Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20130222《法譬如水》造好因 得福緣

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29010
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20130222《法譬如水》造好因 得福緣 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20130222《法譬如水》造好因 得福緣   靜思晨語--20130222《法譬如水》造好因 得福緣 Empty周五 2月 22, 2013 11:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezTgQlC6OhI
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29010
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20130222《法譬如水》造好因 得福緣   靜思晨語--20130222《法譬如水》造好因 得福緣 Empty周五 2月 22, 2013 11:57 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
人若欲解脫諸苦惱
當觀知足
知足之法
即是富樂安穩之處

知足的人常常都是很富有,人若能知足,雖然所住的房子很簡陋,甚至沒有床鋪、睡地上,也是覺得很安然自在,很快樂。
假使若是不知足的人,雖然是堂皇富麗的房子,讓他住得再好,同樣不知足、不稱意等等,這就是我們世間人的心態。
是苦是樂、是貧或是富,就只是在一念心而已,能知足的人,就是相信因緣果報,相信我沒有造這麼多福,我要去哪裡找來,那麼多豐富的物資家財呢?沒有,我自己知道,這樣就好了,夠了就好。
若是有餘,世間的東西,不是永遠都是我們擁有的,我們應該有餘時就要去付出,付出時覺得這就是,我們真正的歡喜,最歡喜的是看到別人平安,看到苦難中的人得到解脫,這就是我們最歡喜的,這也叫做知足的人,這也就是信因果的人。
造好因、得福緣,這是必定的道理,假使不肯信因果,自然就是貪欲心大,再多對他來說永遠都是不夠,因為他不相信因果,什麼叫做造福,我現在享福最重要,感覺他目前所應該享受的,一切所有,名、利、功名、富貴,他認為這是他一生中,所應該有的,這種不信因果,只看眼前的短視,一直到忽然間,無常業報現前時,意亂心慌,才想著我要捨錢消災難,已經是不可得了。
人生,我們在平時,我們就要相信因果,做人我們要知足,我們要少欲,我們若能知足少欲,這也就是知因緣果報的人,若能如此的人生,想想看,這是不是最富樂,也是最安穩的。
所以人生,哪一個地方是安穩的地方?心平安,一切環境祥和無災難,這就是最安穩的地方,所以我們大家時時,若能抱持著這種心態,是不是我們日都是平安日,日日都是我們修行的好日子,所以我們要時時把握此時,敬天地、愛萬物,感恩所有的一切因緣,這樣我們就能很滿足。
所以我們要知足,知足我們就能像住在天堂一樣,不要等到災難來臨時,才要想捨財,這就太晚了,所以接下來這段懺文就這麼說:
而不知此身
臨於三途
按深坑之上
一息不還
便應墮落
忽有知識
勸營功德
令作未來善法資糧
執此慳心
無肯作理

這一段就是說,人不知足,就只是為自己享受、享受,等到臨時才願意捨財,這本來就是來不及,因為他不肯相信,不知道這個身體,「臨於三途」,不知道我們自己的生命,到底還有多長,生命在呼吸間,我們現在有人來勸我們,勸我們要做一些好事,勸我們要做一些功德,好預備我們未來,最後那口氣若不來,我們是不是要積一些福德呢?
常常說我們要做來囤,不要做來抵,等到臨頭時,我才趕緊要去花錢,已經來不及了,我們要知道,我們的生命就是在呼吸間,萬一我們什麼若沒做,其實這口氣不再來時,孤魂獨逝,茫茫渺渺時,到哪裡去呢?掉入三途,餓鬼、畜生、地獄這三惡道,我們平時的為人,你的為人,造了這麼多的惡因,沒有一點福,自然三途難免,就是飄飄浮浮就到三途去了。
一墮進去,好似墮入深坑,在那裡哀叫,沒有人能救我們,所以這段懺文是這麼說,說不定在我們這輩子,還沒斷氣時,說不定當我們洋洋得意的時候,有善知識來對我們說,你做一些好事好嗎,哪一個地方有苦難人,你有力量,是不是你也付出一些力量來,只要你手心向下一下,你就能救人了,如此你的功德無量,救人就是造福,你要造,雖然有人好言勸導,但是因為他很固執,「執此慳心,不肯作理」。
很有多人聽到人來向他勸募時,我哪裡那麼儍?我賺錢很辛苦,我賺錢怎麼不會自己用,自己享受,為什麼我要拿錢去給人?他就是不肯付出。
即使是說,你已經那麼富有了,捐一點吧,我若要捐就要捐很多,捐那麼一點沒面子,好啊,你捐多一點更好,做大功德,我現在還不行,等到我更富有時,這種人世間到處都是,所以這就是「執此慳心、不肯作理」。
當我們健康,當我們富有時,我們什麼都不肯捨,雖然有貴人來引導我們,我們就是不肯行,所以這叫做沒有冥途的資糧,那種暗暗、渺渺茫茫時,沒有人來接引你去好的地方,就是隨著你的業力去了,這就是因為有人要度你,你也不肯接受,只是這一念慳貪的心,這個慳吝慳貪,就是不肯相信別人的勸導,這種人不就是最愚昧的人,很愚癡,他不知道一口氣出去若不再來,那就是隔世,和這輩子一點都沒有關係,這輩子所賺的錢,所擁有的物質,擁有的名利富貴,都已經放下了。
你想要執著和你一起去,也不可能,所以這輩子所造的都是惡,沒有善,一失人身,萬劫難再,善的資糧一點都沒有,就是因為這念慳心貪念,所以接下來這段懺文:
夫如是者
極為愚惑
何以故爾

如何,像這種人真的是很愚癡,也是自我迷惑,不明道理,這到底是什麼原因?
經中佛說
生時不賚一文而來
死亦不持一文而去
苦身積聚 為之憂惱
於己無益 徒為他有

這段懺文是說,佛這麼說,在我們生的時候,不想要積福,去幫助、去付出,去尊重三寶,去憐憫苦難人,這些都不肯做,死後,其實一文錢都沒帶去。
在我們現在的社會也是如此,有的人事業做得很大,做到連鎖在國際間,他若來時,我就說,您怎麼需要做成這樣,為什麼不拿出一些時間,自己親身來投入來做呢?
捐錢雖然是很好,但是你都沒有去感受到,苦難人怎麼苦,你無法感受到,你親自去幫助他的苦難,那種歡喜,這種歡喜你沒有得到,雖然你有福,雖然你也有捐錢,不過,你能否不要再做那麼多,利用這些時間真正來付出,你的身體己作己獲,是不是花一些時間來投入,你看,別人做得那麼歡喜,你看看,為什麼你的事業,要一直一直開拓出去呢?
他都會這麼對我說:「師父,我知道,我知道,但是其實我這樣也是在救人。」
我說:「對啊,我知道,你這樣在救人,你捐錢救人,你開拓事業也是在救人,這個道理我知道,因為你的事業若是愈大,很多家庭就因為你的事業,而有工作,所以他們的家庭能安定,對不對?」
他說:「對了,對了,我就是這麼想。」
我說:「你知道嗎?我們的力量、時間總有限,你在某一個國家最貧困的地方,去開發它,但是開發也要選擇開發的方式,要不然,現在的溫室效應,都是工業太過發達了,我們適可而為,我們要去那裡,我們看得到的範圍,我們去做,去安定人的家庭。」他說:「不過,一些幹部,都一直要我出資,再一直做下去。」
我說:「人心的欲念愈來會愈大,你放手讓這些幹部,一直做下去,一直開發下去,無了時,自己如果顧不到,無法去做評估,無法去評估這樣做對不對?你還一直投資下去,這樣是不是一輩子,到底誰能接續你的精神,用愛去安定人的家庭呢?用高科技,愈來其實污染的情形愈多,這種開發的方向是無盡期的。」
他就說:「我現在已經由不得自己了。」
聽了實在很不忍心,到底過度了,由不得自己,到底對人群是不是造福?實在是無法分析,對大地是不是會破壞?真的,雖然若是單獨,不是那麼厲害,若是不斷不斷拓展下去,像這樣的工業方式愈大,真的是很擔憂。
人生壽命多長,為什麼不看開呢?這就是不了解,往生時我們一文錢都帶不去,在平時身心苦惱,負擔很大,不必以身體苦勞,擁有很大很多的事業,其實那種精神負擔很大,那種心靈的苦勞,比身體的苦勞更大,這種「苦身積聚,為之憂惱」,「於己無益」。
到底到了最後那口氣時,到底對自己有什麼益處、病倒時又要怎麼辦?到了臨終時,還不是一樣大自然的法則嗎?是,大自然的法則總是會來,何必呢?既然帶不去,為什麼不利用現在,事業有成,撥一切時間來投入?能出錢,能出力,這分分己獲。
在這種菩薩人群中多結好緣,這樣不是很好嗎?怎麼要做這種,人生,也不肯付出,也不能見作隨喜,這樣的人生,真的一輩子徒勞無功。
到了最後也「為他有」,對自己無益,最後也是別人的,這就是我們的人生,這是不是「極為愚惑」。
還有一些人賺錢還懂得布施,但是還有一些人賺很多錢,他就是不肯布施,但是我更希望,他會賺錢、會布施,還會自己去做,若如此,把握此人生的時間,才能增長慧命,造福又增慧,若能造福增慧更好,應該看了這段懺文,不只是不懂增慧,還不會造福,就真的一文帶不去,唯有業隨身,這真的是到了最後那時候,他孤魂獨逝,精神受地獄的折磨,那才是真苦。
那時候墮地獄,或是臨終那時候,我們若平時都沒有造一點福緣,到了最後境界現前時,那種可怕的現相在眼前,人間在啼哭,可怕的夜叉餓鬼在眼前,那時候他的折磨就很苦了。
好似螃蟹,活生生把牠丟下去煮湯一樣,好像烏龜,活生生把牠脫殼一樣,很多很多的苦,在精神生死中折磨,一直到將來由不得自己,到底會到哪一個地方去?自己都不知道,這種萬般帶不去,唯有業隨身,這我們大家應該要清楚。
所以我們必定要知足,我們若能知足的人,才真正是最安穩樂處的地方,所以當觀知足,知足之法,即是富樂安穩之處,所以大家要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
志志
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 968
威望 : 72
注冊日期 : 2009-04-25

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20130222《法譬如水》造好因 得福緣   靜思晨語--20130222《法譬如水》造好因 得福緣 Empty周一 4月 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Lecturer: Master Cheng-Yan
Subject: Create Good Causes, Attain Blessed Affinities (造好因 得福緣)

How can we transcend our afflictions? First, we need to learn to be content. When we learn to be content, we find ourselves in a place of abundance, happiness and peace.

Those who are content are very wealthy. If people can be content, although they live in a crude house, have no bed and sleep on the floor, they will still feel happy and free. If people are not content, even if they live in an opulent house, in great conditions, they still feel discontent and dissatisfied. This is the mindset of people in this world. Suffering and joy, poverty and wealth all depend on our mindset. It all depends on our thinking. We can be content because we believe in karmic retribution. If we did not create so many blessings, we would not have found such an abundance of material goods and wealth. We know that this is good enough, that we have enough. If we have extra, we also know that worldly things will not always belong to us. So if we have extra, we will give. When we give, we feel that this is our true source of happiness. We are happiest to see others at peace, to see them escape suffering. This makes us the most happy. This is what it means to be someone who is content and believes in cause and effect. Create good causes, attain blessed conditions. This is an unfailing truth. If some refuse to believe in cause and effect, then naturally their desires are very strong. No matter how much they have, it is never enough, because they do not believe in cause and effect.
“Why would I want to create blessings? Enjoying my blessings now is more important.” They think they need to enjoy all they have, right now, recognition, wealth, status, fortune. They think this is all rightfully theirs. They do not believe in cause and effect; they are short-sighted until something happens and retributions manifest, and they become lost and confused. Only then do they think of giving to make amends. But by then it is already too late. In life, we always need to believe in cause and effect.
We need to be content and have few desires. If we are content, with few desires, that shows we understand karmic retribution. If we lead such a life, won’t that be the most abundant and happy, and the most peaceful life? In life, where is the most peaceful place? With a peaceful mind, every place is serene and free of disasters. This is the safest place. So, if we can always maintain this mindset, won’t every day be a peaceful day? Every day is a good day for spiritual practice. So, let us always seize the moment, respect heaven and earth, love everything and be grateful for all causes and conditions.
In this way we can have everything we need.Thus, we need to be content.Then we will feel as if we live in Heaven.Do not wait until a disaster arrives before thinking about giving.
That is too late.
So the next passage of the repentance text states,

“We do not know that this body is on the brink of the Three Destinies’ deep trench. If we cannot inhale again, we immediately fall. Friends suddenly advise us to create merits as fuel for future good practices, but we are attached to stinginess and refuse to do it.”

This passage says that people are not content; they only act for their own enjoyment.They wait until their life is over to give, but then it is already too late.They refuse to believe, they do not know that the body is “on the brink of the Three Destinies.”We do not know how long we have to live.Life exists in the space of a breath.We now have people coming to counsel us.
They advise us to do good and create merits and virtues,.Shouldn’t we have some blessings and virtues stored away for the moment when we take our last breath?
I often say to accumulate a surplus of merits, not just balance out negative karma.If we are not willing to spend money to make amends until the last minute, by then it is already too late.
We need to know that life exists in the space of a breath.If we have not done anything, when we stop breathing and our spirit passes on alone and confused, where will it go?Into the Hungry Ghost, Animal and Hell Realms, the Three Evil Destinies, depending on our usual behavior.If we sow many bad seeds and create no blessings, we will inevitably end up in those three destinies.We will drift toward them.When we fall, it is like falling into a deep trench.We cry out, but no one can save us.So this passage of the repentance text says that perhaps in this lifetime, before we stop breathing, perhaps as we are flush with success, a spiritual friend will tell us, “Why don’t you do some good deeds?”
“There are people suffering there. You have the ability.”“Can you contribute some of your strength?”“When you humbly give to others, you can save people.”“Then you will have infinite merits and virtues.”“Saving people creates blessings.”“Please do so.”
Although someone may provide us good counsel, if we are very stubborn, we “are attached to stinginess and refuse to do it.”When people are asked for donations, many think, “Why would I be so stupid?”“I work hard to make money. Why wouldn’t I spend it and enjoy it myself? Why would I give it to others?”They refuse to give.Even if we say, “You are already so wealthy. Just donate a little bit.”“If I donate, then I will donate a lot. Donating just a little would be shameful.”“Great! If you donate more that is even better. You will create great merits.”“I can’t do it right now.”“what until I am even wealthier.”
We see this type of people all over the world.Such people “are attached to stinginess and refuse to do it.”When they are healthy, when they are wealthy they refuse to give anything.
Although a benefactor tries to guide them, they refuse to follow.So, they have no provisions for their future.Then, when everything is dark and hazy, no one will guide them to a better place and they follow their karmic forces.
This is because someone tried to help them change, but they refused to accept it.They only have a greedy and stingy mind so they refuse to believe other people’s advice.Aren’t these people the most foolish?They do not know that this breath might be their last.Then they are in another life.It is completely unrelated to this life They will leave all the money they earned, all their things, all their fame and wealth behind They want to hold on to it and bring it with them, but that is impossible So if a person only creates evil, not good, when they lose human form, it will be hard to regain They have not accumulated any goodness because they are stingy and greedy
So then the repentance text goes on to state,

“Those who are like this are extremely deluded by ignorance
. ”

Why is that? How can people be truly ignorant like this? They are deluding themselves. They do not understand the principle. What is the reason behind this?

”In the Sutras, the Buddha said that when we are born we bring nothing with us and when we die we take nothing with us. What we have gathered through suffering and worry does not benefit us and is only left to others. ”

This section states that the Buddha said, while we are alive, we refused to give. We refused to accumulate blessing, to help, to give, to respect the Three Treasures, to comfort those who are suffering. We refused to do all of this, but we cannot take a cent with us when we die.
Modern society is like this. There is a very successful businessman who opened chain stores overseas. When he visited, I asked. “Why do you need to do all this? Why don’t you take some time and do these good deeds yourself?Although donating money is great, you do not truly feel their suffering. You cannot experience the joy of alleviating their suffering in person. You do not attain that happiness. Even if you are blessed and donate money, can’t you try to not work so much?Use this time to truly give. You have already done and attained many things. Why not devote some time to charity? Look at how happy others are to be doing this. Why do you need to keep expanding your business?” He could always respond in this way, “Master, I know, I know.But if I do this I’m also saving people.” I said, “Yes I know you save people this way. You donate money to save them. You expand your business to save people too. I understand this reasoning. If your business expands, then many people will have jobs so their family life can be stable, Right?”
He said,“ Yes, Yes. This is my thinking.” I said, “Do you know, our strength and time are limited. You pick the poorest region in a country, and then develop it .But you need to choose the right way to do so. Look at how global warming happened because manufacturing became overdeveloped.Do just enough. Go there and do everything that you feel needs to be done to help stabilize those families.” He said, “But some of my core staff want me to keep funding projects and doing this.”
I said “Human desires will keep growing.Leave this to your staff.If you keep going , there is no end.If you cannot take care of yourself ,you cannot evaluate whether or not it is right to do something .You just keep investing.That is your entire life.Who can take on your spirit of using love to stabilize families ?With moderm technology we are actually creating more pollution.This direction of development is never ending.”He said ,“This is already beyond my control.”
This was truly unbearable hear. The overdevelopment is beyond his control.Is this beneficial for humankind ?It is impossible to analyze.Will this destroy the land?Truly. If it is only one instance , it is not that bad.If they keep expanding and increasing production,that is truly worrisome. The human lifespan is only so long.Why don’t people take a wider view?
They do not underdtand that when we die ,we cannot take even a cent with us. Afflictions of body and mind are a heavy burden.When can own a big business without much physical labor,but it is actually a heavy mental burden.The labor of the mind is greater than that of the body.“What we have gathered through suffering and worry does not benefit us. “When we take that last breath,how have we benefited ourselves ?When we get sick?what then ?
In the end ,aren’t we subject to the laws of nature?Yes. Our time will eventually come.
So , if we cannot take it with us ,why not take advantage of business success and set aside some time to volunteer?We gain so much with every bit of money or strength that we contribute.We create many good affinities.Isn’t that great ?Why lead a life where you refuse to give ?and cannot take joy in other’s accomplishments?Such a life is busy withour merit.
In the end , everything “is only left to others”.There is no benefit to us.In the end it belongs to others. This is our life. Are we “extremely deluded by ignorance? ”
Some people take money and know to give. But some people earn a lot of money,yet refuse to give. I hope they can earn money , give and also join the effort themselves.If we can do this ,if we can seize our time in this world ,we can develop our Wisdom –life.We can create blessings and develop wisdom. Cultivating both blessings and wisdom is great.
After reading this passage.If we do not know to increase wisdom or create blessings , we truly take nothing with us. Only karma will follow us.
Truly at that last moment we lose everything,Our soul passes on alone and is tormented in Hell.That is true suffering. At that time ,we fall into Hell. Or , at the moment of death,If we did not create and blessed affinities ,when that final state appears,frightening sights will manifest,like people crying,scary Yaksas and evil ghosts appearing. Then our torment gets worse,like a live crab cooked in boiling water ,like a live turtle whose shell is removed. There is so much suffering. Our spirit is tormented in life and death until ends which we have no control over. Where will we go ?We do not know. We cannot take anything with us , only karma. We need to clearly understand this.
So , we must be content. If we are content ,we live in a place of peace and happiness.
So we must learn and practice contentment. Then we are in a place of abundance , happiness and peace.
So everyone ,please always be mindful.
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20130222《法譬如水》造好因 得福緣
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: