Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20130125《法譬如水》志同道合聞正法

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 28901
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20130125《法譬如水》志同道合聞正法  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20130125《法譬如水》志同道合聞正法    靜思晨語--20130125《法譬如水》志同道合聞正法  Empty周五 1月 25, 2013 7:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrJjuz9Ikyc
回頂端 向下
志志
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 968
威望 : 72
注冊日期 : 2009-04-25

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20130125《法譬如水》志同道合聞正法    靜思晨語--20130125《法譬如水》志同道合聞正法  Empty周五 1月 25, 2013 8:09 pm

證嚴上人開示】
得人身難
聞正法難
得遇善友難
同道願心立志行難
恆持初心難
看,這麼多的困難,我們不知道是否珍惜?第一要珍惜我們的身體,感恩幾十年來平平安安,還更感恩的就是得聞正法,周圍都是善友,都是志同道合,這麼多人一起發心立願,最重要的就是我們人人的發心,能從發最初的那念心,一直到現在,這也要很感恩,因為有這麼多的困難,我們都能得到了。
所以我們應該彼此都要自我感恩,感恩他人,彼此同時感恩,我們要好好把握這難得因緣,我們都得到了,所以佛經這麼說:
但凡夫之人
若不值善友獎導
則靡惡而不造
我們凡夫雖然得了人身,假使我們沒有得到善友,來和我們作伴,來和我們互相勉勵,說不定「靡惡而不造」,這種無明妄想,常常從我們的心生起,生起了無明妄想,那分行為就是錯誤,錯誤的行為,說不定很多很多事情,無惡不作也說不定,所以我們要常常承認,我們是凡夫,凡夫一旦迷失了,無法自覺悟。
所以我們要時時看能不能得到好的朋友,我們既然自己無法自覺,就要靠他人引導我們,但願為我們指路的人,是真的識路的人,這樣我們才不會再走錯,但是識路的人告訴我們了,我們若沒用心聽,可能一隻手一指,毫釐之差,就是千里的距離,所以我們也要用心。
所以我們常常要有這個因緣,時以正法薰聞,就是要時時用法來薰習我們,薰知道吧?我們若是在香爐邊,香爐裡的檀香一點,沉香檀香若點燃了,它的煙是香的,香的味道,我們如果在那裡站得久一點,自然香味也會薰習到我們身上。
佛陀在世時,和他的弟子一起行走,行走間,佛陀看到一根草繩,對阿難說,來,那根草繩你去撿起來,阿難走過去撿起那根草繩,怎麼佛陀要我撿這根草繩,做什麼呢?就用手捏著,好像很可怕,佛陀問他,你撿這根草繩,你的手,怎麼不敢很大力握住他呢?他說,佛陀,這根草繩很臭。這根草繩為什麼會那麼臭?阿難說,這應該是綁過魚,魚的腥味很臭,佛陀就說,好吧,丟掉吧。
為什麼這根繩子綁過魚,魚已經離開這根繩子了,為什麼這根繩子會臭呢?可能綁久了,綁久了,所以魚腥的臭,就滲透在這根草繩上,所以這個味道久久無法消退,佛陀就點點頭,是啊,一條魚的臭,一根繩子去綁,竟然魚離開了,繩子還是臭的,阿難,你要多用心。
再向前走,看到一張紙,趕快佛陀又說,來,阿難,那張紙你去撿起來,阿難就趕快,去把那張紙撿起來了,臉上有笑容,佛陀就說,阿難,你撿到這張紙,覺得很開心吧?是的,佛陀,這張紙很香,是什麼味道的香,好像是沉香檀香一類的,香木的香。
佛陀就微笑問阿難,明明是一張紙,你怎麼說是香木的香呢?阿難說,這張紙一定包過沉香香木,所以它才會這麼香,但是那塊香木不在這張紙上了,阿難就說,因為它包久了,所以香氣薰染在這張紙上,所以雖然香木已經不在,但是這張紙上留下的,還是它的香味。佛陀就說,是的,阿難,人與物一樣,和臭的東西在一起,它就薰染上臭的氣息,和香的東西在一起,它就薰染上香的味道,阿難聽了真的是深深的體會,所以這段故事,和現在這段懺文不謀而合。
所以說時以正法熏聞,時就是時時、常常,常常熏習正法,所以從正法當中能入我們的心,從聞而思,從聽的,聽了之後我們會去思考,去反省,所以由思而修,我們反省思考之後,自然我們就會自善道走去,這就是修。
凡夫愚迷
無自覺悟
須常近善知識
時以正法熏聞
從聞而思
由思而修
修善有功
修惡得滅
滅惡生善
始知懺悔有功
覺得正法,是我們要身體力行的使命,所以去體會、去了解,去身體力行,那種感悟,那種體會,這就是內修,我們的心已經發揮出這分力量,所以內外兼行,修善自然有功,有功當然積德,內能修就是功,外能行就是德,所以由思而修,修善有功。
如不值遇善友獎發
而開導之
則業識茫茫
無惡不造

我們如果看到人做對了事,我們就要一直鼓勵他,他還不會做,我們就趕快教他,教了之後他能去做,我們還要再鼓勵他,再鼓勵他才能啟發他的愛心,所以我們若沒遇上這一類的朋友,沒有善友來鼓勵我們,可能業識茫茫無惡不造。
想到不知多久之前,我在大林慈濟醫院,在大廳剛進去時,很多人在大廳裡,看到一位坐在輪椅上的年輕人了,這個年輕人全身都是刺青,連手都刺到手掌上,全身都是畫龍畫鳳,畫了很多東西,所以我就很好奇,走過去,因為他坐在輪椅上,我就彎下腰來,拍拍他的手背,年輕人,你怎麼了?好像和人喝酒打架受傷了,所以來住院的,現在還坐著輪椅,我又拍拍他的手背,年輕人,這麼年輕,應該趕緊自我反省,但願我下一次再看到你時,你是在慈濟團體中被我看到,當時我看到他很靦腆的笑容,向我點點頭,我說,這樣是約定了,我就離開了。
之後看到他在環保站了,當然是大愛的「草根菩提」,發現了這位年輕人,他已經穿著灰色上衣白褲,在環保站還做得很認真,我們的同仁就去訪問他,他就說,說出那個時候他坐著輪椅,師父專程走到他身邊,這樣對他說,但願下一次再見到你時,是在慈濟的團體,只是這句話,他深深體悟了,加上我們的醫院志工陪伴著他,他說我若不改過,算是人嗎?所以,為了要再回歸,做一個很端莊的人生,所以出院之後,他就開始和我們的慈濟人聯絡,開始就引導他去環保站。
現在已經做得很好了,甚至他說,回去之後,那些朋友常常都在邀他,我們的同仁就問他,你要怎麼辦?不會又被拉走嗎?他說,我還要把他度進來呢。如何度?他說,自從回去開始,戒菸、戒酒、戒毒,戒……,和大家在一起,他立下決心,所以每天都在寫「靜思語」,要不然就在做環保,人如果找他,他就送他靜思語,所以這樣一直寫,就送給人,所以他說,被他影響,把他帶進來的也不少人。
所以聽到這樣就會很歡喜,這就是遇上善友,有善友在牽引他,無論是什麼因緣遇到,只要是我們慈濟人,人人發願,甘願做一個不請之師,在迷途中的人,他願意去做一個指引道路的人,不只是指引,還要陪伴,所以我們把他帶進來環保站,不只救了一個年輕人,其實這個年輕人,回頭再去拯救的,是一群迷途的人。
所以說來,善友是多麼重要,所以我們要很珍惜,這種良師益友,接下來再說:
致使大命將盡
臨窮之際
地獄惡相
皆現在前
各位,時日過得很快,若沒有善友及時來引導我們,我們錯誤的事一天過一天,一年過一年,惡業也不斷不斷累積,一直到「大命將盡」,人的自然法則,人生又無常,到了臨命終那時,「地獄惡相 皆現在前」,我們若是平時心思是惡,行也是惡,八意識中都是很惡的影像,到臨終時,過去一幕一幕的影像,一直浮現出來,很恐懼。
其實我們也常常聽到,這個因果現前,人還沒有死,就墮入畜生道哀叫,或是墮入地獄道,那種要解脫、要死死不了,活生生受折磨,這種也是很多,那種惡相現前,很可怕。所以各位,學佛,無論我們來到人間是苦是樂,有的人一生下來就受盡折磨,貧窮的家庭,或是父母不和睦,或是很多人間的逆境,這種受盡苦磨,但是他的善念還是存在,只要有一個善友,有一個因緣牽引他一下,他能發揮很大的愛那份的力量,也能感化很多人,否則真的是因果分明。
我們的心地沒有好好耕耘,什麼樣的種子,都在我們的心地中,八識的業識中,到時候這片心地,業識業相現前了,無論什麼種子都是善惡雜揉,在我們的人間中,有時得意、有時失意,很多事情都很複雜,能在人間中看到,所以我們現在應該人身難得,聞正法難、得遇善友難、同道願心立志行難,而且恆持初心難。
既然有這麼多困難,各位,我們現在已經,這些困難都克服過來了,我們這些都不難了,只要我們真正發一念心,恆持初心真的非常重要,初發心那念心是最切最真的,所以我們恆持剎那,初發心那個最懇切的心,我們將之化為永恆,永遠要堅持,我們真的是有幸的人生,所以我們要惜福,所以我們要造福,很多困難我們都克服了,所以我們要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
志志
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 968
威望 : 72
注冊日期 : 2009-04-25

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20130125《法譬如水》志同道合聞正法    靜思晨語--20130125《法譬如水》志同道合聞正法  Empty周五 3月 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Lecturer: Master Cheng-Yan
Subject: Learn Dharma with Fellow Practitioners(志同道合聞正法)

Truly, it is difficult to obtain human form, hear Right Dharma, and meet benevolent friends, and also to find those with the same aspirations and path and be able to maintain that aspiration.

Having overcome so many difficulties, do we really cherish what we possess? First, we should cherish our bodies. I am grateful that these past few decades have passed without any problems. I am more grateful for hearing Right Dharma, and for the good friends who surround me. They all share my mission and my path. So many people have made the same vow and resolve. What is most important is that having given rise to these aspirations, we have all upheld our initial resolve up to now. For this I am also be very grateful. Since we have overcome so many difficulties, we should have mutual gratitude, for ourselves and for others. We must be grateful for one another. We should seize these precious conditions that we have obtained. The Sutras indicate,

“Yet if ordinary people do not encounter and value guidance of good friends, there is no evil they will not commit
.”

Although we have obtained human forms, if we do meet benevolent friends who accompany us and encourage us, perhaps “there will be no evil we do not commit.” These Ignorant delusions often arise in our minds. Once they arise, our conduct becomes erroneous. With mistaken conduct, we may commit many immoral acts; there may be no evil we do not commit. So, we should always recognize that we are ordinary beings. Once lost, ordinary beings have no way to attain self-realization. So, we always need to seek out benevolent friends. Since we cannot become enlightened on our own, we need others to guide us. Hopefully, those who are pointing our way truly know the path. Then we can avoid going the wrong way again. But those who are pointing out the path tell us that if we do not mindfully listen to their directions, a slight deviance can lead us far off course. So, we must be mindful. We should always maintain the conditions for the Right Dharma to permeate [our hearts]. Do you know what permeate is? If we stand next to an incense burner, and the aloeswood and sandalwood incense is burning, the smoke will be very fragrant. If we are standing there for a while, the fragrance naturally permeates our body. When the Buddha was in the world, He was walking with His disciple and saw a piece of rope. He said to Ananda, “Go pick up that rope.” As Ananda picked it up, he pondered why the Buddha had asked him to do so.

As Ananda picked it up, he pondered why the Buddha had asked him to do so.So, he held the rope very cautiously.The Buddha asked, “You picked up the rope. Why do you not hold it more tightly?”He answered, “The rope has a foul odor. ” “Why does it have a foul odor?”
Ananda said, “It might have once tied fish. ”“ It reeks of fish.”The Buddha said, “Alright, you can let go. Why would this rope which once held fish still smell even though the fish are gone?”“Perhaps after being tied to the fish so long, the stench of the fish has tainted the rope.”“This smell takes a long time to dissipate.”
The Buddha nodded.“Yes, A rope that once tied fish still smells even with the fish gone.”
“Ananda, you should be more mindful.”They continued walking and came across a piece of paper.The Buddha said, “Come, Ananda. Go pick up that piece of paper.”Ananda quickly went.As Ananda picked it up, he was smiling.The Buddha asked, “Ananda, are you happy to pick up this paper?”“Yes Buddha, this paper is very fragrant.”“How does it smell?”
“It smells like aloeswood or sandalwood.”The Buddha smiled and asked, “It is clearly just a piece of paper, why do you say it smells like fragrant wood?”Ananda answered, “It must have once wrapped aloeswood, so it smells like it.”“But the wood is no longer on the paper.”
Ananda said, “It was wrapped for a long time so its smell permeated the paper.”“Although the wood is already gone, the fragrance still lingers on the paper.”
The Buddha said, “Yes, Ananda.”“These objects are like people.When they are around something foul, its smell permeates them.When they are with something fragrant, they are permeated by its fragrance.”Ananda had deep insight upon hearing this.
The story is analogous to this passage of the repentance text.
So, allowing the Right Dharma to permeate us means always immersing ourselves in the proper teachings.This allows Dharma to enter our hearts.Listening leads to contemplation.
After listening, we will contemplate and reflect.Then we put these thoughts into practice.
After engaging in reflection and contemplation, we will naturally walk the path of goodness.
This is spiritual practice.

Ordinary people are confused and cannot achieve enlightenment on their own.
They need to be close to spiritual friends and allow the Right Dharma, to permeate them.
After listening to the Dharma, they contemplate and practice it.Practicing kindness brings merits; doing evil brings destruction.Eliminate wrongs to produce benevolence; then you will know the merits of repentan
ce.

We feel that putting the Right Dharma into practice is our mission.So, we work to understand it experientially by putting it into practice.The realizations and understanding we come to are part of our internal practice. Our hearts have already manifested this power. So, we must practice internally and externally. When we practice kindness, we get merits.Naturally merits and virtues will accumulate. Merits are internal and virtues are external. So, after contemplating, we practice. Practicing kindness brings merits.

If we do not encounter and value benevolent friends who guide us, we remain ignorant of our karmic consciousness and create all kinds of bad karma.

If we see others taking right actions, we should encourage them. If they have not done so, we should teach them, and continue to encourage them until their kindness truly develops. So, if we have not met benevolent friends who encourage us, we will remain ignorant of our karmic consciousness and commit many wrongs.
Once, I do not remember when, I had just entered the lobby of the Da-Lin Tzu Chi Hospital. Among the many people there, I saw a young man in a wheelchair. I saw that his body was covered with tattoos, even his hands and palms.He was covered with tattoos of dragons, phoenixes, and many other things. I was curious and walked over. Since he was in a wheelchair, I bent over to pat his hand and asked, “Young man, what happened?” it seems he was injured in a drunken fight, so he was hospitalized and was in a wheelchair.
I patted his hand and said, “You are still so young, you should reflect on yourself. Hopefully the next time I see you, you will be one of our volunteers”.He smiled shyly and nodded his head. I said, “Then that’s a promise” .Then I left. Afterwards, I saw him at our recycling center on Da-Ai TV’s program “Grassroots Bodhi”. I found out that this young man had become a regular volunteer with Tzu Chi.He was working diligently at the recycling center. When our staff interviewed him, he said that when he was in a wheelchair and I walked over and told him specifically that. I hope to see him in our organization next time, he had a deep realization from that one sentence.Plus, our hospital volunteers kept him company. He said, “How could I not change?” In order to return to living a very dignified life, after he left the hospital,he contacted our volunteers, who guided him to our recycling center.
Now he is doing very well. Moreover, he said that after he returned, his friends often invited him out. So our staff asked, “What will you do?Will you be tempted by them again?”He answered, “I am going to guide them instead.”How ?He said, “After I went back ,I quit smoking , drinking and drugs.” In that positive group environment ,he made a resolve to either write Jing Si Aphorisms everyday or go volunteer at the recycling center. If this friends look for him ,he gives them,the aphorisms he wrote. So, he said that he has been able to influence many people.
I was very joyful hearing this. This is the effect of benevolent friends. Regardless of our causes and conditions all TzU Chi volunteers should resolve to be unsummoned teachers for those who are lost. We should willingly guide others on the path.Not only do we guide them ,we also keep them company.When they young man was guided to the recycling center ,it not only saved him ,it also allowed him to guide a group of lost individuals.
So , benevolent friends are very important. We must cherish good teachers and friends.
Next the verses read ,

“As one nears the end of one’s life ,all the negative manifestations of Hell appear all around.”

Everyone ,time passes quickly. If benevolent friends do not appear in time to guide us ,we make mistakes ,day after day , year after year.Negative karma will continue to accumulate;
until “life comes to an end “According to the laws of nature life is impermanent ;when death arrives ,“the negative manifestations of Hell all appear”If our thinking and conduct are negative ,our Eighth Consciousness if full of negative images.At death , these images appear one by one,and cause immense fear.
We often hear of the manifestations of retribution.Even before someone dies ,we may
hear them cry like they were in the Animal Realm. Or perhaps ,as if in Hell,they remain in great suffering , wishing to die,but living on in torment.
There are many such examples of retribution that are very frightening. So everyone ,in learning Buddhism we may experience joy or suffering in this world.
From birth , some people live a harsh life.In a poor family ,or may not get along with their parents ,or may suffer through many hardships. Despite this suffering ,their kindness still exists.As long as they have benevolent friends ,and causes and conditions to influence them ,they can unleash a powerful force of love and can empower many others.
Otherwise ,karmic cause and effect is inevitable. If we do not cultivate our minds well ,we will have all kinds of seeds in the fields of our hearts stored in our Eighth Consciousness when the time comes ,all karma manifests ,whether it is positive or negative.
That is why in life ,sometimes we get what we want ,and sometimes we do not. Many things become very complicated.We can see all of this in the world. It is rare to obtain human form
hear the Right Dharma ,meet benevolent friends and find those with the same aspiration and resolve. Furthermore ,maintaining that resolve is difficult.There are so many difficulties.
Everyone ,we have already overcome so many difficulties.They are no longer difficult as long as we maintain our resolve to practice. Maintaining this initial resolve is very important
because it is the truest thought.
So ,we must continue to sustain that moment ,turn that most sincere thought into something that lasts. We are truly very fortunate ,so we should cherish our blessings and create more blessings.We have overcome so many difficulties.
So we should always be mindful.
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20130125《法譬如水》志同道合聞正法
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: