel about the enlightened.
After enlightenment, they are no longer simply ordinary beings
After these people attainted realization, they still work among sentient beings.
On their last day ,
We still want to be close to them and support them in body and mind.
This is what we vow.
So we have to combine vows with actions.
Let us always be respectful.
We make offerings with deepest reverence with actions , speech and thoughts in harmony.
That is the highest form of offering.
So infinite reverence surpasses everything.
So everyone ,please always be mindful .
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20130102《法譬如水》恭謹精進信願行
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: